22 Dec 2006 04:56:32
Mike
Buon Natale

To all of you of course :-)

22 Dec 2006 05:31:57
Re: Buon Natale

Mi associo agli auguri. I join to Mike's wishes to all of you!

On Dec 22, 7:56 am, "Mike" <mikedepet...@gmail.com > wrote:
> To all of you of course :-)

22 Dec 2006 06:01:18
c.anton@blueyonder.co.uk
Re: Buon Natale

Mike wrote:
> To all of you of course :-)

and Nadolig Llawen from me

22 Dec 2006 09:32:40
donal.casey@gmail.com
Re: Buon Natale

Yes - much happiness wished to all.

Donal

22 Dec 2006 09:32:46
donal.casey@gmail.com
Re: Buon Natale

Yes - much happiness wished to all.

Donal

23 Dec 2006 04:12:57
Matt Ball
Re: Buon Natale

Yes Happy Christmas to all but let's not forget the real reason for the
season-the birth of Jesus Christ, Merry Christmas!!

23 Dec 2006 04:40:32
Mike
Re: Buon Natale

Matt Ball wrote:
> Yes Happy Christmas to all but let's not forget the real reason for the
> season-the birth of Jesus Christ, Merry Christmas!!

and the target of the season that is to have that birth inside
ourselves!

23 Dec 2006 14:02:50
David Jillings
Re: Buon Natale

... and to eat mince pies.

Merry Christymas all.

David.

"Mike" <mikedepetris@gmail.com > wrote in message
> Matt Ball wrote:
>> Yes Happy Christmas to all but let's not forget the real reason for the
>> season-the birth of Jesus Christ, Merry Christmas!!
>
> and the target of the season that is to have that birth inside
> ourselves!

23 Dec 2006 11:33:37
Taniwha
Re: Buon Natale

c.anton@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> Mike wrote:
> > To all of you of course :-)
>
> and Nadolig Llawen from me

and Meri Kirihimete from me.

Taniwha

23 Dec 2006 19:46:23
Richard Packer
Re: Buon Natale

On 23 Dec 2006 11:33:37 -0800, "Taniwha" <david.mccowan@xtra.co.nz >
wrote:

>c.anton@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
>> and Nadolig Llawen from me
>
>and Meri Kirihimete from me.

Don't you just hate "me too" posts... ;-)

I imagine plenty of rsr folk will be out on the water over Christmas /
New Year. If you are, why not take a pic and post a link here? It
would be great to see what we're all up to over the hols.

Happy Christmas all.

Richard