31 Jan 2007 08:38:48
Brad Anton
Kurtley Beale (reprise)

Seems the heralded prodigy is off to a fine start - a true Aussie sportsman
in the making.

http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/news/off-the-field/off-the-rugby-field-a-bad-day/2007/01/30/1169919338413.html

Brad

30 Jan 2007 19:32:05
rick boyd
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

On Jan 31, 7:38 am, "Brad Anton" <ant_on_k...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> Seems the heralded prodigy is off to a fine start - a true Aussie sportsman
> in the making.
>
> http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/news/off-the-field/off-the-rugby-fi...
>
> Brad

It's not his fault. His mother gave it to him and he thought it was
cough medicine.

-- rick boyd

31 Jan 2007 17:01:49
Andrew Dunford
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"rick boyd" <boyd@comswest.net.au > wrote in message
> On Jan 31, 7:38 am, "Brad Anton" <ant_on_k...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Seems the heralded prodigy is off to a fine start - a true Aussie
>> sportsman
>> in the making.
>>
>> http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/news/off-the-field/off-the-rugby-fi...
>>
>> Brad
>
> It's not his fault. His mother gave it to him and he thought it was
> cough medicine.

Must be thick if he thinks a motor vehicle is cough medicine.

Speaking of hapless Australian wunderkinds with silly names, I note that one
Quade Cooper has been left out of Queensland's opening Super 14 (sorry,
Investec Super 14 did you say it was?) match for turning up late to
training.

But wait....All Black in drug scandal:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/3945553a1823.html

Andrew

31 Jan 2007 17:14:17
Andrew Dunford
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"Andrew Dunford" <adunford@artifax.net > wrote in message

> "rick boyd" <boyd@comswest.net.au> wrote in message
>> On Jan 31, 7:38 am, "Brad Anton" <ant_on_k...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Seems the heralded prodigy is off to a fine start - a true Aussie
>>> sportsman
>>> in the making.
>>>
>>> http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/news/off-the-field/off-the-rugby-fi...
>>>
>>> Brad
>>
>> It's not his fault. His mother gave it to him and he thought it was
>> cough medicine.
>
> Must be thick if he thinks a motor vehicle is cough medicine.
>
> Speaking of hapless Australian wunderkinds with silly names, I note that
> one Quade Cooper has been left out of Queensland's opening Super 14
> (sorry, Investec Super 14 did you say it was?) match for turning up late
> to training.
>
> But wait....All Black in drug scandal:
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/3945553a1823.html

Oh, I now see somebody else already did the drugs. My memory must be
fading - I'll get me coat.

Andrew

31 Jan 2007 07:22:58
peter moore
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"Andrew Dunford" <adunford@artifax.net > wrote in message

> "rick boyd" <boyd@comswest.net.au> wrote in message
>> On Jan 31, 7:38 am, "Brad Anton" <ant_on_k...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Seems the heralded prodigy is off to a fine start - a true Aussie
>>> sportsman
>>> in the making.
>>>
>>> http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/news/off-the-field/off-the-rugby-fi...
>>>
>>> Brad
>>
>> It's not his fault. His mother gave it to him and he thought it was
>> cough medicine.
>
> Must be thick if he thinks a motor vehicle is cough medicine.

The motor vehicle was probably stolen anyway.

> Speaking of hapless Australian wunderkinds with silly names, I note that
> one Quade Cooper has been left out of Queensland's opening Super 14
> (sorry, Investec Super 14 did you say it was?) match for turning up late
> to training.
>
> But wait....All Black in drug scandal:
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/3945553a1823.html
>
> Andrew

31 Jan 2007 07:27:51
pita moa

> "Andrew Dunford" <adunford@artifax.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "rick boyd" <boyd@comswest.net.au> wrote in message

>>> It's not his fault. His mother gave it to him and he thought it was
>>> cough medicine.
>>
>> Must be thick if he thinks a motor vehicle is cough medicine.
>>
>> Speaking of hapless Australian wunderkinds with silly names, I note that
>> one Quade Cooper has been left out of Queensland's opening Super 14
>> (sorry, Investec Super 14 did you say it was?) match for turning up late
>> to training.
>>
>> But wait....All Black in drug scandal:
>> http://www.stuff.co.nz/3945553a1823.html
>
> Oh, I now see somebody else already did the drugs. My memory must be
> fading - I'll get me coat.
>
> Andrew

Na dunny! what they meant to say was a cannapiss, not cannabis.

31 Jan 2007 19:16:55
codocks
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"peter moore" <Matua@cherbro.com > wrote in message

> "Andrew Dunford" <adunford@artifax.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "rick boyd" <boyd@comswest.net.au> wrote in message

>>> It's not his fault. His mother gave it to him and he thought it was
>>> cough medicine.
>>
>> Must be thick if he thinks a motor vehicle is cough medicine.
>>

> The motor vehicle was probably stolen anyway.

That'd be right, not content with the predictable insecure Kiwi humour, you
pitch
in with an Abo quip...........Did Dad teach you the basics of bigotry or was
it your
peer group ?

Codocks

31 Jan 2007 08:43:18
Matua
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"codocks" <codocks@optusnet.com.au > wrote in message

> "peter moore" <Matua@cherbro.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Andrew Dunford" <adunford@artifax.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "rick boyd" <boyd@comswest.net.au> wrote in message

>>> Must be thick if he thinks a motor vehicle is cough medicine.
>>>

>> The motor vehicle was probably stolen anyway.
>
> That'd be right, not content with the predictable insecure Kiwi humour,
> you pitch
> in with an Abo quip...........Did Dad teach you the basics of bigotry or
> was it your
> peer group ?
>
> Codocks

Hey fuckwit the word is Koori not fucking "ABO".
You know fuck all Codswallop.

Go over to the Yarra Bay Sailing club and call one of the Koori boys an ABO
and you'll be shoving your toothbrush up your clacker to brush your teeth.

This has nothing to do with you losing a case of Boags to me last year has
it Codswallop? I'm willing to bet $50.00 again that the Waratahs wont win
the Super 14 this year as well ??

Matua.

31 Jan 2007 20:22:07
Uncle Bully
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"codocks" <codocks@optusnet.com.au > wrote in message

> "peter moore" <Matua@cherbro.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Andrew Dunford" <adunford@artifax.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "rick boyd" <boyd@comswest.net.au> wrote in message

>>> Must be thick if he thinks a motor vehicle is cough medicine.
>>>

>> The motor vehicle was probably stolen anyway.
>
> That'd be right, not content with the predictable insecure Kiwi humour,
> you pitch
> in with an Abo quip...........Did Dad teach you the basics of bigotry or
> was it your
> peer group ?

Er, where was the Abo quip? Don't any other race of people steal cars in
Australia?
Perhaps your automatic connection between stealing cars and Abos is racism?
Me personally, I can't stand the black cunts, they all stink like stale
urine.

31 Jan 2007 09:41:29
didgerman
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

Uncle Bully wrote:
> "codocks" <codocks@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> "peter moore" <Matua@cherbro.com> wrote in message
>>> "Andrew Dunford" <adunford@artifax.net> wrote in message

>>> The motor vehicle was probably stolen anyway.
>> That'd be right, not content with the predictable insecure Kiwi humour,
>> you pitch
>> in with an Abo quip...........Did Dad teach you the basics of bigotry or
>> was it your
>> peer group ?
>>

> Er, where was the Abo quip? Don't any other race of people steal cars in
> Australia?
> Perhaps your automatic connection between stealing cars and Abos is racism?
> Me personally, I can't stand the black cunts, they all stink like stale
> urine.

They're just trying to integrate.

31 Jan 2007 11:11:36
oob
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:32:05 -0800, rick boyd wrote:

> On Jan 31, 7:38 am, "Brad Anton" <ant_on_k...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Seems the heralded prodigy is off to a fine start - a true Aussie sportsman
>> in the making.
>>
>> http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/news/off-the-field/off-the-rugby-fi...
>>
>> Brad
>
> It's not his fault. His mother gave it to him and he thought it was
> cough medicine.

Nice.

31 Jan 2007 23:11:13
DaveXXL
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

In article <45bfc741$1@webbe.jcu.edu.au >, ant_on_knee@yahoo.com says...

Zzzzz

Well if his career is as successful to the same extent as this NG's
unnecessary obsession for him, then he will be a champion.

01 Feb 2007 09:39:51
codocks
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"Matua" <Matua@cherbro.com > wrote in message

> "codocks" <codocks@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>> "peter moore" <Matua@cherbro.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Andrew Dunford" <adunford@artifax.net> wrote in message

>>> The motor vehicle was probably stolen anyway.
>>
>> That'd be right, not content with the predictable insecure Kiwi humour,
>> you pitch
>> in with an Abo quip...........Did Dad teach you the basics of bigotry or
>> was it your
>> peer group ?
>>
>> Codocks
>>

> Hey fuckwit the word is Koori not fucking "ABO".
> You know fuck all Codswallop.
>
> Go over to the Yarra Bay Sailing club and call one of the Koori boys an
> ABO and you'll be shoving your toothbrush up your clacker to brush your
> teeth.
>
> This has nothing to do with you losing a case of Boags to me last year has
> it Codswallop? I'm willing to bet $50.00 again that the Waratahs wont win
> the Super 14 this year as well ??
>
> Matua.

The Yarra Bay Sailing Club ? Would have thought you'd be much more at home
just up the road at the
Long Bay Pole Vault Club............that's where most of your mates are.

Nice odds if you can get them............stay in touch and we'll have a bet
on something

Codocks

01 Feb 2007 02:26:34

> "Matua" <Matua@cherbro.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "codocks" <codocks@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "peter moore" <Matua@cherbro.com> wrote in message

>>> That'd be right, not content with the predictable insecure Kiwi humour,
>>> you pitch
>>> in with an Abo quip...........Did Dad teach you the basics of bigotry or
>>> was it your
>>> peer group ?
>>>
>>> Codocks
>>>

>> Hey fuckwit the word is Koori not fucking "ABO".
>> You know fuck all Codswallop.
>>
>> Go over to the Yarra Bay Sailing club and call one of the Koori boys an
>> ABO and you'll be shoving your toothbrush up your clacker to brush your
>> teeth.
>>
>> This has nothing to do with you losing a case of Boags to me last year
>> has it Codswallop? I'm willing to bet $50.00 again that the Waratahs wont
>> win the Super 14 this year as well ??
>>
>> Matua.
>
> The Yarra Bay Sailing Club ? Would have thought you'd be much more at home
> just up the road at the
> Long Bay Pole Vault Club............that's where most of your mates are.
>
> Nice odds if you can get them............stay in touch and we'll have a
> bet on something
>
> Codocks

For a start penis puller, I don't have mates, I have bro's and there
probably are a few of them in Long Bay, but you strayans are the ones with
the criminal past, mm shackle boy.

Get out of those gay bars Codswallop. I know you earn extra money up at the
wall, but if you want to send your sons to Newington College you'll have to
get a job that pays more than a prison officer.

Nice odds?? You jumped at the bet last year. wha's happenin ???
Peter, from Mascot bottle shop did say you were pissed off at losing the
bet, and you said you were never betting with Kiwis ever again.

Didge sent me a couple of his of his local bars. Try these instead of the
wall.
Second thoughts, stick to the wall boy.

a.. The Slip Inn (mixed)
111 Sussex St (at the corner of King St), 9299-4777, 8297-7000, email. A
short walk from Town Hall Station or Wynyard Station. This celeb magnet has
four bars and two club areas. The Slip Bar has pool tables and Thai food,
and the Sand Bar offers more privacy for chilling out. The garden overlooks
Darling Harbour. The music is lush, the staff are brilliant and clearly
enjoy their jobs. Plus, the food is great and the crowd worth oogling.
a.. Stonewall Hotel
175 Oxford St, Darlinghurst, 9360-1963, email. The main pub downstairs is
friendly and features live shows. Head upstairs for dancing. Popular with
both gays and lesbians.
Matua

31 Jan 2007 19:15:10
Stex
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

On Feb 1, 12:26 pm, "Matua" <M...@cherbro.com > wrote:
> "codocks" <codo...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> > "Matua" <M...@cherbro.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "codocks" <codo...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> >> Hey fuckwit the word is Koori not fucking "ABO".
> >> You know fuck all Codswallop.
>
> >> Go over to the Yarra Bay Sailing club and call one of the Koori boys an
> >> ABO and you'll be shoving your toothbrush up your clacker to brush your
> >> teeth.
>
> >> This has nothing to do with you losing a case of Boags to me last year
> >> has it Codswallop? I'm willing to bet $50.00 again that the Waratahs wont
> >> win the Super 14 this year as well ??
>
> >> Matua.
>
> > The Yarra Bay Sailing Club ? Would have thought you'd be much more at home
> > just up the road at the
> > Long Bay Pole Vault Club............that's where most of your mates are.
>
> > Nice odds if you can get them............stay in touch and we'll have a
> > bet on something
>
> > Codocks
>
> For a start penis puller, I don't have mates, I have bro's and there
> probably are a few of them in Long Bay, but you strayans are the ones with
> the criminal past, mm shackle boy.

I got a horrible mental picture reading the last three words of that.

Stex

01 Feb 2007 03:34:26
Matua
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"Stex" <stex2727@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> On Feb 1, 12:26 pm, "Matua" <M...@cherbro.com> wrote:
>> "codocks" <codo...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

>> > "Matua" <M...@cherbro.com> wrote in message

>> > The Yarra Bay Sailing Club ? Would have thought you'd be much more at
>> > home
>> > just up the road at the
>> > Long Bay Pole Vault Club............that's where most of your mates
>> > are.
>>
>> > Nice odds if you can get them............stay in touch and we'll have a
>> > bet on something
>>
>> > Codocks
>>
>> For a start penis puller, I don't have mates, I have bro's and there
>> probably are a few of them in Long Bay, but you strayans are the ones
>> with
>> the criminal past, mm shackle boy.
>>

> I got a horrible mental picture reading the last three words of that.
>
> Stex

Get away from the mirror then Stix.

Matua

01 Feb 2007 18:06:56
Walter Mitty
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"Brad Anton" <ant_on_knee@yahoo.com > writes:

> Seems the heralded prodigy is off to a fine start - a true Aussie sportsman
> in the making.
>
> http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/news/off-the-field/off-the-rugby-field-a-bad-day/2007/01/30/1169919338413.html
>
> Brad

What did he get sentenced to for being in charge of an offensive moustache
though?

01 Feb 2007 10:44:28
Walter Mitty
Re: Kurtley Beale (reprise)

"codocks" <codocks@optusnet.com.au > writes:

> "peter moore" <Matua@cherbro.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Andrew Dunford" <adunford@artifax.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "rick boyd" <boyd@comswest.net.au> wrote in message

>>> Must be thick if he thinks a motor vehicle is cough medicine.
>>>

>> The motor vehicle was probably stolen anyway.
>
> That'd be right, not content with the predictable insecure Kiwi humour, you
> pitch
> in with an Abo quip...........Did Dad teach you the basics of bigotry or was
> it your
> peer group ?
>
> Codocks

You sad twit.