14 Oct 2005 23:01:18
Mottola Inside The Hatch
Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva

Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva
Submitted by Daniel Pena on Friday, October 14, 2005 at 10:46 PM EST

Here is some "Diva Drama" for those interested. Apparently, Melina Perez is
none to fond of a particular WWE Diva, and this certain WWE Diva, isn't too
fond of Melina either, according to Melina that is.

On the message board of her official site, Ringbabe.net, Melina herself
posts on it from time to time, usually just to interact with her legions of
fans. In Matt Hardy-like fashion, Melina just had to let her fans know about
how she feels about a certain someone on her message board. It seems to me
that tension was brewing for quite some time between them and Melina just
had to let loose about how she feels about this person as she just couldn't
keep quiet about it anymore.

According to Melina, she says this person hates her and hates that she got
called up to WWE before she did. According to Melina, this person copied how
she dresses, her ring entrance and some of her wrestling moves. She also
talked trash behind Melina's back and would spread rumors about her. And
that's just the beginning of it! Simply put, Melina does not like this
female in question and that female in question definately does not like her.

Anyways, here is what Melina typed out in full. If you completely read what
she said, and if you watched Raw this past week, it's not too difficult to
figure out as to which female on the WWE roster Melina is talking about.

___________________________________

I know that there's going to be people who don't understand. I'm sorry... I
can't help the way I feel about HER (I Hope you know who HER is). I tried my
best to get along with the girl. It's just not meant to be. I don't know if
you've seen America's Next Top Model and how cady girls can be on that
show... well, welcome to my world with HER. She hated me from the day I I
showed up to Louisville. She made sure my life there wasn't great. You WOULD
think it was a new person thing, but when new people came around, I was
still the one who got her crap. But you know, as she tried to break me.... I
just got stronger and tried harder. Our work got us on tv and She hated that
I was on tv first.

She hated that I got any attention at all. You know.... I don't consider
myself pretty. Not at all. Not like the other girls. And I am cool with
that. Like I have said before, looks come and go but the way I am, the way i
treat people and the things I accomplish in life... that can never be taken
away from me. I can die right now knowing how I touched peoples lives.... I
know that I did things on my terms. I never took off my clothes, kissed ass
or slept with anyone to get my spot. I worked hard. I'm not perfect but I
give the people my all.

Which brings up something else. Do you think I am in wrestling to be on tv?
I'm a shy person. I'm not very social. I love living my life surrounding
myself with people who love me and care about me. But here I opened a door
where people treat me like crap because they are jealous and scared... But
you know what? I love wrestling very much. I feel like I'm perfect for it.
And I'm just going to get better with time. When I worked as Kyra I had
little girls come up to me and they loved me. That really meant the world. I
want to be a strong woman that other women look up to... if you notice, heal
woman are normally slutty, my character isn't. So I try.

SOME PEOPLE are willing to do anything to be on tv. They would do porn,
sleep around, and do absolutely ANYTHING to be there even be very ugly to
people.

I could care less about what SHE does but she made it a point everyday to
purposely hurt me. To go out of her way to say things. To steal moves that I
have and use it on ovw tv knowing that my character can't wrestle but hers
can... by spreading rumors about me. By talking behind my back to people....
OMG! I thought I was done with all that in high school! Why would a person
go to all that trouble? Wouldn't it be easier to just do your job and be
happy with your life? Of course I'm not going to think fondly of her. Not
only was she not so cool with me but she treats my best friend the way and
she BADLY hurt someone I love repeatedly knowing what she was doing.

I was so happy to go to Smackdown. To not have to deal with the high school
drama. I thought her fixation on me would die but she continues to ATTEMPT
to dress like me. She would even try say certain phrases I would say. She
would try to do my entrance in class everyday. And the weirdest thing is
that no one said anything about it.

She went to smackdown this week and everyone was commenting on how she had
her hair like me and was dressing like me. Even had a jacket like mine. She
debut with boots that I have. I hate dealing with this. I just want to have
fun in wrestling. Some one brought up that if she was supposed to be Trish's
crazed fan... why didn't she dress like Trish. I had people backstage saying
she was my lunatic fan.

On that subject, If you ever watched OVW and followed it, you would see that
she used to wear regular wrestling gear before I got there.Then it all
changed when I debut on OVW.
I've always been kinda different. I like to create things and be original.
But it's not cool to copy ya know?

You guys, I know she is a decent wrestler. Her knowledge of stuff is more
impressive than her ability. She always hated me because I can top her
athletically but I just don't have the years of knowledge. I was impressed
with her when I first got to Louisville but she got fatter and lazier as
time went by. It's a shame. And while the other girls would work hard and
bump their asses off she would conveniently go to the bathroom. I worked
injured a lot. Jillian did too. It's because it sucks to not be able to
wrestle. We couldn't just watch. But SHE would have an "injury" (sometimes
similar to mine) but would use it as an excuse to get out of training. I
have no respect for that.

When I went to OVW my goal was to get better at wrestling while I was there.
I wanted to learn faster. I wanted to have dramatic improvement from when I
first got to OVW to when I got to the WWE. I am proud that I did that. As
for her.... she didn't improve. She actually got worse. It's sad how she
goes through the motions when the art in wrestling is feeling it. And for me
She isn't believable. She wrestled great with Jillian because Jillian would
cover up al her mistakes and Jillian is strong enough to base her heaviness
for moves. She has no hops. But I'm happy for what I accomplished there.

I can't wait to wrestle Especially with Jillian. Bubba Dudley told us our
matches were like Trish and Lita. We were believable. I can't wait to have
matches with her. It kills me to not wrestle. But I WANT to manage. Why go
down in history like every other female wrestler. I want to do it all. And
if you think being a manager is easy, it's not. That's why there isn't many
out there. I am a part of my guys match. I have to know where everyone is at
all times, to be aware of absolutely everything, I'm directing guys to where
the cameras are (my extra tid bit) and I have to know the rules. The newer
girls just stand there. Which job is easier? It kills me to hear people say
I don't do anything or that my job is easy. You have no idea. As a manager I
am a part of wrestling and I have learned a lot. YES, I want to wrestle but
if managing is a way to be apart of it, I AM SO going to do that. I want to
be a part of it anyway shape or form.

Back To ....HER. She is just not cool. But I can understand you want to see
people who know how to wrestle on tv... I wish I can hire girls who are
cool, are athletic, and are great entertainers but It's not my job. I also
understand that you just want to enjoy the show not knowing anything else
that would alter your enjoyment of the show. SO, I'm going to save the rest
for when I write my book. I hope my book will inspire people to keep going
when people hold you back.... that even when people steal your ideas, come
up with new ones.... don't let them ever hold you down.

As for her career. Congratulations is all I can say even though I don't
care.

14 Oct 2005 22:14:32
uyu
Re: Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:01:18 -0400, "Mottola Inside The Hatch"
<trappedinhatchpleasehelpLOST.com > wrote:

> [...]
>am a part of wrestling and I have learned a lot. YES, I want to wrestle but
>if managing is a way to be apart of it, I AM SO going to do that. I want to
>be a part of it anyway shape or form.
>
>Back To ....HER. She is just not cool. But I can understand you want to see
>people who know how to wrestle on tv... I wish I can hire girls who are
>cool, are athletic, and are great entertainers but It's not my job. I also
>understand that you just want to enjoy the show not knowing anything else
>that would alter your enjoyment of the show. SO, I'm going to save the rest
>for when I write my book. I hope my book will inspire people to keep going
>when people hold you back.... that even when people steal your ideas, come
>up with new ones.... don't let them ever hold you down.
>
>As for her career. Congratulations is all I can say even though I don't

miss LaRee.... or mickey daniels or what ever they call her..

they were both in ovw

15 Oct 2005 18:35:01
Fiona McQuarrie
[...]

[snip]

:I don't know if
: you've seen America's Next Top Model and how cady girls can be on that
: show... well, welcome to my world with HER.

What is "cady"?

Fiona

15 Oct 2005 19:30:43
Lord Hatred
Re: Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva

In article <diri4l$nv9$2@morgoth.sfu.ca >,
Fiona McQuarrie <mcquarra@sfu.ca > wrote:

> Mottola Inside The Hatch <trappedinhatchpleasehelpLOST.com> wrote:
> : Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva
> : Submitted by Daniel Pena on Friday, October 14, 2005 at 10:46 PM EST
>

> : Here is some "Diva Drama" for those interested. Apparently, Melina Perez is
> : none to fond of a particular WWE Diva, and this certain WWE Diva, isn't too
> : fond of Melina either, according to Melina that is.
>
> : On the message board of her official site, Ringbabe.net, Melina herself
> : posts on it from time to time, usually just to interact with her legions of
> : fans. In Matt Hardy-like fashion, Melina just had to let her fans know
> : about
> : how she feels about a certain someone on her message board. It seems to me
> : that tension was brewing for quite some time between them and Melina just
> : had to let loose about how she feels about this person as she just couldn't
> : keep quiet about it anymore.
>
> [snip]
>

> :I don't know if
> : you've seen America's Next Top Model and how cady girls can be on that
> : show... well, welcome to my world with HER.
>
> What is "cady"?

Misspelling of "catty".

--
Stefan
http://pillartopost.blogspot.com

15 Oct 2005 20:24:31
Fiona McQuarrie

Lord Hatred <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com > wrote:
: In article <diri4l$nv9$2@morgoth.sfu.ca >,
: Fiona McQuarrie <mcquarra@sfu.ca > wrote:

: > Mottola Inside The Hatch <trappedinhatchpleasehelpLOST.com> wrote:
: > : Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva
: > : Submitted by Daniel Pena on Friday, October 14, 2005 at 10:46 PM EST
: >
: >
[...]

Ah! thanks. I was reading it as if it were pronounced "cay-dee" instead of
"cat-dee".

Fiona

15 Oct 2005 20:28:49
The Angelic Hornet
Re: Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva

"Mottola Inside The Hatch" <trappedinhatchpleasehelpLOST.com > wrote in
message news:11l0s7mok3jsae2@news.supernews.com...
> Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva
> Submitted by Daniel Pena on Friday, October 14, 2005 at 10:46 PM EST
>

> Here is some "Diva Drama" for those interested. Apparently, Melina Perez
> is none to fond of a particular WWE Diva, and this certain WWE Diva, isn't
> too fond of Melina either, according to Melina that is.

Linda Mcmahon?

15 Oct 2005 22:20:44
HitMan333
Re: Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva

Fiona McQuarrie <mcquarra@sfu.ca > wrote:
> :I don't know if
> : you've seen America's Next Top Model and how cady girls can be on that
> : show... well, welcome to my world with HER.
> What is "cady"?

Lindsay Lohan's character in "Mean Girls".

HitMan333

15 Oct 2005 18:22:22
Mottola Inside The Hatch

"HitMan333" <aa297@NOSPAMchebucto.ns.ca > wrote in message
> Fiona McQuarrie <mcquarra@sfu.ca> wrote:
>> :I don't know if
>> : you've seen America's Next Top Model and how cady girls can be on that
>> : show... well, welcome to my world with HER.
>> What is "cady"?
>
> Lindsay Lohan's character in "Mean Girls".
>
> HitMan333

LOL.

15 Oct 2005 18:44:30
dan.alex

"uyu" <uuju@hth.com > wrote in message
> miss LaRee.... or mickey daniels or what ever they call her..
>
> they were both in ovw

I had an encounter with Alexis/Mickie at a wrestling school a couple years
ago, and it wasn't the most positive of experiences.

15 Oct 2005 17:44:12
Hack-Man
Re: Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva

"Mottola Inside The Hatch" <trappedinhatchpleasehelpLOST.com > wrote:
| I can die right now knowing how I touched people

Is that why I have this rash? Am I gonna die too?

SPAMguard: add a dash between "Hack" and "Man" to send me email
--
RSPW's most long-lasting poster
Voted "Most On-Topic Poster" in 2002 & 2003 & 2004 RSPW Poster Awards

15 Oct 2005 17:46:27
Hack-Man
Re: Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva

"Mottola Inside The Hatch" <trappedinhatchpleasehelpLOST.com > wrote:
| if you notice, heal
| woman are normally slutty, my character isn't. So I try.

Damn... I'd like to see her in what she'd consider "slutty" mode.

SPAMguard: add a dash between "Hack" and "Man" to send me email
--
RSPW's most long-lasting poster
Voted "Most On-Topic Poster" in 2002 & 2003 & 2004 RSPW Poster Awards
rspw@HackMan.com Video/C/Unix geek http://Hack-Man.com/Wrestling

15 Oct 2005 18:00:20
Hack-Man
Re: Melina Perez Has Some Cryptic Words For A WWE Diva

Lord Hatred <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com > wrote:
| In article <diri4l$nv9$2@morgoth.sfu.ca >,
| Fiona McQuarrie <mcquarra@sfu.ca > wrote:
| > Mottola Inside The Hatch <trappedinhatchpleasehelpLOST.com> wrote:
| > [snip]
| >
| > :I don't know if
| > : you've seen America's Next Top Model and how cady girls can be on that
| > : show... well, welcome to my world with HER.
| >
| > What is "cady"?
|
| Misspelling of "catty".

I assumed it meant "acting like a cad", but "catty" would work, too.