27 Apr 2005 17:43:21
Kip
[S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

For those who like their tabs lined up; (Still getting the hang of
thunderbird)

Right. Here's how it will pan out;

Home Away pts pts
Crusad v Sharks 5 0
Reds v Cats 1 4
Bulls v Blues 4 1
Highl v Warat 4 1
Hurric v Brumb 4 1
Storm v Chiefs 4 1

Blues v Hurric 4 1
Warat v Reds 1 4
Highl v Crusad 1 4
Brumb v Chiefs 4 1
Sharks v Bulls 0 5
Storm v Cats 1 4

Crusad v Hurric 5 0
Warat v Blues 4 0
Chiefs v Highl 0 4
Reds v Brumb 1 4
Bulls v Storm 5 0
Cats v Sharks 4 1

Giving a top 4 of;

Crusaders 44
Waratahs 37
Highlanders 36
Bulls 34
Blues 31
Hurricanes 30
Brumbies 29
Cats 21
Reds 19
Stormers 17
Chiefs 17
Sharks 8


27 Apr 2005 19:05:12
Greig Blanchett
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:43:21 +1200, Kip <rkippenberger@yahoo.com >
wrote:

>For those who like their tabs lined up; (Still getting the hang of
>thunderbird)
>
>Right. Here's how it will pan out;
>
>Home Away pts pts
>Crusad v Sharks 5 0
>Reds v Cats 1 4
>Bulls v Blues 4 1
>Highl v Warat 4 1
>Hurric v Brumb 4 1
>Storm v Chiefs 4 1
>
>Blues v Hurric 4 1
>Warat v Reds 1 4
>Highl v Crusad 1 4
>Brumb v Chiefs 4 1
>Sharks v Bulls 0 5
>Storm v Cats 1 4
>
>Crusad v Hurric 5 0
>Warat v Blues 4 0
>Chiefs v Highl 0 4
>Reds v Brumb 1 4
>Bulls v Storm 5 0
>Cats v Sharks 4 1
>
>Giving a top 4 of;
>
>Crusaders 44
>Waratahs 37
>Highlanders 36
>Bulls 34
>Blues 31
>Hurricanes 30
>Brumbies 29
>Cats 21
>Reds 19
>Stormers 17
>Chiefs 17
>Sharks 8

It was nicely lined up in the other one, you moron. But it looks like
you've got the final standings about right, anyway.

--
greig


27 Apr 2005 17:27:33
Mike Thompson
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

Greig Blanchett wrote:

>
> It was nicely lined up in the other one, you moron.
>

Not viewed through thunderbird, it wasn't.

--
Mike


27 Apr 2005 19:32:15
Kip
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

Greig Blanchett wrote:

> It was nicely lined up in the other one, you moron. But it looks like
> you've got the final standings about right, anyway.
>

No it wasn't. It was as crooked as Oliver's lineout ball. You idiot.


27 Apr 2005 19:59:44
Peter Ashford
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

Kip wrote:
> For those who like their tabs lined up; (Still getting the hang of
> thunderbird)
>
> Right. Here's how it will pan out;
>
> Home Away pts pts
> Crusad v Sharks 5 0
> Reds v Cats 1 4
> Bulls v Blues 4 1
> Highl v Warat 4 1
> Hurric v Brumb 4 1
> Storm v Chiefs 4 1
>
> Blues v Hurric 4 1
> Warat v Reds 1 4
> Highl v Crusad 1 4
> Brumb v Chiefs 4 1
> Sharks v Bulls 0 5
> Storm v Cats 1 4
>
> Crusad v Hurric 5 0
> Warat v Blues 4 0
> Chiefs v Highl 0 4
> Reds v Brumb 1 4
> Bulls v Storm 5 0
> Cats v Sharks 4 1
>
> Giving a top 4 of;
>
> Crusaders 44
> Waratahs 37
> Highlanders 36
> Bulls 34
> Blues 31
> Hurricanes 30
> Brumbies 29
> Cats 21
> Reds 19
> Stormers 17
> Chiefs 17
> Sharks 8


...except that the Highlanders will kick the Cantabs at the brook.
Other than that it's ok


27 Apr 2005 18:09:52
Matua
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)


"Kip" <rkippenberger@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:426f268d@clear.net.nz...
> For those who like their tabs lined up; (Still getting the hang of
> thunderbird)
>
> Right. Here's how it will pan out;
>
> Home Away pts pts
> Crusad v Sharks 5 0
> Reds v Cats 1 4
> Bulls v Blues 4 1
> Highl v Warat 4 1
> Hurric v Brumb 4 1
> Storm v Chiefs 4 1
>
> Blues v Hurric 4 1
> Warat v Reds 1 4
> Highl v Crusad 1 4
> Brumb v Chiefs 4 1
> Sharks v Bulls 0 5
> Storm v Cats 1 4
>
> Crusad v Hurric 5 0
> Warat v Blues 4 0
> Chiefs v Highl 0 4
> Reds v Brumb 1 4
> Bulls v Storm 5 0
> Cats v Sharks 4 1
>
> Giving a top 4 of;
>
> Crusaders 44
> Waratahs 37
> Highlanders 36
> Bulls 34
> Blues 31
> Hurricanes 30
> Brumbies 29
> Cats 21
> Reds 19
> Stormers 17
> Chiefs 17
> Sharks 8

Get ya hand off it tugboat.




27 Apr 2005 20:33:37
Greig Blanchett
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:27:33 +1000, Mike Thompson <I@dontthinkso >
wrote:

>Greig Blanchett wrote:
>
>>
>> It was nicely lined up in the other one, you moron.
>>
>
>Not viewed through thunderbird, it wasn't.

Get Agent 2.0 instead of that bloatware Outlook Express wannabe.

And you should never let a chance to call Kip a moron go by.

--
greig


27 Apr 2005 20:59:51
Mike Thompson
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

Greig Blanchett wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:27:33 +1000, Mike Thompson <I@dontthinkso>
> wrote:
>
>
>>Greig Blanchett wrote:
>>
>>
>>>It was nicely lined up in the other one, you moron.
>>>
>>
>>Not viewed through thunderbird, it wasn't.
>
>
> Get Agent 2.0 instead of that bloatware Outlook Express wannabe.
>
> And you should never let a chance to call Kip a moron go by.
>

But there are so many chances ... can't be doing it all the time.

--
Mike


27 Apr 2005 13:03:06
Dave
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

In article <426f268d@clear.net.nz >, rkippenberger@yahoo.com says...
>
>
>(Still getting the hang of thunderbird)

Who ?



28 Apr 2005 06:41:30
Greig Blanchett
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:32:15 +1200, Kip <rkippenberger@yahoo.com >
wrote:

>Greig Blanchett wrote:
>
>> It was nicely lined up in the other one, you moron. But it looks like
>> you've got the final standings about right, anyway.
>>
>
>No it wasn't. It was as crooked as Oliver's lineout ball. You idiot.

This is just like the pre-rug rat days! You buffoon.

--
greig


28 Apr 2005 06:57:10
Greig Blanchett
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:59:51 +1000, Mike Thompson <I@dontthinkso >
wrote:

>Greig Blanchett wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:27:33 +1000, Mike Thompson <I@dontthinkso>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Greig Blanchett wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>It was nicely lined up in the other one, you moron.
>>>>
>>>
>>>Not viewed through thunderbird, it wasn't.
>>
>>
>> Get Agent 2.0 instead of that bloatware Outlook Express wannabe.
>>
>> And you should never let a chance to call Kip a moron go by.
>>
>
>But there are so many chances ... can't be doing it all the time.

Good point. I may have to take on a couple of YTS droids to help keep
up to date. I wonder if there's a grant for this?

--
greig


28 Apr 2005 13:08:01
MD
Re: [S12] Finals permutations (Formatted)


"Kip" <rkippenberger@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:426f268d@clear.net.nz...
> For those who like their tabs lined up; (Still getting the hang of
> thunderbird)
>
> Right. Here's how it will pan out;
followed by some crap

what happened to format - layout, colours, fonts, kerning
why not go the whole hog.I am sure the text browser will cope!!