30 Nov 2003 23:05:09
MissLady
Joey Lauren Adams is 38?*

*Oh yea, she was busted with DWI...

SAN DIEGO (AP) - Actress Joey Lauren Adams, who appeared in ``Chasing Amy'' and
``Big Daddy,'' was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving, police said.

Adams, 38, was later released on her own recognizance, the San Diego Union
Tribune reported.

Police said she was arrested early Friday after an officer saw her pull into a
gas station and stop after hitting the curb a few times.

Adams' blood-alcohol level was not immediately available.

Police spokesman Dave Cohen did not return calls seeking comment, and a
dispatcher who answered the phone said officers would not comment until Monday.

Adams had roles this year in ``A Promise Kept'' with Sean Patrick Flanery and
``The Big Empty'' with Adam Beach. Her earlier movies were ``Dr. Doolittle 2''
with Eddie Murphy and ``Michael'' with John Travolta.

She was nominated for the Golden Globe Award as best actress in 1997 for
``Chasing Amy.''

Calls to Adams' agency, United Talent, were answered by a recording on Sunday.

11/30/03 11:42

The High Priestess of OT posts.

Lyin' on the floor watching a bug crawl by
It walked up my face and head straight for my eye
I blinked my lid
And you know what he did
Fell on the floor; then I got a napkin, scooped him up and threw him out.

30 Nov 2003 15:10:28
Bob Barnett
Re: Joey Lauren Adams is 38?*

MissLady wrote:
> *Oh yea, she was busted with DWI...
>
> SAN DIEGO (AP) - Actress Joey Lauren Adams, who appeared in ``Chasing Amy'' and
> ``Big Daddy,'' was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving, police said.
>
> Adams, 38, was later released on her own recognizance, the San Diego Union
> Tribune reported.
>
> Police said she was arrested early Friday after an officer saw her pull into a
> gas station and stop after hitting the curb a few times.
>
> Adams' blood-alcohol level was not immediately available.
>
> Police spokesman Dave Cohen did not return calls seeking comment, and a
> dispatcher who answered the phone said officers would not comment until Monday.
>
> Adams had roles this year in ``A Promise Kept'' with Sean Patrick Flanery and
> ``The Big Empty'' with Adam Beach. Her earlier movies were ``Dr. Doolittle 2''
> with Eddie Murphy and ``Michael'' with John Travolta.
>
> She was nominated for the Golden Globe Award as best actress in 1997 for
> ``Chasing Amy.''
>
> Calls to Adams' agency, United Talent, were answered by a recording on Sunday.
>

> 11/30/03 11:42
>

> The High Priestess of OT posts.
>
> Lyin' on the floor watching a bug crawl by
> It walked up my face and head straight for my eye
> I blinked my lid
> And you know what he did
> Fell on the floor; then I got a napkin, scooped him up and threw him out.

IMDB says 32-Total piece
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/1022/adams_joey_lauren3

01 Dec 2003 13:16:44
David E. Smith
Re: Joey Lauren Adams is 38?*

In rec.sport.pro-wrestling Bob Barnett wrote:

> IMDB says 32-Total piece
> http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/1022/adams_joey_lauren3

And we all know the IMDB is never ever wrong. Not even when they say crazy
things like how Captain Janeway from Star Trek: Voyager is gonna appear on
an episode of Power Rangers.

(This really happened a few years back. I wish I had screenshots or
something.)

...dave