30 Jan 2004 15:35:20
Benfez
Bad to worse for SA

Bad enough for the Boks that they are exposed as a second rate rugby nation,
with pre-historic 'motivation' techniques, a captain who enjoys knocking out
his own players as well as the opposition and overtones of racism. Now 2
members of the board of SA Rugby (pty) Ltd have been shown to have stolen
from the company.

http://www.planet-rugby.com/News/story_33936.shtml

No wonder their 'stars' are leaving in their droves.

30 Jan 2004 15:59:18
didgerman
Re: Bad to worse for SA

"Benfez" <Omnivore@btintenet.com > wrote in message
> Bad enough for the Boks that they are exposed as a second rate rugby
nation,
> with pre-historic 'motivation' techniques, a captain who enjoys
knocking out
> his own players as well as the opposition and overtones of racism.
Now 2
> members of the board of SA Rugby (pty) Ltd have been shown to have
stolen
> from the company.
>
> http://www.planet-rugby.com/News/story_33936.shtml
>
> No wonder their 'stars' are leaving in their droves.

You missed out the 'i' in pity there.....

30 Jan 2004 11:11:56
William A. T. Clark
Re: Bad to worse for SA

In article <401a79b8$0$9392$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com >,
"Benfez" <Omnivore@btintenet.com > wrote:

> http://www.planet-rugby.com/News/story_33936.shtml

Yes, I have it on good authority that they used the money to buy drugs
frm that well known English drug pusher .... well, you know the rest of
the story.

William Clark