29 Sep 2004 05:39:58
St. George
I have heard ..............

I have heard a rumour that most ABs play rugby as they have forgotten the
sound of heavy breathing.

Is this any truth in this ?




29 Sep 2004 07:36:52
Greig Blanchett
Re: I have heard ..............

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:39:58 +0100, "St. George" <St.
George@nospamplease.co.uk > wrote:

>I have heard a rumour that most ABs play rugby as they have forgotten the
>sound of heavy breathing.
>
>Is this any truth in this ?
>

You oughta lay off the cider, Len, you bumpkin. You make even less
sense when you're pissed.

--
greig


29 Sep 2004 11:59:54
Sean Byrne
Re: I have heard ..............

St. George wrote:

> I have heard a rumour that most ABs play rugby as they have forgotten
> the sound of heavy breathing.

You looking for new targets for your 'heavy breathing' nuisance calls?

Later,
Sean

>
> Is this any truth in this ?



30 Sep 2004 22:37:08
St. George
Re: I have heard ..............


"Greig Blanchett" <greigb@nzrfu.NOSPAM.com > wrote in message
news:dtlkl05ou2a7k6f27qeb6veknjtreco96d@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:39:58 +0100, "St. George" <St.
> George@nospamplease.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >I have heard a rumour that most ABs play rugby as they have forgotten the
> >sound of heavy breathing.
> >
> >Is this any truth in this ?
> >
>
> You oughta lay off the cider, Len, you bumpkin. You make even less
> sense when you're pissed.
>
> --
> greig

Hi Baby Blanket,

Just got back from Border patrol and am a bit bored.
What have I missed ?.

Was once stood in an illicit bar in the Middle East having a home brew when
two young Americans asked me -
"What do you think to this brew then ?"
"Not bad" says I, "but hasn't got much body to it".
"Body ? what's Body ? "
Welllllllllll thinks I, who have we got here ?.
"Where I comes from, Summmmmmmmerset, we makes ciddddddder, similar to your
applejack.
We makes it in the barn and sometimes when the rats run along the rafters
they are overcome by the fumes and fall over right into the vat.
Well the yeast gets to work on the rat don't they ? and this is what gives
the cider the Body".
Two things always to remember about cider, lads.
First of all it is almost always cloudy and secondly as you drink the dregs
you should always expect to see bits of bone etc. "

Actualllllllly, during the 6N, we do quite often throw in a French cockerel
or two.

Happppppppppppppppy Everythings,

LenBo




02 Oct 2004 00:58:50
mg
Re: I have heard ..............

"St. George" <St. George@nospamplease.co.uk > wrote in message
news:cjdebm$l1q$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...
>I have heard a rumour that most ABs play rugby as they have forgotten the
> sound of heavy breathing.
>
> Is this any truth in this ?

I feel sorry for your grandchildren... firstly they're Pom's and secondly
their genetic makeup appears to be damaged somewhat.




02 Oct 2004 20:30:48
St. George
Re: I have heard ..............


"mg" <nospam@home.ok > wrote in message
news:e3n7d.10956$5O5.7868@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> "St. George" <St. George@nospamplease.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:cjdebm$l1q$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...
> >I have heard a rumour that most ABs play rugby as they have forgotten the
> > sound of heavy breathing.
> >
> > Is this any truth in this ?
>
> I feel sorry for your grandchildren... firstly they're Pom's and secondly
> their genetic makeup appears to be damaged somewhat.
>
>
Does your Mammy know that you are using the computer ?




03 Oct 2004 08:44:00
Col:
Re: I have heard ..............

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 20:30:48 +0100, "St. George" <St. George@nospamplease.co.uk >
wrote:

>
>"mg" <nospam@home.ok> wrote in message
>news:e3n7d.10956$5O5.7868@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>> "St. George" <St. George@nospamplease.co.uk> wrote in message
>> news:cjdebm$l1q$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...
>> >I have heard a rumour that most ABs play rugby as they have forgotten the
>> > sound of heavy breathing.
>> >
>> > Is this any truth in this ?
>>
>> I feel sorry for your grandchildren... firstly they're Pom's and secondly
>> their genetic makeup appears to be damaged somewhat.
>>
>>
>Does your Mammy know that you are using the computer ?
>
You just proved his point .

--

Col

Col's law.
Thinly sliced cabbage..


03 Oct 2004 17:49:34
St. George
Re: I have heard ..............



> >>
> >> I feel sorry for your grandchildren... firstly they're Pom's and
secondly
> >> their genetic makeup appears to be damaged somewhat.
> >>
> >>
> >Does your Mammy know that you are using the computer ?
> >
> You just proved his point .

OK smart arse - so what does your husband do when you're on the computer ?




04 Oct 2004 17:24:41
Col:
Re: I have heard ..............

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:49:34 +0100, "St. George" <St. George@nospamplease.co.uk >
wrote:

>
>
>> >>
>> >> I feel sorry for your grandchildren... firstly they're Pom's and
>secondly
>> >> their genetic makeup appears to be damaged somewhat.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >Does your Mammy know that you are using the computer ?
>> >
>> You just proved his point .
>
>OK smart arse - so what does your husband do when you're on the computer ?
>
Strop proving your absolute stupidity.
--

Col

Col's law.
Thinly sliced cabbage..


04 Oct 2004 18:53:29
Col:
Re: I have heard ..............

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:24:41 +1300, "Col:" <Col@xtra.con > wrote:

>On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:49:34 +0100, "St. George" <St. George@nospamplease.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>> >>
>>> >> I feel sorry for your grandchildren... firstly they're Pom's and
>>secondly
>>> >> their genetic makeup appears to be damaged somewhat.
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >Does your Mammy know that you are using the computer ?
>>> >
>>> You just proved his point .
>>
>>OK smart arse - so what does your husband do when you're on the computer ?
>>
>Strop proving your absolute stupidity.

Stop as well . :)

--

Col

Col's law.
Thinly sliced cabbage..