30 May 2004 18:06:14
ededit
no new posts...

is it possible that rsr has seen no new posts since may 27 (it is now
5/30)? according to google groups thursday is the last day anyone
wrote...

31 May 2004 12:30:24
Nick Suess
Re: no new posts...

"ededit" <c.sheridan@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
> is it possible that rsr has seen no new posts since may 27 (it is now
> 5/30)? according to google groups thursday is the last day anyone
> wrote...

probably nobody wrote anything worth reading........!

31 May 2004 11:26:02
Ewoud Dronkert
Re: no new posts...

On 30 May 2004 18:06:14 -0700, ededit wrote:
>is it possible that rsr has seen no new posts since may 27

No. Google is a few days behind.

31 May 2004 20:03:43
David Biddulph
Re: no new posts...

"ededit" <c.sheridan@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
> is it possible that rsr has seen no new posts since may 27 (it is now
> 5/30)? according to google groups thursday is the last day anyone
> wrote...

No. I've been away for a few days (at Nat Schools), but the group has been
going strong in my absence!
If you want to read posts promptly, I would recommend using a news server,
not Google.
--
David Biddulph
Rowing web pages at

31 May 2004 21:57:25
Henry Law
Re: no new posts...

On 30 May 2004 18:06:14 -0700, c.sheridan@sbcglobal.net (ededit)
wrote:

>is it possible that rsr has seen no new posts since may 27 (it is now
>5/30)? according to google groups thursday is the last day anyone
>wrote...

I counted 29 between May 27th and this post of yours. I suggest a
change to a "proper" news server rather than Google Groups; it's
better as an archive mechanism than as a source of up-to-date posts.

Henry Law < >< Manchester, England

07 Jun 2004 20:16:21
John Mulholland
Re: no new posts...

I seem to have a different problem. Nick's reply was the first message in
this thread that my newsgroup picked up. It's not the first time. Any
ideas how to get all the posts?

John Mulholland

"Nick Suess" <nick@scull.com.au > wrote in message

> "ededit" <c.sheridan@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > is it possible that rsr has seen no new posts since may 27 (it is now
> > 5/30)? according to google groups thursday is the last day anyone
> > wrote...
>
> probably nobody wrote anything worth reading........!

07 Jun 2004 21:17:57
Henning Lippke
Re: no new posts...

> Any ideas how to get all the posts?

Choose a different news server, eg http://news.individual.net/(read
about it here).

08 Jun 2004 12:33:10
Nick Suess
Re: no new posts...

"John Mulholland" <john.mulholland@*NO*SPAM*tiscali.co.uk > wrote in message
> I seem to have a different problem. Nick's reply was the first message in
> this thread that my newsgroup picked up.

Yeah, the rest were a load of crap anyway. Looks like we now have an
automatic bollocks-filter system functioning on rsr!