24 May 2004 08:21:22
mark parsons
draw for Met

Does anybody have this yet or am I being too impatient !

Mark

24 May 2004 09:07:46
David Gillard
Re: draw for Met

"mark parsons" <rower1969@ntlworld.com > wrote in message
> Does anybody have this yet or am I being too impatient !
>
> Mark

All there on http://www.metregatta.org/

24 May 2004 11:48:31
mark parsons
Re: draw for Met

Under which section ? My browsig skills aren't what they used to be !

Mark

"David Gillard" <davidg@NOSPAMPLEASErogge.co.uk > wrote in message

> "mark parsons" <rower1969@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > Does anybody have this yet or am I being too impatient !
> >
> > Mark
>

> All there on http://www.metregatta.org/

24 May 2004 12:18:18
chris harrison
Re: draw for Met

mark parsons wrote:

> Under which section ? My browsig skills aren't what they used to be !

http://www.metregatta.org/2004.html- which is linked from the front
page as "2004 Provisional Draw and Timetable" ....

24 May 2004 13:13:59
mark parsons
Re: draw for Met

thanks....my browser was bringing up the old page so hit refresh....doh!