25 Apr 2008 08:43:17
G Moa
R U serious?

I pissed myself when I read this.
"Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."

How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
I hope he meets a referee there.
Hahahah

25 Apr 2008 01:36:09
Matua
Re: R U serious?

"G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com.au > wrote in message
>I pissed myself when I read this.
> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a Meet
> The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>
> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
> I hope he meets a referee there.
> Hahahah

Yea the dirty pasty pimply pommmie poof. They/ve got the right bar, and
he'll be stooping all night while all the other pom refs line up!!! Cunt he
is.

25 Apr 2008 11:52:43
Dave
Re: R U serious?

Matua wrote:
> "G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com.au> wrote in message
>> I pissed myself when I read this.
>> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a Meet
>> The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
>> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>>
>> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
>> I hope he meets a referee there.
>> Hahahah
>
> Yea the dirty pasty pimply pommmie poof. They/ve got the right bar, and
> he'll be stooping all night while all the other pom refs line up!!! Cunt he
> is.

Yeh funny that he's not one of the guests, he's just the host.
The others on the guest list is Phil McCracken and Ben Dover.
I still piss myself laughing about it.
Hahahaha

25 Apr 2008 03:22:05
mg
Re: R U serious?

"G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com.au > wrote in message
> I pissed myself when I read this.
> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a Meet
> The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>
> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
> I hope he meets a referee there.

lol

25 Apr 2008 00:08:20
Re: R U serious?

On Apr 24, 11:43=A0pm, G Moa <lorne...@network.com.au > wrote:
> I pissed myself when I read this.
> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
> Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>
> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
> I hope he meets a referee there.
> Hahahah

Should that have read 'Meet The Jester evening in the Referee's Bar' ?

Perhaps they're awarding his patriotism.

25 Apr 2008 08:30:23
Tim Jesson
Re: R U serious?

"G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com.au > wrote in message
>I pissed myself when I read this.
> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
> Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop
> on Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>
> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
> I hope he meets a referee there.
> Hahahah

Still bitter then? Good job the world cup doesn't matter.

Cheers,
TJ

25 Apr 2008 08:57:43
Nigel Evans
Re: R U serious?

"Dave" <bentstix@optusnet.com.au > wrote in message
> Matua wrote:
>> "G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com.au> wrote in message
>>> I pissed myself when I read this.
>>> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
>>> Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
>>> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>>>
>>> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
>>> I hope he meets a referee there.
>>> Hahahah
>>
>> Yea the dirty pasty pimply pommmie poof. They/ve got the right bar, and
>> he'll be stooping all night while all the other pom refs line up!!! Cunt
>> he is.
> Yeh funny that he's not one of the guests, he's just the host.
> The others on the guest list is Phil McCracken and Ben Dover.
> I still piss myself laughing about it.
> Hahahaha

You must be very uncomfortable. Have you tried incontinence pants ?

25 Apr 2008 01:05:28
Uncle Dave
Re: R U serious?

On Apr 25, 3:52 am, Dave <bents...@optusnet.com.au > wrote:
> Matua wrote:
> > "G Moa" <lorne...@network.com.au> wrote in message
> >> I pissed myself when I read this.
> >> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a Meet
> >> The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
> >> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>
> >> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
> >> I hope he meets a referee there.
> >> Hahahah
>
> > Yea the dirty pasty pimply pommmie poof. They/ve got the right bar, and
> > he'll be stooping all night while all the other pom refs line up!!! Cunt he
> > is.
>
> Yeh funny that he's not one of the guests, he's just the host.
> The others on the guest list is Phil McCracken and Ben Dover.
> I still piss myself laughing about it.
> Hahahaha

Stop talking to yourself Matua.

UD

25 Apr 2008 18:21:39
G Moa
Re: R U serious?

Nigel Evans wrote:
> "Dave" <bentstix@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> Matua wrote:
>>> "G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Yea the dirty pasty pimply pommmie poof. They/ve got the right bar, and
>>> he'll be stooping all night while all the other pom refs line up!!! Cunt
>>> he is.
>> Yeh funny that he's not one of the guests, he's just the host.
>> The others on the guest list is Phil McCracken and Ben Dover.
>> I still piss myself laughing about it.
>> Hahahaha
>
> You must be very uncomfortable. Have you tried incontinence pants ?

No What are they like?
Me

25 Apr 2008 18:22:32
G Moa
Re: R U serious?

Uncle Dave wrote:
> On Apr 25, 3:52 am, Dave <bents...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> Matua wrote:
>>> "G Moa" <lorne...@network.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Yea the dirty pasty pimply pommmie poof. They/ve got the right bar, and
>>> he'll be stooping all night while all the other pom refs line up!!! Cunt he
>>> is.
>> Yeh funny that he's not one of the guests, he's just the host.
>> The others on the guest list is Phil McCracken and Ben Dover.
>> I still piss myself laughing about it.
>> Hahahaha
>
> Stop talking to yourself Matua.
>
> UD
Crikey you know whats going don't cha. You should be a pommie ref.
Me

25 Apr 2008 18:23:26
G Moa
Re: R U serious?

Tim Jesson wrote:
> "G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com.au> wrote in message
>> I pissed myself when I read this.
>> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
>> Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop
>> on Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>>
>> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
>> I hope he meets a referee there.
>> Hahahah
>
> Still bitter then? Good job the world cup doesn't matter.
>
> Cheers,
> TJ

Do you mean Dominion Bitter?
Me

25 Apr 2008 01:34:13
Uncle Dave
Re: R U serious?

On Apr 25, 10:22 am, G Moa <lorne...@network.com > wrote:
> Uncle Dave wrote:
> >> Yeh funny that he's not one of the guests, he's just the host.
> >> The others on the guest list is Phil McCracken and Ben Dover.
> >> I still piss myself laughing about it.
> >> Hahahaha
>
> > Stop talking to yourself Matua.
>
> > UD
>
> Crikey you know whats going don't cha. You should be a pommie ref.
> Me

It doesn't take a genius to work it out my perverse little chum.

UD

25 Apr 2008 19:33:11
G Moa
Re: R U serious?

Uncle Dave wrote:
> On Apr 25, 10:22 am, G Moa <lorne...@network.com> wrote:
>> Uncle Dave wrote:
>>> Stop talking to yourself Matua.
>>> UD
>> Crikey you know whats going don't cha. You should be a pommie ref.
>> Me
>
> It doesn't take a genius to work it out my perverse little chum.
>
> UD
You got ur invite yet?
Me

25 Apr 2008 10:58:15
Nigel Evans
Re: R U serious?

"G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com > wrote in message
> Nigel Evans wrote:
>> "Dave" <bentstix@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Yeh funny that he's not one of the guests, he's just the host.
>>> The others on the guest list is Phil McCracken and Ben Dover.
>>> I still piss myself laughing about it.
>>> Hahahaha
>>
>> You must be very uncomfortable. Have you tried incontinence pants ?
> No What are they like?
> Me

I don't imagine that they are anything like you. They are pants designed to
retain urine so you don't drip all over floors and things. Haven't started
using them myself yet but am assured that they are most effective.

25 Apr 2008 20:44:37
G Moa
Re: R U serious?

Nigel Evans wrote:
> "G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com> wrote in message
>> Nigel Evans wrote:
>>> "Dave" <bentstix@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

>>> You must be very uncomfortable. Have you tried incontinence pants ?
>> No What are they like?
>> Me
>
> I don't imagine that they are anything like you. They are pants designed to
> retain urine so you don't drip all over floors and things. Haven't started
> using them myself yet but am assured that they are most effective.

Maybe try one around ur chin.
me

25 Apr 2008 11:25:01
didgerman
Re: R U serious?

G Moa wrote:
> I pissed myself when I read this.
> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
> Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>
> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
> I hope he meets a referee there.
> Hahahah

I suppose somewhere on earth there's still a couple of Irishmen moaning
about how O'Driscoll was face planted into the ground {which he was},
but jesus, don't Kiwis take the piss when it comes to whingeing?

25 Apr 2008 11:26:14
didgerman
Re: R U serious?

G Moa wrote:
> Nigel Evans wrote:
>> "G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com> wrote in message

>>> No What are they like?
>>> Me
>>
>> I don't imagine that they are anything like you. They are pants
>> designed to retain urine so you don't drip all over floors and things.
>> Haven't started using them myself yet but am assured that they are
>> most effective.
>>
> Maybe try one around ur chin.
> me

Or yours, if you had one....

25 Apr 2008 12:45:12
Chris D
Re: R U serious?

"didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com > wrote in message
>G Moa wrote:
>> Nigel Evans wrote:
>>> "G Moa" <lornemoa@network.com> wrote in message

>>> I don't imagine that they are anything like you. They are pants designed
>>> to retain urine so you don't drip all over floors and things. Haven't
>>> started using them myself yet but am assured that they are most
>>> effective.
>>>
>> Maybe try one around ur chin.
>> me
>
> Or yours, if you had one....

One? I wish I only had one :-(

25 Apr 2008 13:50:30
Ali Day

>G Moa wrote:
>> I pissed myself when I read this.
>> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a Meet
>> The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
>> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>>
>> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
>> I hope he meets a referee there.
>> Hahahah
>
> I suppose somewhere on earth there's still a couple of Irishmen moaning
> about how O'Driscoll was face planted into the ground {which he was}, but
> jesus, don't Kiwis take the piss when it comes to whingeing?

But he could have died mate, the world cup is un-important.

25 Apr 2008 21:53:26
G Moa
Re: R U serious?

didgerman wrote:
> G Moa wrote:
>> I pissed myself when I read this.
>> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
>> Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
>> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>>
>> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
>> I hope he meets a referee there.
>> Hahahah
>
> I suppose somewhere on earth there's still a couple of Irishmen moaning
> about how O'Driscoll was face planted into the ground {which he was}

Can't ya get over it mate, it's not healthy.
me

25 Apr 2008 23:08:05
Mike
Re: R U serious?

G Moa wrote:
> didgerman wrote:
>> G Moa wrote:
>>> I pissed myself when I read this.
>>> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
>>> Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop
>>> on Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>>>
>>> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
>>> I hope he meets a referee there.
>>> Hahahah
>>
>> I suppose somewhere on earth there's still a couple of Irishmen
>> moaning about how O'Driscoll was face planted into the ground {which
>> he was}
>
> Can't ya get over it mate, it's not healthy.
> me

Now THAT'S funny!

Mike

26 Apr 2008 01:52:08
Stex
Re: R U serious?

On Apr 25, 9:25=A0pm, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com > wrote:
> G Moa wrote:
> > I pissed myself when I read this.
> > "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
> > Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
> > Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>
> > How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
> > I hope he meets a referee there.
> > Hahahah
>
> I suppose somewhere on earth there's still a couple of Irishmen moaning
> about how O'Driscoll was face planted into the ground {which he was},
> but jesus, don't Kiwis take the piss when it comes to whingeing?

But Tana at least phoned to say sorry, I'm still waiting for mine from
Barnes

Stex

26 Apr 2008 10:09:11
didgerman
Re: R U serious?

Stex wrote:
> On Apr 25, 9:25 pm, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com> wrote:
>> G Moa wrote:
>>> I pissed myself when I read this.
>>> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a
>>> Meet The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
>>> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>>> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
>>> I hope he meets a referee there.
>>> Hahahah
>> I suppose somewhere on earth there's still a couple of Irishmen moaning
>> about how O'Driscoll was face planted into the ground {which he was},
>> but jesus, don't Kiwis take the piss when it comes to whingeing?
>
> But Tana at least phoned to say sorry, I'm still waiting for mine from
> Barnes
>
> Stex

hey, feel free to hold your breath as well....

26 Apr 2008 11:52:48

> Stex wrote:
>>> I suppose somewhere on earth there's still a couple of Irishmen
>>> moaning
>>> about how O'Driscoll was face planted into the ground {which he
>>> was},
>>> but jesus, don't Kiwis take the piss when it comes to whingeing?
>>
>> But Tana at least phoned to say sorry, I'm still waiting for mine
>> from
>> Barnes
>>
>> Stex
>
> hey, feel free to hold your breath as well....

One of the greatest referees ever. Fair, dispassionate, articulate,
intelligent. He'd never get on with Stex.

Cheers,
TJ

26 Apr 2008 04:01:06
Stex
Re: R U serious?

On Apr 26, 8:52=A0pm, "Tim Jesson" <ti...@spamthanksthejessons.co.uk >
wrote:
> "didgerman" <didger...@rfu.com> wrote in message

> > Stex wrote:
>
> >> But Tana at least phoned to say sorry, I'm still waiting for mine
> >> from
> >> Barnes
>
> >> Stex
>
> > hey, feel free to hold your breath as well....
>
> One of the greatest referees ever. Fair, dispassionate, articulate,
> intelligent. He'd never get on with Stex.

I really shouldnt bite, but might be a tad too early to call him the
"greatest ever" given that the highest level hes reached is a RWC 1/4
final and he fucked that up. Hasnt even reffed many 6N or Tri N
games. But facts arent really a strong suit of yours are they.

Stex

26 Apr 2008 11:24:52
Matua
Re: R U serious?

"Tim Jesson" <timno@spamthanksthejessons.co.uk > wrote in message

> "didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message
>> Stex wrote:
>>>
>>> But Tana at least phoned to say sorry, I'm still waiting for mine from
>>> Barnes
>>>
>>> Stex
>>
>> hey, feel free to hold your breath as well....
>
> One of the greatest referees ever. Fair, dispassionate, articulate,
> intelligent. He'd never get on with Stex.
>
> Cheers,
> TJ

Give us a break Timothy, barnes is a CUNT!!!!! and you're probably related
to the prick.

Matua

26 Apr 2008 12:47:03
Mike
Re: R U serious?

Matua wrote:
> "Tim Jesson" <timno@spamthanksthejessons.co.uk> wrote in message
>> "didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message

>>> hey, feel free to hold your breath as well....
>> One of the greatest referees ever. Fair, dispassionate, articulate,
>> intelligent. He'd never get on with Stex.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> TJ
>>

> Give us a break Timothy, barnes is a CUNT!!!!! and you're probably related
> to the prick.
>
> Matua

Matty continues to try for the world record whinge by an AB fan however
as the Susie affair still gets a mention you might have bitten off more
than you can chew.

Well at least Barnes will be safe from you should he visit the bandit
and tranny bars of Sydney - you wont touch a cunt.

Mike

26 Apr 2008 12:04:47
Matua
Re: R U serious?

"Mike" <mikeloveschampagneandrugby@googlemail.com > wrote in message
> Matua wrote:
>> "Tim Jesson" <timno@spamthanksthejessons.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> "didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message

>>> One of the greatest referees ever. Fair, dispassionate, articulate,
>>> intelligent. He'd never get on with Stex.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> TJ
>>>

>> Give us a break Timothy, barnes is a CUNT!!!!! and you're probably
>> related to the prick.
>>
>> Matua
>
> Matty continues to try for the world record whinge by an AB fan however as
> the Susie affair still gets a mention you might have bitten off more than
> you can chew.
>
> Well at least Barnes will be safe from you should he visit the bandit

> and tranny bars of Sydney - you wont touch a cunt.

You've got it in one!! there's no way I'd ever touch you, you pox ridden
cowboy!

> Mike

26 Apr 2008 13:57:27
didgerman
Re: R U serious?

Mike wrote:
> Matua wrote:
>> "Tim Jesson" <timno@spamthanksthejessons.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> "didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message

>>> One of the greatest referees ever. Fair, dispassionate, articulate,
>>> intelligent. He'd never get on with Stex.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> TJ
>>>

>> Give us a break Timothy, barnes is a CUNT!!!!! and you're probably
>> related to the prick.
>>
>> Matua
>
> Matty continues to try for the world record whinge by an AB fan however
> as the Susie affair still gets a mention you might have bitten off more
> than you can chew.

Him? He could swallow anything, and frequently does.

> Well at least Barnes will be safe from you should he visit the bandit
> and tranny bars of Sydney - you wont touch a cunt.
>
> Mike

26 Apr 2008 07:17:02
Uncle Dave
Re: R U serious?

On Apr 26, 1:24 pm, "Matua" <Ma...@pomsandkeegansuckcock.com > wrote:

> Give us a break Timothy, barnes is a CUNT!!!!! and you're probably related
> to the prick.

Although it might be possible in the twilight world that you inhabit,
out here there is very little likelihood of being both a prick and a
cunt. Just so you know.

UD

27 Apr 2008 05:52:24
Matua
Re: R U serious?

"Uncle Dave" <davidcovey@t-online.de > wrote in message
> On Apr 26, 1:24 pm, "Matua" <Ma...@pomsandkeegansuckcock.com> wrote:
>>
>> Give us a break Timothy, barnes is a CUNT!!!!! and you're probably
>> related
>> to the prick.
>
> Although it might be possible in the twilight world that you inhabit,
> out here there is very little likelihood of being both a prick and a
> cunt. Just so you know.
>
> UD

Here it is again girls.
barnes, mikey, donut dave, and digerbilman, are all pommie
CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS

Matua

27 Apr 2008 16:42:54
G Moa
Re: R U serious?

Matua wrote:
> "Uncle Dave" <davidcovey@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Apr 26, 1:24 pm, "Matua" <Ma...@pomsandkeegansuckcock.com> wrote:
>>> Give us a break Timothy, barnes is a CUNT!!!!! and you're probably
>>> related
>>> to the prick.
>> Although it might be possible in the twilight world that you inhabit,
>> out here there is very little likelihood of being both a prick and a
>> cunt. Just so you know.
>>
>> UD
>
> Here it is again girls.
> barnes, mikey, donut dave, and digerbilman, are all pommie
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>
> Matua

I guess they'll all be there to see Waynker perform at the Jesters Bar then.
They might be able to give him a hand as "touch " judges.
me

27 Apr 2008 14:11:16
didgerman
Re: R U serious?

G Moa wrote:
> Matua wrote:
>> "Uncle Dave" <davidcovey@t-online.de> wrote in message
>>> Although it might be possible in the twilight world that you inhabit,
>>> out here there is very little likelihood of being both a prick and a
>>> cunt. Just so you know.
>>>
>>> UD
>>
>> Here it is again girls.
>> barnes, mikey, donut dave, and digerbilman, are all pommie
>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>>
>> Matua
>>
> I guess they'll all be there to see Waynker perform at the Jesters Bar
> then.
> They might be able to give him a hand as "touch " judges.
> me

You're either matua, mg or someone taking part in a threesome with them
both.
I could find out, but luckily I have some paint to watch drying....

27 Apr 2008 17:08:14
Mike
Re: R U serious?

Matua wrote:
> "Uncle Dave" <davidcovey@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Apr 26, 1:24 pm, "Matua" <Ma...@pomsandkeegansuckcock.com> wrote:
>>> Give us a break Timothy, barnes is a CUNT!!!!! and you're probably
>>> related
>>> to the prick.
>> Although it might be possible in the twilight world that you inhabit,
>> out here there is very little likelihood of being both a prick and a
>> cunt. Just so you know.
>>
>> UD
>
> Here it is again girls.
> barnes, mikey, donut dave, and digerbilman, are all pommie
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>
> Matua

I suppose corresponding with us via RSRU is about as close to one as
you're ever going to get.

Mike

28 Apr 2008 08:04:37
G Moa
Re: R U serious?

didgerman wrote:
> G Moa wrote:
>> Matua wrote:
>>> "Uncle Dave" <davidcovey@t-online.de> wrote in message

>>> Here it is again girls.
>>> barnes, mikey, donut dave, and digerbilman, are all pommie
>>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>>> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS
>>>
>>> Matua
>>>
>> I guess they'll all be there to see Waynker perform at the Jesters Bar
>> then.
>> They might be able to give him a hand as "touch " judges.
>> me
>
> You're either matua, mg or someone taking part in a threesome with them
> both.
> I could find out, but luckily I have some paint to watch drying....
I care.
me

28 Apr 2008 00:54:59
Uncle Dave
Re: R U serious?

On Apr 27, 4:11 pm, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com > wrote:

> You're either matua, mg or someone taking part in a threesome with them
> both.
> I could find out, but luckily I have some paint to watch drying....

Isn't there a law against having fun in Scotland?

UD

28 Apr 2008 08:09:27
didgerman
Re: R U serious?

Uncle Dave wrote:
> On Apr 27, 4:11 pm, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com> wrote:
>> You're either matua, mg or someone taking part in a threesome with them
>> both.
>> I could find out, but luckily I have some paint to watch drying....
>
> Isn't there a law against having fun in Scotland?

There are many new laws under the new Scottish 'government', one of them
seems to be seeking out american businessmen and letting them build/do
what the fuck the like.
Don't get me started.....
Anyway, you should've seen the old firm game here yesterday, now that,
was funny: 'Never a penalty, never, whaaaa', made Kiwis look the epitome
of good grace.

> UD

28 Apr 2008 18:01:22
Mike
Re: R U serious?

didgerman wrote:
> Uncle Dave wrote:
>> On Apr 27, 4:11 pm, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com> wrote:
>>> You're either matua, mg or someone taking part in a threesome with them
>>> both.
>>> I could find out, but luckily I have some paint to watch drying....
>>
>> Isn't there a law against having fun in Scotland?
>
> There are many new laws under the new Scottish 'government', one of them
> seems to be seeking out american businessmen and letting them build/do
> what the fuck the like.
> Don't get me started.....
> Anyway, you should've seen the old firm game here yesterday, now that,
> was funny: 'Never a penalty, never, whaaaa', made Kiwis look the epitome
> of good grace.

This AM two Celtic fans in my office were arguing with a Rangers fan
about a penalty decision from some game in the 70s. Presumably this was
prompted by yesterdays decision but they were really going at it and the
rangers fan walked away in a huff.

They could certainly teach the kiwi's a thing or two about whining like
soft cocks.

Mike

28 Apr 2008 19:17:30
Stex
Re: R U serious?

On Apr 29, 3:01=A0am, Mike <mikeloveschampagneandru...@googlemail.com >
wrote:
> didgerman wrote:
> > Uncle Dave wrote:
>
> >> Isn't there a law against having fun in Scotland?
>
> > There are many new laws under the new Scottish 'government', one of them=

> > seems to be seeking out american businessmen and letting them build/do
> > what the fuck the like.
> > Don't get me started.....
> > Anyway, you should've seen the old firm game here yesterday, now that,
> > was funny: 'Never a penalty, never, whaaaa', made Kiwis look the epitome=

> > of good grace.
>
> This AM two Celtic fans in my office were arguing with a Rangers fan
> about a penalty decision from some game in the 70s. =A0Presumably this was=

> prompted by yesterdays decision but they were really going at it and the
> rangers fan walked away in a huff.
>
> They could certainly teach the kiwi's a thing or two about whining like
> soft cocks.
>
> Mike- Hide quoted text -

You poms still whinging about a game you werent involved in I see.
How very gracious.

Stex

29 Apr 2008 15:53:44
Andrew Dunford
Re: R U serious?

"didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com > wrote in message
>G Moa wrote:
>> I pissed myself when I read this.
>> "Quinssa are delighted to advise that Wayne Barnes will be hosting a Meet
>> The Referee evening in the Jesters Bar at the Twickenham Stoop on
>> Wednesday 30th April from 7.30pm."
>>
>> How appropriate "the Jesters Bar"!
>> I hope he meets a referee there.
>> Hahahah
>
> I suppose somewhere on earth there's still a couple of Irishmen moaning
> about how O'Driscoll was face planted into the ground {which he was}, but
> jesus, don't Kiwis take the piss when it comes to whingeing?

Somewhere buried in deepest Scotland, there's probably an England fan still
moaning that the All Blacks scored off a forward pass at Twickenham in 2005.

Besides which, we haven't got over Bob Deans not scoring in 1905 so there's
no point setting your expectations unrealistically high.

Andrew

29 Apr 2008 12:47:54
rick boyd
Re: R U serious?

Andrew Dunford wrote:

> Somewhere buried in deepest Scotland, there's probably an England fan still
> moaning that the All Blacks scored off a forward pass at Twickenham in 2005.
>
> Besides which, we haven't got over Bob Deans not scoring in 1905 so there's
> no point setting your expectations unrealistically high.

He fucking did score!

-- rick boyd

29 Apr 2008 17:51:31
Mike
Re: R U serious?

Stex wrote:
> On Apr 29, 3:01 am, Mike <mikeloveschampagneandru...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>> didgerman wrote:
>>> There are many new laws under the new Scottish 'government', one of them
>>> seems to be seeking out american businessmen and letting them build/do
>>> what the fuck the like.
>>> Don't get me started.....
>>> Anyway, you should've seen the old firm game here yesterday, now that,
>>> was funny: 'Never a penalty, never, whaaaa', made Kiwis look the epitome
>>> of good grace.
>> This AM two Celtic fans in my office were arguing with a Rangers fan
>> about a penalty decision from some game in the 70s. Presumably this was
>> prompted by yesterdays decision but they were really going at it and the
>> rangers fan walked away in a huff.
>>
>> They could certainly teach the kiwi's a thing or two about whining like
>> soft cocks.
>>
>> Mike- Hide quoted text -

> You poms still whinging about a game you werent involved in I see.
> How very gracious.
>
> Stex

If you read carefully I think you'll see I was commenting upon your
whining - the game and result was excellent as far as I'm concerned!

Mike

29 Apr 2008 18:18:15
Stex
Re: R U serious?

On Apr 30, 2:51=A0am, Mike <mikeloveschampagneandru...@googlemail.com >
wrote:
> Stex wrote:
> > On Apr 29, 3:01 am, Mike <mikeloveschampagneandru...@googlemail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> This AM two Celtic fans in my office were arguing with a Rangers fan
> >> about a penalty decision from some game in the 70s. =A0Presumably this =
was
> >> prompted by yesterdays decision but they were really going at it and th=
> >> rangers fan walked away in a huff.
>
> >> They could certainly teach the kiwi's a thing or two about whining like=

> >> soft cocks.
>
> >> Mike- Hide quoted text -

> > You poms still whinging about a game you werent involved in I see.
> > How very gracious.
>
> > Stex
>
> If you read carefully I think you'll see I was commenting upon your
> whining - the game and result was excellent as far as I'm concerned!
>
> Mike- Hide quoted text -

I dunno all I can see is a couple of poms whinning about kiwis, as I
said how very gracious.

Stex