30 Jan 2007 01:21:02
ruggeryoda
Now THIS explains a lot!

http://tinyurl.com/ypjj97

"Drag deep, my young Richie padawan, and feel the spirit of the
handbag inside you..."

30 Jan 2007 09:37:14
Chris D
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

"ruggeryoda" <ruggeryoda@gmail.com > wrote in message
> http://tinyurl.com/ypjj97
>
> "Drag deep, my young Richie padawan, and feel the spirit of the
> handbag inside you..."

Explains why all the snacks disappeared from the hotel's mini-bar?

30 Jan 2007 09:40:16
didgerman
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

ruggeryoda wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/ypjj97
>
> "Drag deep, my young Richie padawan, and feel the spirit of the
> handbag inside you..."

The French have a hard-on for anyone who beats them, it never takes them
long to wheel out the drug allegations. Just look at the way Armstrong
and LeMonde were treated in cycling....., although they were right about
the last yank that 'won' it.....
I blame the amount of chat shows on their TV, too much whispering going on.

30 Jan 2007 02:20:30
ruggeryoda
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

On Jan 30, 11:40 am, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com > wrote:
> ruggeryoda wrote:
> >http://tinyurl.com/ypjj97
>
> > "Drag deep, my young Richie padawan, and feel the spirit of the
> > handbag inside you..."The French have a hard-on for anyone who beats them, it never takes them
> long to wheel out the drug allegations. Just look at the way Armstrong
> and LeMonde were treated in cycling....., although they were right about
> the last yank that 'won' it.....
> I blame the amount of chat shows on their TV, too much whispering going on.

Does it fall in the same category as for ex. Sailor's offence?

30 Jan 2007 11:24:35
Walter Mitty
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

didgerman <didgerman@rfu.com > writes:

> ruggeryoda wrote:
>> http://tinyurl.com/ypjj97
>>
>> "Drag deep, my young Richie padawan, and feel the spirit of the
>> handbag inside you..."
>>

> The French have a hard-on for anyone who beats them, it never takes
> them long to wheel out the drug allegations. Just look at the way
> Armstrong and LeMonde were treated in cycling....., although they were
> right about the last yank that 'won' it.....
> I blame the amount of chat shows on their TV, too much whispering going on.

Bollox.

A bit of testosterone doesnt make a TdF cyclist whizz about a hill at 3
times the speed of sound. Manure up the stairs maybe.

Landis is innocent I tells ya.

30 Jan 2007 10:42:51
didgerman
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

Walter Mitty wrote:
> didgerman <didgerman@rfu.com> writes:
>
>> ruggeryoda wrote:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/ypjj97
>>>
>>> "Drag deep, my young Richie padawan, and feel the spirit of the
>>> handbag inside you..."
>>>
>> The French have a hard-on for anyone who beats them, it never takes
>> them long to wheel out the drug allegations. Just look at the way
>> Armstrong and LeMonde were treated in cycling....., although they were
>> right about the last yank that 'won' it.....
>> I blame the amount of chat shows on their TV, too much whispering going on.
>
> Bollox.
>
> A bit of testosterone doesnt make a TdF cyclist whizz about a hill at 3
> times the speed of sound. Manure up the stairs maybe.
>
> Landis is innocent I tells ya.

Found with synthetic testosterone, guilty.
He looked guilty when he won that stage, and he's been found guilty now.

30 Jan 2007 10:53:55
Phil Cook
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

Walter Mitty wrote:

>didgerman <didgerman@rfu.com> writes:
>
>> ruggeryoda wrote:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/ypjj97
>>>
>>> "Drag deep, my young Richie padawan, and feel the spirit of the
>>> handbag inside you..."
>>
>> The French have a hard-on for anyone who beats them, it never takes
>> them long to wheel out the drug allegations. Just look at the way
>> Armstrong and LeMonde were treated in cycling....., although they were
>> right about the last yank that 'won' it.....

>A bit of testosterone doesnt make a TdF cyclist whizz about a hill at 3
>times the speed of sound.

That's as maybe, but talking about testoterone would our Kiwi readers
care to comment on this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6309791.stm?

30 Jan 2007 02:58:52
simon s-b
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

On 30 Jan, 09:21, "ruggeryoda" <ruggery...@gmail.com > wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/ypjj97
>
> "Drag deep, my young Richie padawan, and feel the spirit of the
> handbag inside you..."

Said it many times before - hardly performance enhancing is it? They
should remove it from the banned list - it being there is killing
rugby in Switzerland.

30 Jan 2007 11:03:20
The Green Phantom
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

Phil Cook wrote:
> Walter Mitty wrote:
>
>> didgerman <didgerman@rfu.com> writes:

>>> The French have a hard-on for anyone who beats them, it never takes
>>> them long to wheel out the drug allegations. Just look at the way
>>> Armstrong and LeMonde were treated in cycling....., although they were
>>> right about the last yank that 'won' it.....
>
>> A bit of testosterone doesnt make a TdF cyclist whizz about a hill at 3
>> times the speed of sound.
>
> That's as maybe, but talking about testoterone would our Kiwi readers
> care to comment on this
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6309791.stm?

I felt certain that Didge would find a way to post this link so I waited
and watched and... saw him get scooped.

regards

The Green Phantom

30 Jan 2007 12:17:32
didgerman
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

The Green Phantom wrote:
> Phil Cook wrote:
>> Walter Mitty wrote:

>>> A bit of testosterone doesnt make a TdF cyclist whizz about a hill at 3
>>> times the speed of sound.
>> That's as maybe, but talking about testoterone would our Kiwi readers
>> care to comment on this
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6309791.stm?
>
> I felt certain that Didge would find a way to post this link so I waited
> and watched and... saw him get scooped.

Not me. I thought it was below the belt tbh.....

> regards
>
> The Green Phantom

31 Jan 2007 20:26:24
Uncle Bully
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

"didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com > wrote in message
> The Green Phantom wrote:
>> Phil Cook wrote:

>>> That's as maybe, but talking about testoterone would our Kiwi readers
>>> care to comment on this
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6309791.stm?
>>
>> I felt certain that Didge would find a way to post this link so I waited
>> and watched and... saw him get scooped.
>
> Not me. I thought it was below the belt tbh.....

Too scared your husband will find out and take it out on you?

31 Jan 2007 09:31:29
didgerman
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

Uncle Bully wrote:
> "didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message
>> The Green Phantom wrote:

>>> I felt certain that Didge would find a way to post this link so I waited
>>> and watched and... saw him get scooped.
>> Not me. I thought it was below the belt tbh.....
>
> Too scared your husband will find out and take it out on you?

She may be growing a moustache these days, but I don't think the missus
qualifies as a man just yet....

31 Jan 2007 11:37:07
oob
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:31:29 +0000, didgerman wrote:

> Uncle Bully wrote:
>> "didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message

>>> Not me. I thought it was below the belt tbh.....
>>
>> Too scared your husband will find out and take it out on you?
>>

> She may be growing a moustache these days, but I don't think the missus
> qualifies as a man just yet....

Hey! You're talking about the woman several of us "love!"

31 Jan 2007 12:06:27
didgerman
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

oob wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:31:29 +0000, didgerman wrote:
>
>> Uncle Bully wrote:
>>> "didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message

>>> Too scared your husband will find out and take it out on you?
>>>

>> She may be growing a moustache these days, but I don't think the missus
>> qualifies as a man just yet....
>
> Hey! You're talking about the woman several of us "love!"

Thinking about someone while you knock one out doesn't qualify as love
oob. Get a girlfriend....

01 Feb 2007 11:16:35
Walter Mitty
Re: Now THIS explains a lot!

didgerman <didgerman@rfu.com > writes:

> oob wrote:
>> Hey! You're talking about the woman several of us "love!"
>
> Thinking about someone while you knock one out doesn't qualify as love
> oob. Get a girlfriend....

lol. In good fooling today m'lud.