31 Jul 2006 22:45:29
Patrick Seguin
Cigars as contraband? WTF?

American laws are very screwed up.

01 Aug 2006 02:58:43
Chlor Trimeton
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:45:29 -0400, "Patrick Seguin"
<pseguin316@cogeco.ca > wrote:

>American laws are very screwed up.

Cuban hello

31 Jul 2006 23:10:33
Patrick Seguin
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

"Chlor Trimeton" <chlor@wahh.com > wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:45:29 -0400, "Patrick Seguin"
> <pseguin316@cogeco.ca> wrote:
>
>>American laws are very screwed up.
>>
> Cuban hello

So what? If Canadians had them in they're possession they wouldn't be
searched at all. I've smoked some cuban's here and bought some at cigar
stores in Canada and Cuba and brought them back. No fuss.

31 Jul 2006 23:01:19
the Bede
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

"Patrick Seguin" <pseguin316@cogeco.ca > wrote in message

> "Chlor Trimeton" <chlor@wahh.com> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:45:29 -0400, "Patrick Seguin"
> > <pseguin316@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> >
> >>American laws are very screwed up.
> >>
> > Cuban hello
>
> So what? If Canadians had them in they're possession they wouldn't be
> searched at all. I've smoked some cuban's here and bought some at cigar
> stores in Canada and Cuba and brought them back. No fuss.

gosh, I wonder if the laws about importing stuff from Cuba are different in
the US and Canada, what with Canada and Cuba never having invaded one
another....................

01 Aug 2006 06:16:54
~~
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:01:19 -0500, "the Bede"
<rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com > wrote:

>"Patrick Seguin" <pseguin316@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
>>
>> "Chlor Trimeton" <chlor@wahh.com> wrote in message

>> > Cuban hello
>>
>> So what? If Canadians had them in they're possession they wouldn't be
>> searched at all. I've smoked some cuban's here and bought some at cigar
>> stores in Canada and Cuba and brought them back. No fuss.
>>

>gosh, I wonder if the laws about importing stuff from Cuba are different in
>the US and Canada, what with Canada and Cuba never having invaded one
>another....................

It's "Cigre's" in Canada

01 Aug 2006 00:00:47
the Bede
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

"~~" <sckfkrt@lycos.com > wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:01:19 -0500, "the Bede"
> <rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >"Patrick Seguin" <pseguin316@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Chlor Trimeton" <chlor@wahh.com> wrote in message

> >> So what? If Canadians had them in they're possession they wouldn't be
> >> searched at all. I've smoked some cuban's here and bought some at cigar
> >> stores in Canada and Cuba and brought them back. No fuss.
> >>

> >gosh, I wonder if the laws about importing stuff from Cuba are different
in
> >the US and Canada, what with Canada and Cuba never having invaded one
> >another....................
>
> It's "Cigre's" in Canada

they are bigger than "cigaurettes".

01 Aug 2006 02:52:45
Patrick Seguin
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

"the Bede" <rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com > wrote in message

> "~~" <sckfkrt@lycos.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:01:19 -0500, "the Bede"
>> <rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Patrick Seguin" <pseguin316@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

>> >gosh, I wonder if the laws about importing stuff from Cuba are different
> in
>> >the US and Canada, what with Canada and Cuba never having invaded one
>> >another....................
>>
>> It's "Cigre's" in Canada
>>
> they are bigger than "cigaurettes".

LOL

01 Aug 2006 12:58:44
Nemesis
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:01:19 -0500, "the Bede"
<rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com > with the help of a thousand monkeys
banging on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:

>"Patrick Seguin" <pseguin316@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
>>
>> "Chlor Trimeton" <chlor@wahh.com> wrote in message

>> > Cuban hello
>>
>> So what? If Canadians had them in they're possession they wouldn't be
>> searched at all. I've smoked some cuban's here and bought some at cigar
>> stores in Canada and Cuba and brought them back. No fuss.
>>

>gosh, I wonder if the laws about importing stuff from Cuba are different in
>the US and Canada, what with Canada and Cuba never having invaded one
>another....................

When did Cuba invade the U.S.?

01 Aug 2006 13:17:00
Poot Rootbeer
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

"the Bede" <rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com > wrote:
>> It's "Cigre's" in Canada
>>
> they are bigger than "cigaurettes".

And less likely to get you gunned down mafia-style. Just ask Dino Bravo.

-Poot

01 Aug 2006 09:56:27
the Bede
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

"Nemesis" <nemesis@tehawk.comedy > wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:01:19 -0500, "the Bede"
> <rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com> with the help of a thousand monkeys
> banging on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:
>

> >"Patrick Seguin" <pseguin316@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Chlor Trimeton" <chlor@wahh.com> wrote in message

> >> So what? If Canadians had them in they're possession they wouldn't be
> >> searched at all. I've smoked some cuban's here and bought some at cigar
> >> stores in Canada and Cuba and brought them back. No fuss.
> >>

> >gosh, I wonder if the laws about importing stuff from Cuba are different
in
> >the US and Canada, what with Canada and Cuba never having invaded one
> >another....................
> >

> When did Cuba invade the U.S.?

The Mariel Boatlift~ was just a ruse to get around Homeland Security

03 Aug 2006 03:09:46
Nemesis
Re: Cigars as contraband? WTF?

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:56:27 -0500, "the Bede"
<rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com > with the help of a thousand monkeys
banging on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:

>"Nemesis" <nemesis@tehawk.comedy> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:01:19 -0500, "the Bede"
>> <rspwsownthebede@yahoo.com> with the help of a thousand monkeys
>> banging on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:
>>

>> >"Patrick Seguin" <pseguin316@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

>> >gosh, I wonder if the laws about importing stuff from Cuba are different
>in
>> >the US and Canada, what with Canada and Cuba never having invaded one
>> >

>> When did Cuba invade the U.S.?
>>
>The Mariel Boatlift~ was just a ruse to get around Homeland Security

Psst, Homeland Security didn't exist at the time.

--
Nemesis
ICQ #4610826