28 May 2004 15:01:47
chris harrison
Statto

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.rowing/about

28 May 2004 16:40:41
Jay
Re: Statto

chris harrison wrote:

> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.rowing/about

Is there any possibility this is a virus? Sorry guys (and gals), don't
mean to offend, just that messages without any description seem very
suspicious to us very computer dumb people.

28 May 2004 16:11:33
chris harrison
Re: Statto

Jay wrote:

> chris harrison wrote:
>

>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.rowing/about
>>
> Is there any possibility this is a virus? Sorry guys (and gals), don't
> mean to offend, just that messages without any description seem very
> suspicious to us very computer dumb people.

You're probably right - I probably should have been a little more
descriptive. No, it's not a virus - it's a genuine page provided by
those nice folks at Google. Principally that page shows who the
chatterboxes have been through the lifespan of RSR ...

28 May 2004 17:20:49
Ewoud Dronkert
Re: Statto

On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:01:47 +0100, chris harrison wrote:
>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.rowing/about

Sigh.. Jon, Carl and I are in both top 10s.

28 May 2004 16:42:24
Carl Douglas
Re: Statto

Ewoud Dronkert <me@privacy.net > writes
>On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:01:47 +0100, chris harrison wrote:
>>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.rowing/about
>
>Sigh.. Jon, Carl and I are in both top 10s.

Both?
?
Carl
--
Carl Douglas

28 May 2004 20:52:18
Ewoud Dronkert
Re: Statto

On Fri, 28 May 2004 16:42:24 +0100, Carl Douglas wrote:
>Both?

Monthly and overall.

30 May 2004 23:31:26
Chris Wade
Re: Statto

On Fri, 28 May 2004 16:11:33 +0100, chris harrison <news@lowfield.com >
wrote:

>Principally that page shows who the
>chatterboxes have been through the lifespan of RSR ...

Ah... how we all pine whistfully for the heady days of April '96 when
the lines of RSR fair hummed with gossip, intrigue and tales of
water-borne derring do...

More posts required! There's a record to be broken - this is an
Olympic year after all...

Cheers,

Wado
East London