27 Dec 2006 15:05:25
Zz Yzx
rowing machine "mileage"

Anybody have any idea what "high mileage" vs. "low mileage" on a
rowing machine is?

Is 3,000 kilometers "high" or "low"?

Thanks a heap,
-Zz

27 Dec 2006 15:54:42
Re: rowing machine "mileage"

Zz Yzx wrote:
> Anybody have any idea what "high mileage" vs. "low mileage" on a
> rowing machine is?
>
> Is 3,000 kilometers "high" or "low"?
>
> Thanks a heap,
> -Zz

On a Concept 2 or RowPerfect that is pretty low for a lifetime total.
What matters more is the care of the machine, if it appears in good
order and rows smoothly, then it is likely in very good shape. That
would be close to the mileage that a "moderate" user would put on in 2
years, though there are whacky folks that might accumulate that much in
6 months, or even less.

- Paul Smith

27 Dec 2006 16:57:28
Zz Yzx
Re: rowing machine "mileage"

Thanks, thats exactly the response I needed.

-Zz