28 May 2005 23:51:40
Ewoud Dronkert
For those with access to binary groups

Heads up: someone posted the M4- race in alt.binaries.multimedia.sports
(howto http://www.slyck.com/ng.phpand following pages).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

29 May 2005 14:06:20
Kieran
Re: For those with access to binary groups

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> Heads up: someone posted the M4- race in alt.binaries.multimedia.sports
> (howto http://www.slyck.com/ng.phpand following pages).

What's the name of the thread, or the author, so I can sort the NG and
find it? (3000 headers downloaded... )

-Kieran

29 May 2005 16:11:58
Ewoud Dronkert

http://www.binsearch.info/?q=eton

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

29 May 2005 16:18:32
Adriaan

Kieran wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>
>> Heads up: someone posted the M4- race in alt.binaries.multimedia.sports
>> (howto http://www.slyck.com/ng.phpand following pages).
>>

> What's the name of the thread, or the author, so I can sort the NG and
> find it? (3000 headers downloaded... )

Subject: [rowing] World Cup 1 (Eton) M4- - File 03 of 15 -
"eton_m4.part1.rar" yEnc (01/81)
Date: 28 May 2005 20:11:36 GMT

The video is split in 7 articles containing rar files, and is about
130MB in total (extracted).

--
Adriaan

29 May 2005 14:30:44

Adriaan wrote:
> Kieran wrote:
>
>> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>>
>>> Heads up: someone posted the M4- race in alt.binaries.multimedia.sports
>>> (howto http://www.slyck.com/ng.phpand following pages).
>>>

>> What's the name of the thread, or the author, so I can sort the NG and
>> find it? (3000 headers downloaded... )
>

> Subject: [rowing] World Cup 1 (Eton) M4- - File 03 of 15 -
> "eton_m4.part1.rar" yEnc (01/81)
> Date: 28 May 2005 20:11:36 GMT
>
> The video is split in 7 articles containing rar files, and is about
> 130MB in total (extracted).

/embarrased

Any suggestions for a good (free) RAR utility? I thought I had that
capability, but alas, not on my Windows machine at home.

-Kieran

29 May 2005 17:21:03
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sun, 29 May 2005 14:30:44 GMT, Kieran wrote:
> Any suggestions for a good (free) RAR utility? I thought I had that
> capability, but alas, not on my Windows machine at home.

WinRAR is shareware, but they also provide a freeware win32 commandline
unrar utility. http://www.rarlab.com/rar/unrarw32.exe

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

30 May 2005 09:49:42
Alistair Potts
Re: For those with access to binary groups

Filzip. www.filzip.com

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2005 14:30:44 GMT, Kieran wrote:
>
>>Any suggestions for a good (free) RAR utility? I thought I had that
>>capability, but alas, not on my Windows machine at home.
>

> WinRAR is shareware, but they also provide a freeware win32 commandline
> unrar utility. http://www.rarlab.com/rar/unrarw32.exe

30 May 2005 11:36:53
Ewoud Dronkert

On Mon, 30 May 2005 09:49:42 +0100, Alistair Potts wrote:
> Filzip. www.filzip.com

Whoa. I'm not too eager to try out a piece of software that in its
latest revision fixed: "Explorer does not crash anymore when
right-clicking on a drive as normal user"...

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

30 May 2005 11:13:22
Alistair Potts
Re: For those with access to binary groups

Wimp. :)

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On Mon, 30 May 2005 09:49:42 +0100, Alistair Potts wrote:
>
>>Filzip. www.filzip.com
>

> Whoa. I'm not too eager to try out a piece of software that in its
> latest revision fixed: "Explorer does not crash anymore when
> right-clicking on a drive as normal user"...

30 May 2005 16:26:52
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sat, 28 May 2005 23:51:40 +0200, I wrote:
> Heads up: someone posted the M4- race in alt.binaries.multimedia.sports
> (howto http://www.slyck.com/ng.phpand following pages).

Now followed by M2-/4x/8+ and W1x/2x/4x. I heard there's no more. I also
heard that some of the videos have hickups because the stupid recording
software of the crappy tv card in the computer of the guy who uploaded
it, slows down after start/stops.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/