28 Jan 2008 13:34:14
didgerman
Pssst..... bored?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/default.stm

Check out the classic 6N clips on there.
Possibly uk ip's only, but you bodgers can fake up an ip in no time.

Just look at that Welsh montage. Reminds me of Monty Python's upper
class olympics....

28 Jan 2008 13:02:49
Mike
Re: Pssst..... bored?

On 28 Jan, 13:34, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com > wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/default.stm
>
> Check out the classic 6N clips on there.
> Possibly uk ip's only, but you bodgers can fake up an ip in no time.
>
> Just look at that Welsh montage. Reminds me of Monty Python's upper
> class olympics....

The classic 6n Enland link gives you 1/2 mins of tries against
england!

"Watch key moments from England's successive Grand Slam defeats before
they claimed the crown in the 2003 Six Nations" - typical BBC!

Mike

29 Jan 2008 01:23:40
Rob Stradling
Re: Pssst..... bored?

didgerman wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/default.stm
>
> Check out the classic 6N clips on there.
> Possibly uk ip's only, but you bodgers can fake up an ip in no time.
>
> Just look at that Welsh montage. Reminds me of Monty Python's upper
> class olympics....

Would you look at how fast the ball comes out of rucks?

What on Earth was *that* game called? And how in the name of Carwyn
James' *arse* did they still keep having 3-3 draws? :-)

29 Jan 2008 01:06:35
johnmhill
Re: Pssst..... bored?

On Jan 28, 1:34=A0pm, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com > wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/default.stm
>
> Check out the classic 6N clips on there.
> Possibly uk ip's only, but you bodgers can fake up an ip in no time.
>
> Just look at that Welsh montage. Reminds me of Monty Python's upper
> class olympics....

Bored is my default state at the moment

JH

29 Jan 2008 02:33:47
Re: Pssst..... bored?

On Jan 28, 1:34=A0pm, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com > wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/default.stm
>
> Check out the classic 6N clips on there.
> Possibly uk ip's only, but you bodgers can fake up an ip in no time.
>
> Just look at that Welsh montage. Reminds me of Monty Python's upper
> class olympics....

Would you rather see a load of penalty kicks?

29 Jan 2008 11:05:29
didgerman
Re: Pssst..... bored?

sfisher@cwcom.net wrote:
> On Jan 28, 1:34 pm, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com> wrote:
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/default.stm
>>
>> Check out the classic 6N clips on there.
>> Possibly uk ip's only, but you bodgers can fake up an ip in no time.
>>
>> Just look at that Welsh montage. Reminds me of Monty Python's upper
>> class olympics....
>
> Would you rather see a load of penalty kicks?

Hoho. England team out soon Fisher boy, feel the fear....

29 Jan 2008 12:09:24
mg
Re: Pssst..... bored?

"didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com > wrote in message
> sfisher@cwcom.net wrote:
>> On Jan 28, 1:34 pm, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com> wrote:
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/default.stm
>>>
>>> Check out the classic 6N clips on there.
>>> Possibly uk ip's only, but you bodgers can fake up an ip in no time.
>>>
>>> Just look at that Welsh montage. Reminds me of Monty Python's upper
>>> class olympics....
>>
>> Would you rather see a load of penalty kicks?
>
> Hoho. England team out soon Fisher boy, feel the fear....

lolz