31 Oct 2004 20:29:13
Hot Female
Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

Ive always liked that movie,it mostly brings back memories of me
watching that movie with my dad back in 91or 92,and i watch it whenever
its on.Part 2 was decent but the rest of them sucked,michal gross who
played burt (the guy whos gun crazy) started taking over part 2 and
sadly the series went downhill,without kevin bacon or burt ward the
series sucked.Could have been a great series.There is no tremors without
kevin bacon or burt ward.

31 Oct 2004 18:43:58
Sean Walsh
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

Hot Female wrote:
> Ive always liked that movie,it mostly brings back memories of me
> watching that movie with my dad back in 91or 92,and i watch it
whenever
> its on.Part 2 was decent but the rest of them sucked,michal gross who
> played burt (the guy whos gun crazy) started taking over part 2 and
> sadly the series went downhill,without kevin bacon or burt ward the
> series sucked.Could have been a great series.There is no tremors
without
> kevin bacon or burt ward.

Fred Ward.

--
Sean

31 Oct 2004 21:01:08
Poot Rootbeer

"Sean Walsh" <madmod@comicboards.com > wrote:
>> There is no tremors without kevin bacon or burt ward.
>
> Fred Ward.

Fred Willard.

31 Oct 2004 22:05:15
Orlando Jordan

"Poot Rootbeer" <poot@dork.com > wrote in message
> "Sean Walsh" <madmod@comicboards.com> wrote:
> >> There is no tremors without kevin bacon or burt ward.
> >
> > Fred Ward.
>
> Fred Willard.

Drop Dead Fred,

01 Nov 2004 03:16:30
pbtalley
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

"Poot Rootbeer" <poot@dork.com > wrote in message
> "Sean Walsh" <madmod@comicboards.com> wrote:
> >> There is no tremors without kevin bacon or burt ward.
> >
> > Fred Ward.
>
> Fred Willard.

Willard Scott

31 Oct 2004 22:17:27
GM Collins
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

> > > Fred Ward.
> >
> > Fred Willard.
>
> Drop Dead Fred,

Fred Astaire

01 Nov 2004 03:18:58
Lord Hatred
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

In article <GtKdnYiffvCjNxjcRVn-jQ@wideopenwest.com >,
"GM Collins" <gcollins@*SPAM*hfcc.net > wrote:

> > > Fred Willard.
> >
> > Drop Dead Fred,
>
> Fred Astaire

Right Said Fred

01 Nov 2004 03:19:14
Lord Hatred
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

In article <iUhhd.9431$vJ.8724@trnddc02 >,
"pbtalley" <pbtalley@verizon.net > wrote:

> "Poot Rootbeer" <poot@dork.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Fred Ward.
> >
> > Fred Willard.
>
> Willard Scott

Scott Tenorman

01 Nov 2004 03:22:38
Rockboy

pbtalley wrote:

>>>Fred Ward.
>>
>>Fred Willard.
>
> Willard Scott

Scott Thompson

01 Nov 2004 03:30:29
Mean John Green
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

Lord Hatred <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com > wrote in news:lordhatred-
E1A2C3.22184931102004@newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com:

>> > Drop Dead Fred,
>>
>> Fred Astaire
>
> Right Said Fred

It's threads like these that make me glad that I devote 22 hours a day to
reading RSPW

ROR

--
"Mean" John Green-

7th Best Troll, 10th biggest asshole, More funny than Stefan, Jawn Henree,
and Milhoose, Improving more than Funky and Bede, and a better poster than
C te Sucker, Oldco864, Jerk Foley and Satyr, its Mean... John...Green

31 Oct 2004 22:16:43
Evil Sideshow Bob
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

"Orlando Jordan" <Virgil 2004 >, sometimes I doubt your commitment to
Sparkle Motion!

>"Poot Rootbeer" <poot@dork.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Fred Ward.
>>
>> Fred Willard.
>
>Drop Dead Fred,

Fred Flintstone

--

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

01 Nov 2004 03:39:31
Satyr
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

Seen a movie that had a lot of tremors in it. Wasn't called
"Tremors", though.

The Wheel's Spinning, But The Hamster's Dead
_________________________________
The Unofficial Bruiser Brody Memorial Page

http://www.geocities.com/bbrody_ca
_________________________________

31 Oct 2004 21:41:34
the Bede

"pbtalley" <pbtalley@verizon.net > wrote in message

> "Poot Rootbeer" <poot@dork.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Fred Ward.
> >
> > Fred Willard.
>
> Willard Scott

Dred Scott

01 Nov 2004 03:48:19
Rockboy

the Bede wrote:

>>>Fred Willard.
>>
>>Willard Scott
>
> Dred Scott

Dr. Dre.

31 Oct 2004 22:40:18
Poot Rootbeer

Rockboy <rockboy@rockboy.net > wrote:
>>>Willard Scott
>> Dred Scott
>
> Dr. Dre.

Doctor Dre (the other one)

01 Nov 2004 00:08:06
Fred Ward

"Hot Female" <Hot17yoFemaleInTx_04@webtv.net > wrote in message
> Ive always liked that movie,it mostly brings back memories of me
> watching that movie with my dad back in 91or 92,and i watch it whenever
> its on.Part 2 was decent but the rest of them sucked,michal gross who
> played burt (the guy whos gun crazy) started taking over part 2 and
> sadly the series went downhill,without kevin bacon or burt ward the
> series sucked.Could have been a great series.There is no tremors without
> kevin bacon or burt ward.

I'm Fred Ward you stupid sonofabitch! Die, WebTV'er, die.

01 Nov 2004 00:13:46
Fred Ward
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

"Hot Female" <Hot17yoFemaleInTx_04@webtv.net > wrote in message
> Ive always liked that movie,it mostly brings back memories of me
> watching that movie with my dad back in 91or 92,and i watch it whenever
> its on.Part 2 was decent but the rest of them sucked,michal gross who
> played burt (the guy whos gun crazy) started taking over part 2 and
> sadly the series went downhill,without kevin bacon or burt ward the
> series sucked.Could have been a great series.There is no tremors without
> kevin bacon or burt ward.

I'm Fred Ward you stupid sonofabitch! Die, WebTV'er, DIE.

01 Nov 2004 05:24:38
Kurgan the Crosseyed Assclown
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

Poot Rootbeer <poot@dork.com > wrote in news:Xns9593F0D312F28pootrootbeer@
216.196.97.136:

>>> Dred Scott
>>
>> Dr. Dre.
>
> Doctor Dre (the other one)

Dr. Who

/me waits for it . . . .

Poot Rootbeer wrote:
> >> Dred Scott
> >
> > Dr. Dre.
>
> Doctor Dre (the other one)

Doctor Doom!

--
Sean

01 Nov 2004 08:21:11
Owl Jolson
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

Burt Ward played Robin in the Batman TV show in the mid 60's.

"Hot Female" <Hot17yoFemaleInTx_04@webtv.net > wrote in message
> Ive always liked that movie,it mostly brings back memories of me
> watching that movie with my dad back in 91or 92,and i watch it whenever
> its on.Part 2 was decent but the rest of them sucked,michal gross who
> played burt (the guy whos gun crazy) started taking over part 2 and
> sadly the series went downhill,without kevin bacon or burt ward the
> series sucked.Could have been a great series.There is no tremors without
> kevin bacon or burt ward.

01 Nov 2004 09:57:12
Poot Rootbeer
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

>> > Dr. Dre.
>> Doctor Dre (the other one)
>
> Doctor Doom!

Doctor Octagon

01 Nov 2004 18:29:27
Satyr
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?

RSP-W Found Errors In This Post By Poot Rootbeer <poot@dork.com > And
Fixed Them All :

>>> Doctor Dre (the other one)
>>
>> Doctor Doom!
>
>Doctor Octagon

He is a rank amateur compared to... Doctor Colossus!

The Wheel's Spinning, But The Hamster's Dead
The Unofficial Bruiser Brody Memorial Page

http://www.geocities.com/bbrody_ca

01 Nov 2004 14:33:38
Evil Sideshow Bob
Re: Anybody seen the movie TREMORS?