30 Nov 2003 20:44:00
Hog Huckster
[OT] Commercials that are annoying me

The commercials for "Santa Clause 2". Disney had NO RIGHT to ruin the
concept of Santa Claus for millions of kids just to try to make money
and give Tim Allen a job.

H.H. -- Hates it when Disney "Disneyfies" classic stories and legends.

;)

01 Dec 2003 05:34:03
Rockboy
Re: [OT] Commercials that are annoying me

Hog Huckster wrote:

> The commercials for "Santa Clause 2". Disney had NO RIGHT to ruin the
> concept of Santa Claus for millions of kids just to try to make money
> and give Tim Allen a job.
>
> H.H. -- Hates it when Disney "Disneyfies" classic stories and legends.

I don't recall Coca-Cola complaining about it. Classic story and legend
my ass.

--
Rockboy

I think my life is passing me by

01 Dec 2003 07:36:57
NADZILLA 333
Re: [OT] Commercials that are annoying me

(I don't recall Coca-Cola complaining about it. Classic story and
legend my ass.)

HO HO NO!

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/santa.asp

-A
(although i wish it were true, just for another reason to hate coke)