29 Apr 2005 21:40:38
didgerman
Good news for SRFU and RFU?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/4497327.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/english/4496399.stm

Looks like it to me.....

There's something 'old fartish' about Rowell...

That Scotland set-up looks better as well.




29 Apr 2005 23:17:08
John Williams
Re: Good news for SRFU and RFU?

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:40:38 GMT, "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com >
wrote:

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/4497327.stm
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/english/4496399.stm
>
>Looks like it to me.....
>
>There's something 'old fartish' about Rowell...

Glad to see you back to normal form. Blood will probably flow again.

I was astonished to actually hear something about rugby (this
election) on Radio 4 driving into work this morning. Not a game of
rugby or the players of course, but this business. I'm not
particularly interested in the politics, but I wouldn't be surprised
if there was more friction on the horizon. It's been ominously quiet
for a while.

>That Scotland set-up looks better as well.

It's different and is unlikely to be worse?

--

Regards,
John Williams


30 Apr 2005 13:08:55
Martyn Winters
Re: Good news for SRFU and RFU?

John Williams wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:40:38 GMT, "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/4497327.stm
>>
>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/english/4496399.stm
>>
>>Looks like it to me.....
>>
>>There's something 'old fartish' about Rowell...
>
>
> Glad to see you back to normal form. Blood will probably flow again.
>
> I was astonished to actually hear something about rugby (this
> election) on Radio 4 driving into work this morning. Not a game of
> rugby or the players of course, but this business. I'm not
> particularly interested in the politics, but I wouldn't be surprised
> if there was more friction on the horizon. It's been ominously quiet
> for a while.

So, Martyn Thomas is to take over as Chairman of the Management Board,
eh. Sounds a bit Welsh to me, which can only mean a massive improvement ;-)


03 May 2005 10:52:59
Sean Byrne
Re: Good news for SRFU and RFU?

Martyn Winters wrote:

>
> So, Martyn Thomas is to take over as Chairman of the Management Board,
> eh. Sounds a bit Welsh to me, which can only mean a massive
> improvement ;-)

You'll he'll bring in a few from the SH like the Welsh did?

Later,
Sean