27 Jul 2003 06:31:35
pinball gizzard
Any active clubs in the Western Chicago Suburbs?

I'm interested in learning how to scull and am looking for a local club to
join. Does anyone know of any active clubs in the St. Charles area?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Scott

To reply by email, remove "SSPPAAMM"
fiveolddogs@SSPPAAMMameritech.net

29 Jul 2003 09:07:21
John Davis
Re: Any active clubs in the Western Chicago Suburbs?

Well, I was driving up I-90 and saw some beautiful water west of the
city. I have no idea what it's called, but it was a straight stretch
about 150M wide deep along a tree-lined shore. Go start a club.
JD