30 May 2006 22:59:32
Germans out of Empachers?

Interesting. Coverage seems to show 8+ in Hudson and Vespoli? Anyone
know anything?

31 May 2006 09:35:05
debe
Re: Germans out of Empachers?

al@irow.com wrote:
> Interesting. Coverage seems to show 8+ in Hudson and Vespoli? Anyone
> know anything?

Head coach Dieter Grahn decided to try a Hudson for a change.
During the coverage on german TV they said that the final
decision has not been made yet, which boat they will use
for WC at Eton, Empacher or Hudson.

BTW, the german W8+ just started using a Fillipi,
but also here the final decision is yet to come.

Greetings,
debe

31 May 2006 15:56:41
Re: Germans out of Empachers?

debe wrote:
> al@irow.com wrote:
> > Interesting. Coverage seems to show 8+ in Hudson and Vespoli? Anyone
> > know anything?
> >
> Head coach Dieter Grahn decided to try a Hudson for a change.
> During the coverage on german TV they said that the final
> decision has not been made yet, which boat they will use
> for WC at Eton, Empacher or Hudson.
>
> BTW, the german W8+ just started using a Fillipi,
> but also here the final decision is yet to come.
>
> Greetings,
> debe

Oops, meant fillipi! Smart man that I am!

31 May 2006 15:56:54
Re: Germans out of Empachers?

debe wrote:
> al@irow.com wrote:
> > Interesting. Coverage seems to show 8+ in Hudson and Vespoli? Anyone
> > know anything?
> >
> Head coach Dieter Grahn decided to try a Hudson for a change.
> During the coverage on german TV they said that the final
> decision has not been made yet, which boat they will use
> for WC at Eton, Empacher or Hudson.
>
> BTW, the german W8+ just started using a Fillipi,
> but also here the final decision is yet to come.
>
> Greetings,
> debe

Oops, meant fillipi, not vespoli! Smart man that I am!