30 Aug 2006 07:25:11
~务唿
Deer CM Punk Fans/Followers

Please explain the Pepsi/CM Punk symbol

29 Aug 2006 22:35:37
Nobody
Re: Deer CM Punk Fans/Followers

"~务唿" <sckfkrt@lycos.com > wrote in message
news:i78af2lmfmnnb586dk6202ar46req1pokm@4ax.com...
> Please explain the Pepsi/CM Punk symbol

Tat's are gay in general. I mean seriously people get them to be
"individuals" right? So how come every bar slut and skank has the same exact
tat? a lower back tramp stamp of some flowers or a butterfly. Guys? Well,
its either flames, barbed wire or the tribal symbols. Some originality.

As for CM Punk, well, the guys obviously a freak. I guess the guy likes
pepsi. I'm guessing thats gonna look real cool when hes 80 or 50 or 40.

Haha... that reminds me... I remember on the first season of Making The
Band, when they were following O-town, some dumb slut showed up to a signing
with all 5 members tatooed across her back. The band was impressed, but I'm
wondering how cool she thinks that tatoo is now.. Hahaha.... shit...

Ooops... a little OT there... back to your original question... I can't
explain the pepsi tatoo... its as gay as his other tats.

But who cares? The guy is so overated. Yeah, hes wrestled stevie richards 3
weeks in a row now. Stevie Richards automatically makes matches boring. But
by definition CM Punk is now permanently boring as well. I FF'ed through his
match tonight.

Much like I FF through Diva or Kelly Kelly segments. I still dont get the
same first/last name thing. Oh well. FF.

30 Aug 2006 01:12:16
Araxen

Nobody wrote:
> "~务唿" <sckfkrt@lycos.com> wrote in message
>> Please explain the Pepsi/CM Punk symbol
>>

> Tat's are gay in general. I mean seriously people get them to be
> "individuals" right? So how come every bar slut and skank has the same exact
> tat? a lower back tramp stamp of some flowers or a butterfly. Guys? Well,
> its either flames, barbed wire or the tribal symbols. Some originality.
>
> As for CM Punk, well, the guys obviously a freak. I guess the guy likes
> pepsi. I'm guessing thats gonna look real cool when hes 80 or 50 or 40.
>
> Haha... that reminds me... I remember on the first season of Making The
> Band, when they were following O-town, some dumb slut showed up to a signing
> with all 5 members tatooed across her back. The band was impressed, but I'm
> wondering how cool she thinks that tatoo is now.. Hahaha.... shit...
>
> Ooops... a little OT there... back to your original question... I can't
> explain the pepsi tatoo... its as gay as his other tats.
>
> But who cares? The guy is so overated. Yeah, hes wrestled stevie richards 3
> weeks in a row now. Stevie Richards automatically makes matches boring. But
> by definition CM Punk is now permanently boring as well. I FF'ed through his
> match tonight.
>
> Much like I FF through Diva or Kelly Kelly segments. I still dont get the
> same first/last name thing. Oh well. FF.

Tats are a turn off on a chick.

--
---------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/araxen

30 Aug 2006 10:15:32
Setzer
Re: Deer CM Punk Fans/Followers

> Please explain the Pepsi/CM Punk symbol

The whole "straight edge" thing with Punk isn't a gimmick (as ludicrous as I
think it is to go around proselytizing that you don't do shit that's bad for
you). So one night his buddies all got beer company logos tattooed on
themselves, and to distinguish himself and, of course, tell the world that
he's "straight edge" (as though anyone gives a rat's ass) he got the Pepsi
logo tattooed on himself instead.

--
Setzer

30 Aug 2006 16:44:56
~务唿
Re: Deer CM Punk Fans/Followers

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:15:32 -0400, "Setzer" <setzer@setzertopia.net >
wrote:

>> Please explain the Pepsi/CM Punk symbol
>
>The whole "straight edge" thing with Punk isn't a gimmick (as ludicrous as I
>think it is to go around proselytizing that you don't do shit that's bad for
>you). So one night his buddies all got beer company logos tattooed on
>themselves, and to distinguish himself and, of course, tell the world that
>he's "straight edge" (as though anyone gives a rat's ass) he got the Pepsi
>logo tattooed on himself instead.

He should have got FANTA !

30 Aug 2006 10:51:46
Smart Ape - Hogan = pussy
Re: Deer CM Punk Fans/Followers

"~务唿" <sckfkrt@lycos.com > wrote in message
> Please explain the Pepsi/CM Punk symbol

He's a dirty shill for Pepsi.
--
--- "Damn dirty fleas..."
--- Proud loser of TWO 2004 RSPW Poster Awards and several more in 2005.

30 Aug 2006 18:58:51
BUZZKILL

Setzer wrote:
>> Please explain the Pepsi/CM Punk symbol
>
> The whole "straight edge" thing with Punk isn't a gimmick (as
> ludicrous as I think it is to go around proselytizing that you don't
> do shit that's bad for you). So one night his buddies all got beer
> company logos tattooed on themselves, and to distinguish himself and,
> of course, tell the world that he's "straight edge" (as though anyone
> gives a rat's ass) he got the Pepsi logo tattooed on himself instead.

Pepsi is a drug too. CM Punk = hypocrite.

31 Aug 2006 03:31:58
Lord Hatred
Re: Deer CM Punk Fans/Followers

In article <a39bf2t91tgp1lr8nchrmlm5v2t37vn16m@4ax.com >,
~???????~ <sckfkrt@lycos.com > wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:15:32 -0400, "Setzer" <setzer@setzertopia.net>
> wrote:
>
> >> Please explain the Pepsi/CM Punk symbol
> >
> >The whole "straight edge" thing with Punk isn't a gimmick (as ludicrous as I
> >think it is to go around proselytizing that you don't do shit that's bad for
> >you). So one night his buddies all got beer company logos tattooed on
> >themselves, and to distinguish himself and, of course, tell the world that
> >he's "straight edge" (as though anyone gives a rat's ass) he got the Pepsi
> >logo tattooed on himself instead.
>
> He should have got FANTA !

I'm pretty sure he isn't a Nazi.

--