30 Nov 2003 23:09:58
The Saxist
[RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

In Match 1, The Midcarders lost another teammate, this time Kurgan exiting
the match.

In Match 2, Team, Eh, Feh, Meh and Bleh took a HUGE hit when Stoneco was
votes off.

Now, for Round 3!

Team 333

Lord Gow
Hitman
Travman
Greg Grant

v.

The Midcarders

Freezer
Nadzilla

Match 2

Team Eh, Feh, Meh, and Bleh

TripleW
Froggy
TentaclePorn

v.

The Naked Green Foley Bender Team

Jack Foley
Mr. Green
Fender Bender

Deadline for voting is 6:30 EST Monday afternoon

--The Saxist

#616 on the "864 Greatest Things of All Time" list

Tied for 4th Best Poster in RSPW - 2003 RSPW Poster Awards

"When someone asks you...if you're a God...you say 'YES!!!!!'"

30 Nov 2003 23:29:05
John Green
Re: [RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

imasaxist@aol.comSHOKNAWE (The Saxist) wrote in

> Now, for Round 3!
>

> The Midcarders

> Nadzilla
>

> Match 2
>
> Team Eh, Feh, Meh, and Bleh
>

> TripleW

30 Nov 2003 23:34:57
Chief JeffH of Caca tribe
Re: [RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

this is a stupid idea...

"I am better then you and that makes you angry."

30 Nov 2003 23:50:00
Kurgan the Cross-eyed Assclown
Re: [RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

imasaxist@aol.comSHOKNAWE (The Saxist) wrote in

> In Match 1, The Midcarders lost another teammate, this time Kurgan
> exiting
> the match.

Fuckers

30 Nov 2003 23:50:43
SMorelock
Re: [RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

The Midcarder
Freeze

The Naked Green Foley Bender Tea
Mr. Green (sweet revenge, you asshole
-
Posted via the free RSPW web gateway at www.thugenomics.com

30 Nov 2003 23:57:27
Travman333 with the Mooninites
Re: [RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

> Now, for Round 3!

>The Midcarders

> Freezer

> Team Eh, Feh, Meh, and Bleh

> TentaclePorn

"We brocke dourt bar blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BROCK LESNAR" -- HitMan333
"You people have been led to believe that mediocrity is excellence. Uh
uh...JERICHO IS EXCELLENCE!"--Chris Jericho, Paragon of Virtue

01 Dec 2003 01:15:29

StephenMorelock@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (SMorelock) wrote in

> The Midcarders
> Freezer
>
> The Naked Green Foley Bender Team
> Mr. Green (sweet revenge, you asshole)

Morelock thinks *I'm* an asshole, I must be doing something right.

30 Nov 2003 20:38:51
Owen Aardvark333

--
Owen Aardvark333
Master Of The Dreaded "!" of DOOM!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The Every-Man Wrestling Fan!!!

"The Last time I wore this outfit, you could have stuck a magnet up my ass
and dragged me through Fort Knox, and I still wouldn't have drawn any
money!" Al Snow

"Why me? Because the WWF needs a superhero like the Blue Blazer! One that
can protect good from evil! And one last thing in closing, to all my little
Blue Blazers - take your vitamins, say your prayers, and drink your milk!
Wooooooo!" - The Blue Blazer

"The only thing I know of that beats four aces is a Smith & Wesson, you son
of a bitch." - Faarooq

"I'm just like a rubick's cube....the more you play with it..the harder it
gets." - Val Venis

"It felt good Bret, it felt good when I kicked your leg out from under your
leg!" -Owen Hart

Apollo Smile is my Goddess. Why isn't she yours?

01 Dec 2003 02:16:07
Aeropo864
Re: [RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

"The Saxist" <imasaxist@aol.comSHOKNAWE > wrote in message
> In Match 1, The Midcarders lost another teammate, this time Kurgan
exiting
> the match.
>

> In Match 2, Team, Eh, Feh, Meh and Bleh took a HUGE hit when Stoneco
was
> votes off.
>

> Now, for Round 3!
>

> Team 333
>
> Lord Gow
> Hitman
> Travman
> Greg Grant
>

> v.
>
> The Midcarders
>
> Freezer
> Nadzilla

333
Grant

> Match 2
>
> Team Eh, Feh, Meh, and Bleh
>

> TripleW
> Froggy
> TentaclePorn
>

> v.
>

> The Naked Green Foley Bender Team
>

> Jack Foley
> Mr. Green
> Fender Bender

The NGFB Team
Foley

> Deadline for voting is 6:30 EST Monday afternoon
>

> --The Saxist
>
> #616 on the "864 Greatest Things of All Time" list
>
> Tied for 4th Best Poster in RSPW - 2003 RSPW Poster Awards
>
> "When someone asks you...if you're a God...you say 'YES!!!!!'"

01 Dec 2003 05:35:39
Fender Bender
Re: [RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

> Team 333
>
> Lord Gow
> Hitman
> Travman
> Greg Grant
>
> v.
>
> The Midcarders
>
> Freezer
> Nadzilla

I'll go with Freezer since he's the only one I'm not 150% down with. (I'm
just 148% down with him)

> Match 2
>
> Team Eh, Feh, Meh, and Bleh
>

> TripleW
> Froggy
> TentaclePorn
>

> v.
>

> The Naked Green Foley Bender Team
>

> Jack Foley
> Mr. Green
> Fender Bender

See ya later TP!

01 Dec 2003 06:55:06
NADZILLA 333
Re: [RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

Greg Grant, 333
Jack Foley, That Team

01 Dec 2003 17:48:30
TripleW864
Re: [RSPW Survivor Series] Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting

In article <20031130180958.20243.00001238@mb-m04.aol.com >, The Saxist
<imasaxist@aol.comSHOKNAWE > wrote:

> In Match 1, The Midcarders lost another teammate, this time Kurgan exiting
> the match.
>

> In Match 2, Team, Eh, Feh, Meh and Bleh took a HUGE hit when Stoneco was
> votes off.
>
> Now, for Round 3!
>

> Team 333
>
> Lord Gow
> Hitman
> Travman
> Greg Grant
>
> v.
>
> The Midcarders
>
> Freezer
> Nadzilla

Time for the 333 to start losing people, starting with Hitman333.
(Payback for rallying the cause against Stoneco)

> Match 2
>
> Team Eh, Feh, Meh, and Bleh
>
> TripleW
> Froggy
> TentaclePorn
>
> v.
>
> The Naked Green Foley Bender Team
>
> Jack Foley
> Mr. Green
> Fender Bender

Well, I know I'm gonna vote off one on the NGFB team, so the random
spinner lands on Jack Foley this time.

--
This sig has shorter than a HHH promo, and my news server thanks me.

02 Dec 2003 06:45:21
Corey Is Naked

John Green <Nope@nuhuh.com > wrote in message news:<Xns9443CE2029B2DFahQ@24.24.2.165>...
> StephenMorelock@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (SMorelock) wrote in
>
> > The Midcarders
> > Freezer
> >
> > The Naked Green Foley Bender Team
> > Mr. Green (sweet revenge, you asshole)
>
> Morelock thinks *I'm* an asshole, I must be doing something right.

Morelock probably thinks about your asshole since he is gay like HHH muahahaha!!!