30 Nov 2003 23:43:39
Chief JeffH of Caca tribe
I'll be at Armageddon

Please hold your apologies till after the event.

"I am better then you and that makes you angry."

30 Nov 2003 20:36:57
Owen Aardvark333
Re: I'll be at Armageddon

Would you settle for some sign ideas?

Wish I had some to give you =(

--
Owen Aardvark333
Master Of The Dreaded "!" of DOOM!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The Every-Man Wrestling Fan!!!

"The Last time I wore this outfit, you could have stuck a magnet up my ass
and dragged me through Fort Knox, and I still wouldn't have drawn any
money!" Al Snow

"Why me? Because the WWF needs a superhero like the Blue Blazer! One that
can protect good from evil! And one last thing in closing, to all my little
Blue Blazers - take your vitamins, say your prayers, and drink your milk!
Wooooooo!" - The Blue Blazer

"The only thing I know of that beats four aces is a Smith & Wesson, you son
of a bitch." - Faarooq

"I'm just like a rubick's cube....the more you play with it..the harder it
gets." - Val Venis

"It felt good Bret, it felt good when I kicked your leg out from under your
leg!" -Owen Hart

Apollo Smile is my Goddess. Why isn't she yours?

30 Nov 2003 20:49:34
Larry Bernard
Re: I'll be at Armageddon

How about