30 Nov 2003 22:44:20
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

You had better get your retarded fucking ass over to alt.config! I have
been talking some personal shit about my health over there. You could use
it. Hell, you idiot, you need all the fucking help you can get, you
moronic toilet cleaning twat.

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

30 Nov 2003 15:47:06
Bill Becker
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

Go boil your head, dumbass.

Best regards,
Bill

"Hockeyhead Frogbutt" <frog@hockey.is.good.com > wrote in message
> You had better get your retarded fucking ass over to alt.config! I have
> been talking some personal shit about my health over there. You could use
> it. Hell, you idiot, you need all the fucking help you can get, you
> moronic toilet cleaning twat.
>
> --
> This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

30 Nov 2003 23:15:48
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

"Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com > wrote in

> Go boil your head, dumbass.
>
> Best regards,
> Bill
>
> "Hockeyhead Frogbutt" <frog@hockey.is.good.com> wrote in message
>> You had better get your retarded fucking ass over to alt.config! I
>> have been talking some personal shit about my health over there. You
>> could use it. Hell, you idiot, you need all the fucking help you can
>> get, you moronic toilet cleaning twat.
>>
>> --
>> This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

Is your fucking name Mary, billyboy?

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

30 Nov 2003 16:20:11
Bill Becker
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary, Frogbutt,
John Henry, whatever...

> "Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in
>
> > Go boil your head, dumbass.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Bill
> >
> > "Hockeyhead Frogbutt" <frog@hockey.is.good.com> wrote in message
> >> You had better get your retarded fucking ass over to alt.config! I
> >> have been talking some personal shit about my health over there. You
> >> could use it. Hell, you idiot, you need all the fucking help you can
> >> get, you moronic toilet cleaning twat.
> >>
> >> --
> >> This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
> >

> Is your fucking name Mary, billyboy?
>
> --
> This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

30 Nov 2003 23:52:28
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

"Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com > wrote in news:bqdtvf$214s4p$1@ID-
128382.news.uni-berlin.de:

> No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary,
Frogbutt,
> John Henry, whatever...
>
> Best regards,
> Bill
>
> "Hockeyhead Frogbutt" <frog@hockey.is.good.com> wrote in message
>> "Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in
>>
>> > Go boil your head, dumbass.
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Bill
>> >
>> > "Hockeyhead Frogbutt" <frog@hockey.is.good.com> wrote in message
You

>> Is your fucking name Mary, billyboy?
>>
>> --
>> This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

If you don't fucking like it then learn to use your fucking killfile,
billyboy, you fucking moron.

You're stupid enough to be Mary's little brother.

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

01 Dec 2003 02:26:44
John Henry
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

You! Yes, YOU, Bill Becker (bbe51@rmisp.com)! Behind the rec.sport.pro-
wrestling sheds! Stand still, laddie!

> No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary, Frogbutt,
> John Henry, whatever...

Kiss my ass, fool.

--
John Henry
-Now playing: Winamp stopped

01 Dec 2003 02:33:23
ExtremeOne

"John Henry" <johnhenry@lowgenius.com > wrote in message
> You! Yes, YOU, Bill Becker (bbe51@rmisp.com)! Behind the rec.sport.pro-
> wrestling sheds! Stand still, laddie!
>
> > No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary,
Frogbutt,
> > John Henry, whatever...
>
> Kiss my ass, fool.

As fat as you are that would be a lot of ass to kiss.

01 Dec 2003 02:35:54
ExtremeOne

"Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com > wrote in message
> No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary, Frogbutt,
> John Henry, whatever...
>
> Best regards,
> Bill

Bill, he's a tick on the balls of life. Don't pay Gimpmaster Flex any
attention. I pretty much use him for flame fodder. He's been
defeated.....SEVERAL times. But, if you'd like to R3nt that lousy
fool........I have discounts for true bitches like him.

01 Dec 2003 03:32:10
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

"ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net > wrote in

> "John Henry" <johnhenry@lowgenius.com> wrote in message
>> You! Yes, YOU, Bill Becker (bbe51@rmisp.com)! Behind the
>> rec.sport.pro- wrestling sheds! Stand still, laddie!
>>
>> > No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary,
> Frogbutt,
>> > John Henry, whatever...
>>
>> Kiss my ass, fool.
>
> As fat as you are that would be a lot of ass to kiss.

And you're the expert at kissing ass, Mary, you fucking little toilet
cleaning dope.

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

01 Dec 2003 03:37:52
Hockeyhead Frogbutt

> "Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message
>> No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary,
>> Frogbutt, John Henry, whatever...
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Bill
>
> Bill, he's a tick on the balls of life. Don't pay Gimpmaster Flex any
> attention. I pretty much use him for flame fodder. He's been
> defeated.....SEVERAL times. But, if you'd like to R3nt that lousy
> fool........I have discounts for true bitches like him.

You had better get the fuck over to config, stupid. I spent three days
last week in the moderate intensive care unit for some minor heart
problems. You can get at least a years worth of lames out of that, Mary,
you fucking toilet cleaning dumbass.

BTW, stupid, has that brat you say is yours ever come to you and said
"Who my real daddy be, Mary?"? Did you take the brat and the crack whore
mother to the city mission for their Thanksgiving meal, idiot?

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

01 Dec 2003 03:33:43
Dont Trust Anybody
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

IAWTP.
"§¦«The Wraith»¦§¸" <Nightmare982@net0.net > wrote in message
> In news:Xns9443A9D5644B1fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck@207.14.113.17,
> Hockeyhead Frogbutt <frog@hockey.is.good.com> typed:
> > You had better get your retarded fucking ass over to alt.config! I
> > have been talking some personal shit about my health over there. You
> > could use it. Hell, you idiot, you need all the fucking help you can
> > get, you moronic toilet cleaning twat.
>
> Wow. You're the biggest douchebag I've ever seen in my life.
>
> --
>
> |-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=|
> - Union Secretary & Delegate for Proliferation of anything he deems fit-
> - 2003 Loose Screw Slammy & 2002 New Sensation Slammy Winner -
> - 2002 APWW Poster Award Winner (tie) for the following:
> - Most Improved Poster, Rookie Of The Year, and Poster On The Rise -
> - http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/nightmare982/index.html-
> ~Updated Site~
> |-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-|

01 Dec 2003 04:00:03
Assassin
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 02:35:54 GMT, "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net >
with the help of a thousand monkeys banging on keyboards, was finally
able to type out the following:

>"Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message
>> No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary, Frogbutt,
>> John Henry, whatever...
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Bill
>
>Bill, he's a tick on the balls of life. Don't pay Gimpmaster Flex any
>attention. I pretty much use him for flame fodder. He's been
>defeated.....SEVERAL times. But, if you'd like to R3nt that lousy
>fool........I have discounts for true bitches like him.

It never fails.
Anytime someone from APWW starts shooting at someone from RSPW, here
comes Mary kissing their ass in the hopes that they will forget all
the times Mary has bought his flamewars into their NG, or started
flamewars in there under his various socks.

--
Tehawk ©2003
The Cerebral Assassin

http://www.tehawk.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~tehawk

The Inverse Law of FlameWars
The More A Person Brags About How Good They Are At Flaming (or Trolling too), The More They Suck At It.

Some Extreme1 Classics

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X57222BD4
From: Phoenix (Phoenix00@thevortex.com)
Hang it up, boy. You are nowhere close to being able to achieve
anything remotely resembling a flame. You're just everyone's bitch.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N2A223BD4
From: Mr.Extreme1 (extreme@excite.com)
Oh, a *battle* is that what you call it? I'm not going to lower myself to
your standards. I have some pride and common sense. If you want to continue
to be a racist pig go ahead. But, I don't consider racist flames and or
saying that you're going to have sex with my daughter cute nor acceptable.
Maybe where you come from you think that is thr norm. It's not with
everyone. Your large mouth has or will get you in trouble yet.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H3B245BD4
From: Phoenix (Phoenix00@thevortex.com)
He starts something, gets his ass kicked like always, and then he whines
"It's all a misunderstanding!! Don't hurt me anymore!!". Monkey boy
never changes.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?E5F912A35
From D-Clan Baby
I find it funny Extreme that you admit to the past ass whoopins I have layed
upon thee, but then try to sweep it under the rug by saying "but this is the
present". I got news for ya Earl, you have lost all credibility in the eyes of
many. You are nothing but a waste of time bitchboy, the last time I ridded the
ng of your ass it only took two days.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N25A54A35
From Revolutionary
Extreme -- If you needed no help against bawsting, why the hell did you beg me to flame
him with you?

From ReeseAntietam
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z47A41E96
Do you actually have any clue to the fact that you sound like the most
annoying dumbass on God's green earth? Seriously, you're like the kid who
always got insulted in school for being a spaz, and then when he finally had
the opportunity to get a breather when two other guys would engage each
other in an putdown challenge, would chime in with something like
"YEAH...YOU'RE LAME.....HA...HE GOT YOU THERE!!!", and then everyone would
remember your dweeb self was there, and go back to picking on you because
you were too stupid to keep your mouth shut, and too desperate for attention
to not want it.........

Seriously, just something to think about.........lameass.

30 Nov 2003 23:00:50
Brandon Hex
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

Look like the loser threads never go away. Always trailing Extreme1
through newsgroups like the flock of sheep they are.

--
List of peeps that Hex's 0wnZ
-------------------------------

01 Dec 2003 10:08:40
ExtremeOne

"Assassin" <assassin@tehawk.com > wrote in message
> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 02:35:54 GMT, "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net>
> with the help of a thousand monkeys banging on keyboards, was finally
> able to type out the following:
>

> >"Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message
> >> No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary,
Frogbutt,
> >> John Henry, whatever...
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Bill
> >
> >Bill, he's a tick on the balls of life. Don't pay Gimpmaster Flex any
> >attention. I pretty much use him for flame fodder. He's been
> >defeated.....SEVERAL times. But, if you'd like to R3nt that lousy
> >fool........I have discounts for true bitches like him.
> >

> It never fails.
> Anytime someone from APWW starts shooting at someone from RSPW, here
> comes Mary kissing their ass in the hopes that they will forget all
> the times Mary has bought his flamewars into their NG, or started
> flamewars in there under his various socks.

Let's see, revisionist history there. You stalking fool. I don't kiss ass.
There are some people that I'm cool with. You're not one of them, ya lousy
fuck. I personally dont hope that they don't forget the past. Yes, I started
flamewars and I've ended some. Your point? You have no crediblity in APWW,
thus the main reason why you don't post there. Now be a good stalker and
harass someone else or go watch your kiddie porn.

01 Dec 2003 10:09:09
ExtremeOne
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

"Brandon Hex" <Ismoke@pot.com > wrote in message
net...
> Look like the loser threads never go away. Always trailing Extreme1
> through newsgroups like the flock of sheep they are.
>
> --
> List of peeps that Hex's 0wnZ
> -------------------------------
> Goldmoon1971

I do agree with this post.

01 Dec 2003 03:14:04
Sven Olafsson

Hockeyhead Frogbutt <frog@hockey.is.good.com > wrote in message news:<Xns9443DB9686E9Ffuckfuckfuckfuckfuck@207.14.113.17>...
> "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net> wrote in
>

> > "Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message
> >> No but yours is. Keep your crap off the wrestling groups, Mary,
> >> Frogbutt, John Henry, whatever...
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Bill
> >
> > Bill, he's a tick on the balls of life. Don't pay Gimpmaster Flex any
> > attention. I pretty much use him for flame fodder. He's been
> > defeated.....SEVERAL times. But, if you'd like to R3nt that lousy
> > fool........I have discounts for true bitches like him.
> >

> You had better get the fuck over to config, stupid. I spent three days
> last week in the moderate intensive care unit for some minor heart
> problems. You can get at least a years worth of lames out of that, Mary,
> you fucking toilet cleaning dumbass.
>
> BTW, stupid, has that brat you say is yours ever come to you and said
> "Who my real daddy be, Mary?"? Did you take the brat and the crack whore
> mother to the city mission for their Thanksgiving meal, idiot?

Sorry to hear about your heart problems, Frogbutt. Get well soon from
all the lads here, although I reckon you'll have a lifetime of lames
from you-know-who over that.

Sven.

02 Dec 2003 00:15:35
ExtremeOne

"Sven Olafsson" <Sven_Olafsson@e-mailanywhere.com > wrote in message
> Hockeyhead Frogbutt <frog@hockey.is.good.com> wrote in message
news:<Xns9443DB9686E9Ffuckfuckfuckfuckfuck@207.14.113.17 >...
> > "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net> wrote in
> >

> > > "Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message

> > > Bill, he's a tick on the balls of life. Don't pay Gimpmaster Flex any
> > > attention. I pretty much use him for flame fodder. He's been
> > > defeated.....SEVERAL times. But, if you'd like to R3nt that lousy
> > > fool........I have discounts for true bitches like him.
> > >

> > You had better get the fuck over to config, stupid. I spent three days
> > last week in the moderate intensive care unit for some minor heart
> > problems. You can get at least a years worth of lames out of that,
Mary,
> > you fucking toilet cleaning dumbass.
> >
> > BTW, stupid, has that brat you say is yours ever come to you and said
> > "Who my real daddy be, Mary?"? Did you take the brat and the crack
whore
> > mother to the city mission for their Thanksgiving meal, idiot?
>
> Sorry to hear about your heart problems, Frogbutt. Get well soon from
> all the lads here, although I reckon you'll have a lifetime of lames
> from you-know-who over that.

FUck him! I told that fuck that drugs would kill him. Or was it when KATE
told you FUCK OFF in 3-d?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

01 Dec 2003 19:30:06
Steve Cipoletti
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 00:15:35 GMT, "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net >
wrote:

>"Sven Olafsson" <Sven_Olafsson@e-mailanywhere.com> wrote in message
>> Hockeyhead Frogbutt <frog@hockey.is.good.com> wrote in message
>> > "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net> wrote in

>> > You had better get the fuck over to config, stupid. I spent three days
>> > last week in the moderate intensive care unit for some minor heart
>> > problems. You can get at least a years worth of lames out of that,
>Mary,
>> > you fucking toilet cleaning dumbass.
>> >
>> > BTW, stupid, has that brat you say is yours ever come to you and said
>> > "Who my real daddy be, Mary?"? Did you take the brat and the crack
>whore
>> > mother to the city mission for their Thanksgiving meal, idiot?
>>
>> Sorry to hear about your heart problems, Frogbutt. Get well soon from
>> all the lads here, although I reckon you'll have a lifetime of lames
>> from you-know-who over that.
>>

>FUck him!

And THAT'S what makes you a nigger.

02 Dec 2003 02:51:46
Assassin
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:08:40 GMT, "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net >
with the help of a thousand monkeys banging on keyboards, was finally
able to type out the following:

>"Assassin" <assassin@tehawk.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 02:35:54 GMT, "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net>
>> with the help of a thousand monkeys banging on keyboards, was finally
>> able to type out the following:
>>

>> >"Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message
>Frogbutt,

>> >Bill, he's a tick on the balls of life. Don't pay Gimpmaster Flex any
>> >attention. I pretty much use him for flame fodder. He's been
>> >defeated.....SEVERAL times. But, if you'd like to R3nt that lousy
>> >fool........I have discounts for true bitches like him.
>> >

>> It never fails.
>> Anytime someone from APWW starts shooting at someone from RSPW, here
>> comes Mary kissing their ass in the hopes that they will forget all
>> the times Mary has bought his flamewars into their NG, or started
>> flamewars in there under his various socks.
>

>Let's see, revisionist history there. You stalking fool. I don't kiss ass.

Yes you do.

>There are some people that I'm cool with. You're not one of them, ya lousy
>fuck.

And that should bother me or anyone else with a brain for what reason?
If anything being disliked by a low life like you is an honor.
There has to be something seriously wrong with a person for you to
like them, for example your retarded friend.

>I personally dont hope that they don't forget the past. Yes, I started
>flamewars and I've ended some.

No you've run from them.

>Your point? You have no crediblity in APWW,

Really? And you're supposed to be an expert on credibility?

>thus the main reason why you don't post there.

Hey stupid, I do post there.
If you weren't too busy getting whipped in AFN, you'd notice this.

>Now be a good stalker and
>harass someone else

Projecting again?

>or go watch your kiddie porn.

Says the guy that sticks up for pedos.

From: Phoenix (Phoenix00@thevortex.com)

From: Phoenix (Phoenix00@thevortex.com)
He starts something, gets his ass kicked like always, and then he whines
"It's all a misunderstanding!! Don't hurt me anymore!!". Monkey boy
never changes.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?E5F912A35
From D-Clan Baby
I find it funny Extreme that you admit to the past ass whoopins I have layed
upon thee, but then try to sweep it under the rug by saying "but this is the
present". I got news for ya Earl, you have lost all credibility in the eyes of
many. You are nothing but a waste of time bitchboy, the last time I ridded the
ng of your ass it only took two days.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N25A54A35
From Revolutionary
Extreme -- If you needed no help against bawsting, why the hell did you beg me to flame
him with you?

From ReeseAntietam
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z47A41E96
Do you actually have any clue to the fact that you sound like the most
annoying dumbass on God's green earth? Seriously, you're like the kid who
always got insulted in school for being a spaz, and then when he finally had
the opportunity to get a breather when two other guys would engage each
other in an putdown challenge, would chime in with something like
"YEAH...YOU'RE LAME.....HA...HE GOT YOU THERE!!!", and then everyone would
remember your dweeb self was there, and go back to picking on you because
you were too stupid to keep your mouth shut, and too desperate for attention
to not want it.........

Seriously, just something to think about.........lameass.

02 Dec 2003 04:41:12
ExtremeOne

"Steve Cipoletti" <Steve@politicallyincorrect.com > wrote in message
> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 00:15:35 GMT, "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net>
> wrote:
>

> >"Sven Olafsson" <Sven_Olafsson@e-mailanywhere.com> wrote in message
> >> Hockeyhead Frogbutt <frog@hockey.is.good.com> wrote in message

> >Mary,

> >whore
> >>
> >> Sorry to hear about your heart problems, Frogbutt. Get well soon from
> >> all the lads here, although I reckon you'll have a lifetime of lames
> >> from you-know-who over that.
> >>

> >FUck him!
>
> And THAT'S what makes you a nigger.

nah, that makes me a heartless, cold sumabitch.

Die Frogbutt, DIE!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

03 Dec 2003 04:19:38
Hockeyhead Frogbutt
Re: PING MARY, you blithering fucking idiot!

Sven_Olafsson@e-mailanywhere.com (Sven Olafsson) wrote in

> Hockeyhead Frogbutt <frog@hockey.is.good.com> wrote in message
>> "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net> wrote in
>>

>> > "Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message

>> > Bill, he's a tick on the balls of life. Don't pay Gimpmaster Flex
>> > any attention. I pretty much use him for flame fodder. He's been
>> > defeated.....SEVERAL times. But, if you'd like to R3nt that lousy
>> > fool........I have discounts for true bitches like him.
>> >

>> You had better get the fuck over to config, stupid. I spent three
>> days last week in the moderate intensive care unit for some minor
>> heart problems. You can get at least a years worth of lames out of
>> that, Mary, you fucking toilet cleaning dumbass.
>>
>> BTW, stupid, has that brat you say is yours ever come to you and said
>> "Who my real daddy be, Mary?"? Did you take the brat and the crack
>> whore mother to the city mission for their Thanksgiving meal, idiot?
>
> Sorry to hear about your heart problems, Frogbutt. Get well soon from
> all the lads here, although I reckon you'll have a lifetime of lames
> from you-know-who over that.
>
> Sven.

That's why I told him. I had to tell the fucking toilet cleaning idiot
about the transplant too. I had been talking about it with friends on
usenet for months, but I knew he was far too damned stupid to find it on
his own and I knew he needed help, so I told him.

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

03 Dec 2003 04:20:31
Hockeyhead Frogbutt

> "Sven Olafsson" <Sven_Olafsson@e-mailanywhere.com> wrote in message
>> Hockeyhead Frogbutt <frog@hockey.is.good.com> wrote in message
>> > "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net> wrote in

>> > You had better get the fuck over to config, stupid. I spent three
>> > days last week in the moderate intensive care unit for some minor
>> > heart problems. You can get at least a years worth of lames out of
>> > that,
> Mary,
>> > you fucking toilet cleaning dumbass.
>> >
>> > BTW, stupid, has that brat you say is yours ever come to you and
>> > said "Who my real daddy be, Mary?"? Did you take the brat and the
>> > crack
> whore
>> > mother to the city mission for their Thanksgiving meal, idiot?
>>
>> Sorry to hear about your heart problems, Frogbutt. Get well soon
>> from all the lads here, although I reckon you'll have a lifetime of
>> lames from you-know-who over that.
>>

> FUck him! I told that fuck that drugs would kill him. Or was it when
> KATE told you FUCK OFF in 3-d?!
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which drugs do I take, Mary, you fucking idiot?

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

03 Dec 2003 04:21:32
Hockeyhead Frogbutt

> "Steve Cipoletti" <Steve@politicallyincorrect.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 00:15:35 GMT, "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"Sven Olafsson" <Sven_Olafsson@e-mailanywhere.com> wrote in message

> any

> days
>> >Mary,

>> >whore

>> >FUck him!
>>
>> And THAT'S what makes you a nigger.
>

> nah, that makes me a heartless, cold sumabitch.
>
> Die Frogbutt, DIE!

No, stupid.

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

03 Dec 2003 04:22:51
Hockeyhead Frogbutt

> "Brandon Hex" <Ismoke@pot.com> wrote in message
> west. net...
>> Look like the loser threads never go away. Always trailing Extreme1
>> through newsgroups like the flock of sheep they are.
>>
>> --
>> List of peeps that Hex's 0wnZ
>> -------------------------------
>> Goldmoon1971
>

> I do agree with this post.

But you're a fucking toilet cleaning moron too.

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

03 Dec 2003 04:25:05
Hockeyhead Frogbutt

> "Assassin" <assassin@tehawk.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 02:35:54 GMT, "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net>
>> with the help of a thousand monkeys banging on keyboards, was finally
>> able to type out the following:
>>

>> >"Bill Becker" <bbe51@rmisp.com> wrote in message
> Frogbutt,

>> >Bill, he's a tick on the balls of life. Don't pay Gimpmaster Flex
>> >any attention. I pretty much use him for flame fodder. He's been
>> >defeated.....SEVERAL times. But, if you'd like to R3nt that lousy
>> >fool........I have discounts for true bitches like him.
>> >

>> It never fails.
>> Anytime someone from APWW starts shooting at someone from RSPW, here
>> comes Mary kissing their ass in the hopes that they will forget all
>> the times Mary has bought his flamewars into their NG, or started
>> flamewars in there under his various socks.
>

> Let's see, revisionist history there. You stalking fool. I don't kiss
> ass. There are some people that I'm cool with. You're not one of them,
> ya lousy fuck. I personally dont hope that they don't forget the past.
> Yes, I started flamewars and I've ended some. Your point? You have no
> crediblity in APWW, thus the main reason why you don't post there. Now
> be a good stalker and harass someone else or go watch your kiddie
> porn.

You've lost every fucking flame war you have ever been in, Mary.

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

03 Dec 2003 04:26:10
Hockeyhead Frogbutt

> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:08:40 GMT, "ExtremeOne" <extremeone@fuckU.net>
> with the help of a thousand monkeys banging on keyboards, was finally
> able to type out the following:
>

>>"Assassin" <assassin@tehawk.com> wrote in message
>>> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 02:35:54 GMT, "ExtremeOne"
>>> <extremeone@fuckU.net> with the help of a thousand monkeys banging
>>> on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:

>>Frogbutt,

>>> It never fails.
>>> Anytime someone from APWW starts shooting at someone from RSPW, here
>>> comes Mary kissing their ass in the hopes that they will forget all
>>> the times Mary has bought his flamewars into their NG, or started
>>> flamewars in there under his various socks.
>>

>>Let's see, revisionist history there. You stalking fool. I don't kiss
>>ass.
>
> Yes you do.
>
>>There are some people that I'm cool with. You're not one of them, ya
>>lousy fuck.
>
> And that should bother me or anyone else with a brain for what reason?
> If anything being disliked by a low life like you is an honor.
> There has to be something seriously wrong with a person for you to
> like them, for example your retarded friend.
>
>>I personally dont hope that they don't forget the past. Yes, I started
>>flamewars and I've ended some.
>
> No you've run from them.
>
>>Your point? You have no crediblity in APWW,
>
> Really? And you're supposed to be an expert on credibility?
>
>>thus the main reason why you don't post there.
>
> Hey stupid, I do post there.
> If you weren't too busy getting whipped in AFN, you'd notice this.
>

>>Now be a good stalker and
>>harass someone else
>
> Projecting again?
>
>>or go watch your kiddie porn.
>>
> Says the guy that sticks up for pedos.

Did you get that email I sent you from my real addy?

--
This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.