16 Nov 2003 00:09:39
Lee M.
Why are Vince and Undertaker fighting?

What's the story here? I don't get it. Vince pushed Undertaker off the
turnbuckle at No Mercy and... what that's it? That's the reason for Buried
Alive? That's thin storytelling, in my view.
-------------------------------------
Up against a machine too strong, puppet politicians buying souls...

16 Nov 2003 02:27:01
©N¥ikuli, Williåm©
Re: Why are Vince and Undertaker fighting?

Lee M. wrote:
> What's the story here? I don't get it.

That Undertaker will never get a title shot so long as Vince is around. So
Undertaker has "had enough of this shit, because Vince has been a thorn in
his side for the past few years". Or something.

--
Majiin - version²°°³

15 Nov 2003 21:49:56
Zodiac69 864
Re: Why are Vince and Undertaker fighting?

Because Undertaker's little brother, Kane, tombstoned Vince's wife and is
feuding with Vince's son Shane. So Vince is taking out his frustrations
with Kane on Kane's brother, who we all know is the Undertaker. Also,
Undertaker is upset that Vince's son in law, Triple H, dressed up like Kane
and pretended to hump a corpse. So this is just a continuation of the
McMahon / Calloway family feud.

Zodiac69
the future of RSPW
864's most promising blue chipper

"Lee M." <urban1983cowboy@aol.comso > wrote in message
> What's the story here? I don't get it. Vince pushed Undertaker off the
> turnbuckle at No Mercy and... what that's it? That's the reason for Buried
> Alive? That's thin storytelling, in my view.
> Up against a machine too strong, puppet politicians buying souls...

15 Nov 2003 20:32:31
J D 8 6 4
Re: Why are Vince and Undertaker fighting?

"Lee M." <urban1983cowboy@aol.comso > wrote in message
> What's the story here? I don't get it. Vince pushed Undertaker off the
> turnbuckle at No Mercy and... what that's it? That's the reason for Buried
> Alive? That's thin storytelling, in my view.

mark double dipped his chip