29 Sep 2006 11:14:18
Erik Jakobs
Purist pommies poaching pacific pislanders

Reading an article in the printed media, which described rugby as being a
war zone, must be an alister cambell spin to deflect attention from Iraq,
they could have died - shit some did. Anyway, it mentions Bruce Reihana and
Steve So'oialo as injuries to the English squad!

Purist pommies poaching pacific pislanders or all part of the common wealth,
depending how you wish to view things.

regards

29 Sep 2006 02:42:51
Ben L
Re: Purist pommies poaching pacific pislanders

Erik Jakobs wrote:
> Reading an article in the printed media, which described rugby as being a
> war zone, must be an alister cambell spin to deflect attention from Iraq,
> they could have died - shit some did. Anyway, it mentions Bruce Reihana and
> Steve So'oialo as injuries to the English squad!

Hmm. Perhaps Reihana will wave a magic wand and make everyone forget
his All Blacks caps.

29 Sep 2006 02:58:10
simon s-b

Ben L wrote:
> Erik Jakobs wrote:
> > Reading an article in the printed media, which described rugby as being a
> > war zone, must be an alister cambell spin to deflect attention from Iraq,
> > they could have died - shit some did. Anyway, it mentions Bruce Reihana and
> > Steve So'oialo as injuries to the English squad!
>
> Hmm. Perhaps Reihana will wave a magic wand and make everyone forget
> his All Blacks caps.

or someone else will wave one and make it so only journos who know
about rugby can write about it. I've read in the gutter press here on
more than one occasion about 'Leicesters Charlie Hodgson'

29 Sep 2006 22:14:11
Greig Blanchett

On 29 Sep 2006 02:42:51 -0700, "Ben L" <bjlongman@hotmail.com > wrote:

>Erik Jakobs wrote:
>> Reading an article in the printed media, which described rugby as being a
>> war zone, must be an alister cambell spin to deflect attention from Iraq,
>> they could have died - shit some did. Anyway, it mentions Bruce Reihana and
>> Steve So'oialo as injuries to the English squad!
>
>Hmm. Perhaps Reihana will wave a magic wand and make everyone forget
>his All Blacks caps.

Why not? We have.

--
greig

29 Sep 2006 03:19:41
simon s-b

Ben L wrote:
> Erik Jakobs wrote:
> > Reading an article in the printed media, which described rugby as being a
> > war zone, must be an alister cambell spin to deflect attention from Iraq,
> > they could have died - shit some did. Anyway, it mentions Bruce Reihana and
> > Steve So'oialo as injuries to the English squad!
>
> Hmm. Perhaps Reihana will wave a magic wand and make everyone forget
> his All Blacks caps.

They forgot Lote captaining Fiji soon enough

29 Sep 2006 10:23:10
didgerman

simon s-b wrote:
> Ben L wrote:
>> Erik Jakobs wrote:
>>> Reading an article in the printed media, which described rugby as being a
>>> war zone, must be an alister cambell spin to deflect attention from Iraq,
>>> they could have died - shit some did. Anyway, it mentions Bruce Reihana and
>>> Steve So'oialo as injuries to the English squad!
>> Hmm. Perhaps Reihana will wave a magic wand and make everyone forget
>> his All Blacks caps.
>
> or someone else will wave one and make it so only journos who know
> about rugby can write about it. I've read in the gutter press here on
> more than one occasion about 'Leicesters Charlie Hodgson'

It's maddening isn't it? They can't even decide if one guy plays for
Saracens or coaches Bristol, wassis name, Richard Hill.....

29 Sep 2006 23:49:58
Andrew Dunford

"simon s-b" <simon.stovin-bradford@cern.ch > wrote in message

> Ben L wrote:
> > Erik Jakobs wrote:
> > > Reading an article in the printed media, which described rugby as
being a
> > > war zone, must be an alister cambell spin to deflect attention from
Iraq,
> > > they could have died - shit some did. Anyway, it mentions Bruce
Reihana and
> > > Steve So'oialo as injuries to the English squad!
> >
> > Hmm. Perhaps Reihana will wave a magic wand and make everyone forget
> > his All Blacks caps.
>
> or someone else will wave one and make it so only journos who know
> about rugby can write about it. I've read in the gutter press here on
> more than one occasion about 'Leicesters Charlie Hodgson'

Although as Greig says, Reihana was forgettable enough, there might be one
or two Englishmen who have stayed sober for a large enough proportion of the
time since the 2003 World Cup to recall that So'oialo played against them
and did rather well.

Andrew