31 Aug 2006 23:23:37
Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are yo
We only negoiate with terrorists...

...when Fox News guys get kidnapped!!

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/08/report_us_secre.html

--
I've got a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a
weasel." ---
Blackadder

31 Aug 2006 23:45:25
Gooserider
Re: We only negoiate with terrorists...

"Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are you to doubt El Dandy???"
<noonan24_7@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> ...when Fox News guys get kidnapped!!
>

> http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/08/report_us_secre.html

We only attack members of the "Axis of Evil"we think we can take out easily,
and we only "spread democracy" to countries with a lot of oil.

31 Aug 2006 20:34:56
Lord Gow333, Conservative Rene

"Gooserider" <Gooserider@mouse-potato.com > wrote in message

> "Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are you to doubt El Dandy???"
> <noonan24_7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> ...when Fox News guys get kidnapped!!
>>

>> http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/08/report_us_secre.html
>>

> We only attack members of the "Axis of Evil"we think we can take out
> easily,

No. We START with members of the Axis of Evil that we KNOW we can take out
easily. That said, yeah, it is about time we bomb the living camel shit out
of Iran.

> and we only "spread democracy" to countries with a lot of oil.
So that's why I was paying $3.25 a gallon this summer... all that Iraqi oil!
Makes perfect sense.

LG
--
Drill Alaska!
Drill offshore!

31 Aug 2006 20:35:28
Lord Gow333, Conservative Rene
Re: We only negoiate with terrorists...

"Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are you to doubt El Dandy???"
<noonan24_7@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> ...when Fox News guys get kidnapped!!

Why the hell would they kidnap any other news guys?

LG
--
Thanks to the New York Times, the easiest job in the world right now is:
"Head of Counterintelligence -- al Qaeda." You just have to read the Times

01 Sep 2006 00:35:49
Chad Bryant

"Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" wrote:

> "Gooserider" <Gooserider@mouse-potato.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are you to doubt El Dandy???"
>> <noonan24_7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> ...when Fox News guys get kidnapped!!
>>>

>>> http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/08/report_us_secre.html
>>>

>> We only attack members of the "Axis of Evil"we think we can take out
>> easily,
>
> No. We START with members of the Axis of Evil that we KNOW we can take
> out easily. That said, yeah, it is about time we bomb the living camel
> shit out of Iran.

Hate speech noted.

--
Chad Bryant
RSPW Hall Of Fame (Class Of 2005)

"Americans are at war. Right now, somewhere. They always gotta be
stomping some motherfucker into the dirt. Do you ever wonder about the
long term effect of that? You have to get ready for the maniacs. Someone
hasn't gotten what they deserve and they will be coming to you with
generations of confusion, animal need and pure rage. It will be an epic-
while-you-wait."
-Henry Rollins, "Solipsist", 1998

01 Sep 2006 01:24:09

"Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" <lordgow@yahoo.com > wrote in message

> "Gooserider" <Gooserider@mouse-potato.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are you to doubt El Dandy???"
>> <noonan24_7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> ...when Fox News guys get kidnapped!!
>>>

>>> http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/08/report_us_secre.html
>>>

>> We only attack members of the "Axis of Evil"we think we can take out
>> easily,
>
> No. We START with members of the Axis of Evil that we KNOW we can take out
> easily. That said, yeah, it is about time we bomb the living camel shit
> out of Iran.

Yes, it would be a good idea to attack Iran, when we have still not achieved
victory in either Afghanistan or Iraq. Iran has top notch military
equipment. Sunburn missiles, submarines, tanks, super fast torpedoes. Our
military is stretched thin, and you cannot achieve victory from the air.
Victory is achieved with boots on the ground---a lot of them---and we don't
have the manpower or finances to achieve such a thing.

>> and we only "spread democracy" to countries with a lot of oil.
> So that's why I was paying $3.25 a gallon this summer... all that Iraqi
> oil! Makes perfect sense.

Since the oil production of Iraq is continually taken offline by bombings of
wells and pipelines, I think it's obvious you have no idea.

31 Aug 2006 21:30:31
rwa2play, The Northern Lariat
Re: We only negoiate with terrorists...

Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!! wrote:

> "Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are you to doubt El Dandy???"
> <noonan24_7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> ...when Fox News guys get kidnapped!!
>
> Why the hell would they kidnap any other news guys?
>
> LG
They don't hate 'em as much.

--
rwa2play, The Northern Lariat

"The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for." --Ernest Hemingway

"In politics, there are rational people, and then there are conservatives." --Nemesis

31 Aug 2006 21:36:09

"Chad Bryant" <chadbryant@tardsmack.com > wrote in message
> "Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" wrote:
>
>> "Gooserider" <Gooserider@mouse-potato.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are you to doubt El Dandy???"
>>> <noonan24_7@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> We only attack members of the "Axis of Evil"we think we can take out
>>> easily,
>>
>> No. We START with members of the Axis of Evil that we KNOW we can take
>> out easily. That said, yeah, it is about time we bomb the living camel
>> shit out of Iran.
>
> Hate speech noted.

And proudly claimed.

LG
--
We sent the oppressed to the polls and the oppressors to the holes. - Rusty
Humphries

31 Aug 2006 21:42:05

> "Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" <lordgow@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:12ff019dgufrd6f@corp.supernews.com...
>>
>> "Gooserider" <Gooserider@mouse-potato.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are you to doubt El Dandy???"
>>> <noonan24_7@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> We only attack members of the "Axis of Evil"we think we can take out
>>> easily,
>>
>> No. We START with members of the Axis of Evil that we KNOW we can take
>> out easily. That said, yeah, it is about time we bomb the living camel
>> shit out of Iran.
>
> Yes, it would be a good idea to attack Iran, when we have still not
> achieved victory in either Afghanistan or Iraq. Iran has top notch
> military equipment. Sunburn missiles, submarines, tanks, super fast
> torpedoes.

Dammit! Our ultralights and canoes will be no match for them, let alone our
subatomic catapults. Are you seriously going to stick with this arguement?

>Our military is stretched thin, and you cannot achieve victory from the
>air.

See: Japan, 1945...

> Victory is achieved with boots on the ground---a lot of them---and we
> don't have the manpower or finances to achieve such a thing.

The Iranian people crave freedom, and will rise to the occasion like the
Iraqi people are.

>>> and we only "spread democracy" to countries with a lot of oil.
>> So that's why I was paying $3.25 a gallon this summer... all that Iraqi
>> oil! Makes perfect sense.
>
> Since the oil production of Iraq is continually taken offline by bombings
> of wells and pipelines, I think it's obvious you have no idea.

You're the dipshit still flogging the "War for oil" mule. Personally I think
we hit Iraq first because Saddam is an asshole, and that's good enough for
me.

LG
--
We sent the oppressed to the polls and the oppressors to the holes. - Rusty
Humphries

31 Aug 2006 21:13:21
the Bede

> The Iranian people crave freedom, and will rise to the occasion like the
> Iraqi people are.

negro, *pleeeeze*.

01 Sep 2006 02:15:01
Gooserider
Re: We only negoiate with terrorists...

"Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" <lordgow@yahoo.com > wrote in message

> "Gooserider" <Gooserider@mouse-potato.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" <lordgow@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> message news:12ff019dgufrd6f@corp.supernews.com...
>>>
>>> "Gooserider" <Gooserider@mouse-potato.com> wrote in message

>>> No. We START with members of the Axis of Evil that we KNOW we can take
>>> out easily. That said, yeah, it is about time we bomb the living camel
>>> shit out of Iran.
>>
>> Yes, it would be a good idea to attack Iran, when we have still not
>> achieved victory in either Afghanistan or Iraq. Iran has top notch
>> military equipment. Sunburn missiles, submarines, tanks, super fast
>> torpedoes.
>
> Dammit! Our ultralights and canoes will be no match for them, let alone
> our subatomic catapults. Are you seriously going to stick with this
> arguement?

Once again, since you are not getting it---we are still engaged in wars in
two different countries. We have NO defense against the Sunburn missile, and
if you did more research than watching O'Reilly you would be more informed
on the issue. Here---learn something---
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22sunburn+missile%22

>>Our military is stretched thin, and you cannot achieve victory from the
>>air.
>
> See: Japan, 1945...

If you think we are going to use nuclear weapons in Iran, then you are
totally insane. Iran is closely tied to both China and Russia. Russia sells
a lot of weapons to Iran(and that's vital to their economy), and China gets
a lot of oil from Iran(and that's vital to their economy). Neither one of
those countries would take kindly to our torpedoing their economies. Is
global war worth it?

>> Victory is achieved with boots on the ground---a lot of them---and we
>> don't have the manpower or finances to achieve such a thing.
>
> The Iranian people crave freedom, and will rise to the occasion like the
> Iraqi people are.

The Iraqi people are engaging in tribal warfare, you twit. It is Sunni vs
Shi'a vs Kurd. The country is heading toward dissolution. Once we leave(if
we ever leave), there will be three countries there. One Sunni, one Shi'a,
and Kurdistan. The only reason Iraq stayed together as long as it did was
Saddam's willingness to kill ANYONE who even thought that way.

>>> So that's why I was paying $3.25 a gallon this summer... all that Iraqi
>>> oil! Makes perfect sense.
>>
>> Since the oil production of Iraq is continually taken offline by bombings
>> of wells and pipelines, I think it's obvious you have no idea.
>
> You're the dipshit still flogging the "War for oil" mule. Personally I
> think we hit Iraq first because Saddam is an asshole, and that's good
> enough for me.

Then you are an absolute MORON. We "hit" Iraq for several reasons, oil being
only one of them. Of course, we were told first that Iraq had amassed tons
of biological and chemical weapons(which was a lie), then it was to spread
democracy(but we only support democracies who elect people WE want). We
actually went to war to pump billions into the pockets of contractors(both
military and civilian), to place ourselves in a position to get to the
oil(but that didn't work out), and to place ourselves in between Iran and
Syria. That last one protects Israel.

31 Aug 2006 22:22:12
Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain
Re: We only negoiate with terrorists...

"Chad Bryant" <chadbryant@tardsmack.com > wrote in message
> "Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" wrote:
>
> > "Gooserider" <Gooserider@mouse-potato.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Patient Zero 2.0 ...Who are you to doubt El Dandy???"
> >> <noonan24_7@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> We only attack members of the "Axis of Evil"we think we can take out
> >> easily,
> >
> > No. We START with members of the Axis of Evil that we KNOW we can take
> > out easily. That said, yeah, it is about time we bomb the living camel
> > shit out of Iran.
>
> Hate speech noted.

Where?

01 Sep 2006 06:45:58
The Mak
Re: We only negoiate with terrorists...

"Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" <lordgow@yahoo.com > wrote in

>>Our military is stretched thin, and you cannot achieve victory from
>>the air.
>
> See: Japan, 1945...

I'm sure Russia and China will be thrilled about unilateral nuclear weapons
use. I really hope you're joking, brah.

01 Sep 2006 10:36:25

"The Mak" <no@no.no > wrote in message
> "Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" <lordgow@yahoo.com> wrote in
>

>>>Our military is stretched thin, and you cannot achieve victory from
>>>the air.
>>
>> See: Japan, 1945...
>

> I'm sure Russia and China will be thrilled about unilateral nuclear
> weapons
> use. I really hope you're joking, brah.

Not to mention the economic devastation which would result when the Straits
of Hormuz are shut down after a nuke attack on Iran. How about $200/bbl oil?

01 Sep 2006 11:41:58
Lord Hatred
Re: We only negoiate with terrorists...

In article <NGMJg.490$IM1.125@bignews8.bellsouth.net >,
"the Bede" <rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com > wrote:

> "Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!!" <lordgow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >

> > The Iranian people crave freedom, and will rise to the occasion like the
> > Iraqi people are.
> >
> negro, *pleeeeze*.

We saw what happened the last time the Iranians overthrew their
government.

--
Stefan: