27 May 2007 06:25:04
Dirk
Alternate website

Larry,
if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.

Thanks,
Dirk

27 May 2007 14:16:43
didgerman
Re: Alternate website

Dirk wrote:
> Larry,
> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>
> Thanks,
> Dirk

Here you go mate:
http://tinyurl.com/25vnen

28 May 2007 00:24:42
Uncle Bully
Re: Alternate website

"didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com > wrote in message
> Dirk wrote:
>> Larry,
>> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
>> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
>> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

>> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dirk
>>

> Here you go mate:
> http://tinyurl.com/25vnen

Is that the new English Away strip?

27 May 2007 23:38:52
rick boyd
Re: Alternate website

Dirk wrote:
> Larry,
> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.

South Africa has its own rugby newsgroup, doesn't it? Wouldn't that be
the perfect place to avoid tiresome New Zealanders pointing out your
many and varied failings? And it would certainly save us having to read
your rather sad little bleating.

-- rick boyd

27 May 2007 15:44:58
didgerman
Re: Alternate website

Uncle Bully wrote:
> "didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message
>> Dirk wrote:
>>> Larry,
>>> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
>>> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
>>> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

>>> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Dirk
>>>
>> Here you go mate:
>> http://tinyurl.com/25vnen
>
> Is that the new English Away strip?

Doubtful, although whoever was watching for offside yesterday should be
made to wear it.....

27 May 2007 10:44:53
Re: Alternate website

On May 27, 3:25 pm, Dirk <Dirkblik...@aol.com > wrote:
> Larry,
> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>
> Thanks,
> Dirk

www.keo.co.za is the biggest and best.

Spizz

27 May 2007 11:45:31
JollyRoger
Re: Alternate website

On May 27, 7:16 am, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com > wrote:
> Dirk wrote:
> > Larry,
> > if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
> > can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
> > witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

> > unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Dirk
>
> Here you go mate:http://tinyurl.com/25vnen

Is that you Didge?

Jolly

27 May 2007 11:46:40
JollyRoger
Re: Alternate website

On May 27, 8:44 am, didgerman <didger...@rfu.com > wrote:
> Uncle Bully wrote:
> > "didgerman" <didger...@rfu.com> wrote in message

> >> Here you go mate:
> >>http://tinyurl.com/25vnen
>
> > Is that the new English Away strip?
>
> Doubtful, although whoever was watching for offside yesterday should be
> made to wear it.....- Hide quoted text -

Wibble, wibble, wibble...

Jolly

27 May 2007 11:53:40
JollyRoger
Re: Alternate website

On May 27, 10:44 am, stormersp...@gmail.com wrote:
> On May 27, 3:25 pm, Dirk <Dirkblik...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Larry,
> > if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
> > can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
> > witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

> > unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Dirk
>
> www.keo.co.zais the biggest and best.
>
> Spizz

Dirk, this is the only place where you are going to get a broad range
of discussions. Unfortuanately that comes at a price. The price
being that you have to put up with a few narrow-minded baboons. Do
like I do, just pity there sad little lives, and soon it won't bother
you anymore.

Jolly

27 May 2007 19:21:02
didgerman
Re: Alternate website

JollyRoger wrote:
> On May 27, 10:44 am, stormersp...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On May 27, 3:25 pm, Dirk <Dirkblik...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Larry,
>>> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
>>> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
>>> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............
>>> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Dirk
>> www.keo.co.zais the biggest and best.
>>
>> Spizz
>
> Dirk, this is the only place where you are going to get a broad range
> of discussions. Unfortuanately that comes at a price. The price
> being that you have to put up with a few narrow-minded baboons. Do
> like I do, just pity there sad little lives, and soon it won't bother
> you anymore.
>
> Jolly

Oh cobblers.

http://forum.rugbyrebels.com/mb/

The one and only.

27 May 2007 22:16:15
Mark (newsgroups)
Re: Alternate website

JollyRoger wrote:
> On May 27, 10:44 am, stormersp...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On May 27, 3:25 pm, Dirk <Dirkblik...@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Larry,
>>>if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
>>>can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
>>>witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

>>>unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>Dirk
>>
>>www.keo.co.zais the biggest and best.
>>
>>Spizz
>

> Dirk, this is the only place where you are going to get a broad range
> of discussions. Unfortuanately that comes at a price. The price
> being that you have to put up with a few narrow-minded baboons. Do
> like I do, just pity there sad little lives, and soon it won't bother
> you anymore.

I can only take so much of the keo website. It's too busy and too filled
with football type fans who seem to exist only to throw personal insults
at Jake White and spew masterpieces like "LUKE WATSON IS TEH BEST!!1"

There are other SA forums around if you do a bit of digging.

28 May 2007 06:30:24
oob
Re: Alternate website

On Sun, 27 May 2007 23:38:52 +0800, rick boyd wrote:

> Dirk wrote:
>> Larry,
>> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
>> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
>> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

>> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>
> South Africa has its own rugby newsgroup, doesn't it? Wouldn't that be
> the perfect place to avoid tiresome New Zealanders pointing out your
> many and varied failings? And it would certainly save us having to read
> your rather sad little bleating.
>
> -- rick boyd

But I LIKE the sound of Japie bleating in the morning! Smells
like.. ..victory.

28 May 2007 08:17:16
mg
Re: Alternate website

"didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com > wrote in message
> Dirk wrote:
>> Larry,
>> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
>> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
>> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

>> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dirk
>>

> Here you go mate:
> http://tinyurl.com/25vnen

lol

28 May 2007 02:11:07
Uncle Dave
Re: Alternate website

On May 27, 3:25 pm, Dirk <Dirkblik...@aol.com > wrote:
> Larry,
> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.

I know of such a place, but Rick's there already so you probably
wouldn't like it very much.

UD

28 May 2007 20:58:32
rick boyd
Re: Alternate website

oob wrote:

> But I LIKE the sound of Japie bleating in the morning! Smells
> like.. ..victory.

No Boob, "Japie" is not Dutch for "sheep".

-- rick boyd

29 May 2007 06:48:37
Greig Blanchett
Re: Alternate website

On Mon, 28 May 2007 20:58:32 +0800, rick boyd <boyd@comswest.net.au >
wrote:

>oob wrote:
>

>> But I LIKE the sound of Japie bleating in the morning! Smells
>> like.. ..victory.
>
>No Boob, "Japie" is not Dutch for "sheep".
>
>-- rick boyd

Sheep don't surf.

--
greig

29 May 2007 14:50:25
Larry Olivier
Re: Alternate website

www.theroar.com.au

<stormerspizz@gmail.com > wrote in message
> On May 27, 3:25 pm, Dirk <Dirkblik...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Larry,
>> if you are willing, please send me the website you allude to where I
>> can hopefully avoid the inane, arrogant, jingoistic, name-calling,
>> witless posts of Blanchett, Bobs, Boyd et al............

>> unrelated garbage regularly spewed up on rsru.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dirk
>
> www.keo.co.za is the biggest and best.
>
> Spizz

29 May 2007 05:40:24
oob
Re: Alternate website

On Tue, 29 May 2007 06:48:37 +1200, Greig Blanchett wrote:

> On Mon, 28 May 2007 20:58:32 +0800, rick boyd <boyd@comswest.net.au>
> wrote:
>
>>oob wrote:
>>

>>> But I LIKE the sound of Japie bleating in the morning! Smells like..
>>> ..victory.
>>
>>No Boob, "Japie" is not Dutch for "sheep".
>>
>>-- rick boyd
>
> Sheep don't surf.

Nice!