27 Nov 2005 17:23:59
Kozz
Dan Carter named IRB Player Of The Year

In other news, Stephen Jones proudly proclaims Carter's win an
historic, glorious victory for England. Speaking from his secret hiding
place, beyond the reach of all of those 'nasty, nasty colonists', Jones
said "The IRB has proven it's love once more for the wonderful,
glorious, glory-filled glories of the glorious English team. The
English team can hold their heads high! DESPITE the fact it was an All
Black who won this award, the true winners are England, gloriously
historically victorious in glory. Glorious." Our phone conversation
with Mr Jones was cut short as apparently he was "up past his bedtime"
and "a naughty, naughty boy for using the phone" according to his press
secretary, Mother.

/apologies to all the British supporters in the crowd, it's not you I
detest, it's Stephen "What's that second ocular organ in your head
socket for?" Jones.

28 Nov 2005 09:30:54
didgerman
Re: Dan Carter named IRB Player Of The Year

Kozz wrote:
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3494074a1823,00.html
>
> In other news, Stephen Jones proudly proclaims Carter's win an
> historic, glorious victory for England. Speaking from his secret hiding
> place, beyond the reach of all of those 'nasty, nasty colonists', Jones
> said "The IRB has proven it's love once more for the wonderful,
> glorious, glory-filled glories of the glorious English team. The
> English team can hold their heads high! DESPITE the fact it was an All
> Black who won this award, the true winners are England, gloriously
> historically victorious in glory. Glorious." Our phone conversation
> with Mr Jones was cut short as apparently he was "up past his bedtime"
> and "a naughty, naughty boy for using the phone" according to his press
> secretary, Mother.
>

> /apologies to all the British supporters in the crowd, it's not you I
> detest, it's Stephen "What's that second ocular organ in your head
> socket for?" Jones.

I should think his secret hiding place is to protect him from his fellow
Welshmen, after calling England glorious.....

28 Nov 2005 13:47:50
Rob Stradling

Kozz wrote:

> /apologies to all the British supporters in the crowd, it's not you I
> detest, it's Stephen "What's that second ocular organ in your head
> socket for?" Jones.

...who is, to our constant shame and frustration, Welsh.