28 Nov 2005 14:06:23
Sean Byrne
A coup for NZ rugby...

... according to my Welsh mate who called me yesterday with news I now
see confirmed by the BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/4476146.stm

Apparently this guy really is the business when it comes to fitness.

Later,
Sean

28 Nov 2005 15:27:52
Walter Mitty
Re: A coup for NZ rugby...

Sean Byrne wrote:

> ... according to my Welsh mate who called me yesterday with news I now
> see confirmed by the BBC:
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/4476146.stm
>
> Apparently this guy really is the business when it comes to fitness.
>
> Later,
> Sean

I just followed up an article I hadnt seen before : the one where he
encourages players to force a change to the playing schedule in the NH.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/4440594.stm

As big tv money buys more diamond tiaras for the international elite in
the UK & Ireland, I cant see this necessarily happening : nothing done
now will be for the good of the game - only for the good of the
boardroom members bank accounts.

28 Nov 2005 10:51:40
Robi
Re: A coup for NZ rugby...

Sean Byrne wrote:

> ... according to my Welsh mate who called me yesterday with news I now
> see confirmed by the BBC:
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/4476146.stm
>
> Apparently this guy really is the business when it comes to fitness.
>
> Later,
> Sean

Hardly a coup I would have thought. He is, after all, a New Zealander.
Good bloke though, I hope it works well for him.