27 May 2007 17:14:57
JD
S14 Tipping Comp

Right, the more observant would've noticed a lack of posts baiting the
resident convict imbecile (choose one) as I've had other things to
occupy my time.

Unfortunately that meant I didn't give the OzTips S14 tipping comp the
attention it deserves, however here are the final standings for the
glorification of a few (well, one) and embarrassment for others.

As seen below, the winner by a large margin was sarge.m who made the
bold prediction in round one "I'm back...to win again!". Sarge jumped
out to a commanding lead by week six and wasn't troubled.

As we all know it was a strange S14 to tip and Sarge won by getting
only 62% of the maximum points available.

Congratulations to Sarge and thanks to those that repeatedly tipped
despite their fading prospects.

The line of shame is traditionally ET...

Rank Points Name
1 215 sarge.m
2 194 AQB
2 194 bambam39
4 191 OzStomper
5 188 SpikeI
6 185 hugoti
6 185 lemonski
6 185 NZSteve
6 185 Spizz.
10 182 Kees
10 182 Rock2007
10 182 ronin11
13 179 AuckMel
13 179 baroose
13 179 gmuldoon
16 176 isimeli
17 173 greigb
17 173 myk
19 167 _Damon_
20 164 Brad
20 164 ettheSTATSMAN
22 161 Cracker'
22 161 mg
24 158 2bluesfan
25 155 _antipodean_
25 155 McKiwi
27 152 clobbersaurus
28 149 TheRocket
29 140 Luke_
30 137 mrzog2
31 134 kaffiene
32 116 Keegan..
32 116 ruggeryoda
34 110 Simon

31 May 2007 04:47:00
Stomper
Re: S14 Tipping Comp

On May 28, 10:14 am, JD <_antipode...@bigpond.com > wrote:

> Congratulations to Sarge and thanks to those that repeatedly tipped
> despite their fading prospects.
>
> Rank Points Name
> 1 215 sarge.m

To make matters worse... Sarge is a long time Waratahs supporter who
claims that he would have won by more but it took him five weeks to
realise that to tip the Waratahs was suicide.

Watch out next year... he's coached teams to back to back to back
premierships!!!

Karl aka Stomper