11 Feb 2007 22:52:52
Tony Sr.
yep

On January 12, 2007, AJ Acquisition I LLC d.b.a. National Paintball Supply,
and its parent, AJ Intermediate Holdings LLC (collectively "NPS"), filed a
lawsuit in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
against Procaps L.P. ("Procaps") and two of its distributors, alleging
various infringements of NPS' alleged intellectual property rights by
Procaps' DXS PULSE Loader.

Procaps vigorously disputes all of these allegations. Procaps believes that
NPS' true motive is not protection of any alledged intellectual property
rights. Instead, Procaps believes this is nothing more than NPS' attempt
to use the legal system to overcome stiff competition from Procaps' superior
DXS Loader product, because NPS has been unsuccessful in doing so in the
marketplace.

Just minutes before midnight on Wednesday February 7th, and before Procaps'
answer to their Complaint was due, NPS amended its complaint at the last
minute to add additional defendants, and filed a motion seeking a temporary
restraining order requesting that the Court stop Procaps from selling the
PULSE loader until the matter could be heard more fully.

Less than 24 hours later on Thursday February 8th, the Court issued a
Temporary restraining order so that Procaps and the other named distributors
would temporarily cease selling the DXS PULSE loader. Procaps will soon have
an opportunity to fully present its evidence to the Court, and Procaps is
fully confident that the order will be lifted at that time, and the DXS
PULSE loader will again be available to Procaps' loyal customers.

More information will be provided about the availability of the DXS PULSE
(tm) Loader as soon as it is available.

68Caliber.Com is currently reading through legal documents and investigating
NPS' claims against ProCaps.

14 Feb 2007 11:13:44
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: yep

Aren't the Pulse Loaders the new hoppers that go insanely fast?

14 Feb 2007 11:49:04
Tony Sr.
Re: yep

yes
"BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3003@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> Aren't the Pulse Loaders the new hoppers that go insanely fast?

14 Feb 2007 20:53:12
Nobby
Re: yep

Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!

--

Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down....
Think positive and get even!!!

"BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3003@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> Aren't the Pulse Loaders the new hoppers that go insanely fast?

14 Feb 2007 16:15:46
Hardtime
Re: yep

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:53:12 GMT, "Nobby" <nobbyondanet@ntlworld.com >
wrote:

>Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!

Hey that would be cool, 4 seconds into the round you are reloading or
out of ammo. remember you have to carry what you shoot and you cannot
borrow/get from others. :-)

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

14 Feb 2007 14:31:25
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: yep

On Feb 14, 2:15 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:53:12 GMT, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!
>
> Hey that would be cool, 4 seconds into the round you are reloading or
> out of ammo. remember you have to carry what you shoot and you cannot
> borrow/get from others. :-)
>
> (=AF`=B7._Hardtime_.=B7=B4=AF)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

What guns fire at 43 bps? Sounds superfluous...

14 Feb 2007 14:42:52
Tony Sr.
Re: yep

just bragging rights....omg my hopper can shoot 43bps whoopee ;-)
On Feb 14, 2:15 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:53:12 GMT, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!
>
> Hey that would be cool, 4 seconds into the round you are reloading or
> out of ammo. remember you have to carry what you shoot and you cannot
> borrow/get from others. :-)
>
> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

What guns fire at 43 bps? Sounds superfluous...

14 Feb 2007 14:45:26
Tony Sr.
Re: yep

btw/ my revvy does about 5-6 bps with me on the trigger and i shoot out a
lot of people even when they have the new 43bps hopper !! but you know what
it don't mean jack shit...your eyesight is the best hopper...hit what you
see !! hahahaha look out Jeff...
"Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net > wrote in message
> just bragging rights....omg my hopper can shoot 43bps whoopee ;-)
> "BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 14, 2:15 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:53:12 GMT, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!
> >
> > Hey that would be cool, 4 seconds into the round you are reloading or
> > out of ammo. remember you have to carry what you shoot and you cannot
> > borrow/get from others. :-)
> >
> > (`._Hardtime_.)
> >
> > http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88
>
> What guns fire at 43 bps? Sounds superfluous...

15 Feb 2007 00:03:46
Scott
Re: yep

Hmmmmm, now since most markers are up in the range of the 20ish BPS does
this mean that you can feed 2 markers simultanously @20 BPS each with one
hopper???????? >grin<

"Nobby" <nobbyondanet@ntlworld.com > wrote in message
> Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!
>
> --
>

> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down....
> Think positive and get even!!!
>

> "BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Aren't the Pulse Loaders the new hoppers that go insanely fast?

14 Feb 2007 19:15:16
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: yep

The fastest non-automatic firing rigger that I've seen is the Kingman
Rocking Trigger. They claim it can do 30 bps.

14 Feb 2007 19:26:29
Tony Sr.
Re: yep

what the hell is a rigger ?
> The fastest non-automatic firing rigger that I've seen is the Kingman
> Rocking Trigger. They claim it can do 30 bps.

15 Feb 2007 09:48:48
Jeff Goslin
Re: yep

"BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3003@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> What guns fire at 43 bps? Sounds superfluous...

What fingers MOVE at 43 bps?

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Dave Lyon
Re: yep

"Jeff Goslin" <autockr@comcast.net > wrote in message
> "BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > What guns fire at 43 bps? Sounds superfluous...
>
> What fingers MOVE at 43 bps?
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

I think that guy from Smallville could do it. He's pretty fast!

15 Feb 2007 22:44:20
Hardtime
Re: yep

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:48:48 -0500, "Jeff Goslin"
<autockr@comcast.net > wrote:

>"BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> What guns fire at 43 bps? Sounds superfluous...
>
>What fingers MOVE at 43 bps?

My thoughts exactly. Sounds like a toy for "Spray & Pray" players. It
also sounds like people that like to cheat. Most places cap their
fields at 15bps. Mine will blow the 20bps but I leave it down at no
more than 15bps. It just means to me that it will not have any
hiccups at the lower speed but those with a marker than can do almost
three times the normal cap are intended for those that like to cheat.
Just a personal opinion.

To me I would like to play someone with their marker set at that and
then just put a couple paintballs close to them so they would go for
the max setting and waste all their paintballs if they did not use
them all during the break. Most pods are from 100-140 balls. I
personally use the Dye Lock Lid Pods that hold 160 and they are
actually cheaper:
http://www.expertshot.com/pods.html.
So you figure that:
140 capacity normal for most at max.
/43 bps
=3.25 seconds to empty and then it takes them how long to reload?

I just put this up to show how stupid it is to have a 43bps marker.
Now if you are using a tank or hellfire then go for it but to walk
around and use your own supply of paintballs it does not make any
sense. Do not forget the air supply either. What is it's consumption
rate with that high rate of fire? Keep some spare batteries also. :-)

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

15 Feb 2007 22:45:14
Hardtime
Re: yep

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:16:44 GMT, "Dave Lyon" <lct.products@mchsi.com >
wrote:

>"Jeff Goslin" <autockr@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> "BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > What guns fire at 43 bps? Sounds superfluous...
>>
>> What fingers MOVE at 43 bps?
>>
>> --
>> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
>> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>>

>I think that guy from Smallville could do it. He's pretty fast!

LOL, yes it was a good episode tonight. Chloe is infected also? LOL

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

16 Feb 2007 11:11:21
Nobby
Re: yep

You can actually turn the speed down on the Pulse. A couple of good parts
are the motor and battery come out on a draw so you can clean the inside if
you get broken balls , splatter or the odd shot inside when loading, also it
can be run from the trigger pull via a mod chip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kyUOMotumk&mode=related&search=

--

> On January 12, 2007, AJ Acquisition I LLC d.b.a. National Paintball
Supply,
> and its parent, AJ Intermediate Holdings LLC (collectively "NPS"), filed a
> lawsuit in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
> against Procaps L.P. ("Procaps") and two of its distributors, alleging
> various infringements of NPS' alleged intellectual property rights by
> Procaps' DXS PULSE Loader.
>
> Procaps vigorously disputes all of these allegations. Procaps believes
that
> NPS' true motive is not protection of any alledged intellectual property
> rights. Instead, Procaps believes this is nothing more than NPS' attempt
> to use the legal system to overcome stiff competition from Procaps'
superior
> DXS Loader product, because NPS has been unsuccessful in doing so in the
> marketplace.
>
> Just minutes before midnight on Wednesday February 7th, and before
Procaps'
> answer to their Complaint was due, NPS amended its complaint at the last
> minute to add additional defendants, and filed a motion seeking a
temporary
> restraining order requesting that the Court stop Procaps from selling the
> PULSE loader until the matter could be heard more fully.
>
> Less than 24 hours later on Thursday February 8th, the Court issued a
> Temporary restraining order so that Procaps and the other named
distributors
> would temporarily cease selling the DXS PULSE loader. Procaps will soon
have
> an opportunity to fully present its evidence to the Court, and Procaps is
> fully confident that the order will be lifted at that time, and the DXS
> PULSE loader will again be available to Procaps' loyal customers.
>
> More information will be provided about the availability of the DXS PULSE
> (tm) Loader as soon as it is available.
>

> 68Caliber.Com is currently reading through legal documents and
investigating
> NPS' claims against ProCaps.

16 Feb 2007 14:27:45
Dave Lyon
Re: yep

> LOL, yes it was a good episode tonight. Chloe is infected also? LOL

I had to work, didn't get to see it. :(

16 Feb 2007 15:13:18
Hardtime
Re: yep

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:27:45 GMT, "Dave Lyon" <lct.products@mchsi.com >
wrote:

>> LOL, yes it was a good episode tonight. Chloe is infected also? LOL
>>

>I had to work, didn't get to see it. :(

I use a DVR (Digital Video Recorder) or VCR and watch without
commercials. They used to have repeats of it on Sundays but I cannot
find it anymore.

the best you can do is:
http://www.tv.com/smallville/freak/episode/933414/summary.html?tag=ep_list;title;14

Episode recap is @:
http://www.tv.com/smallville/freak/episode/933414/recap.html

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

19 Feb 2007 12:45:42
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: yep

On Feb 14, 8:26 pm, "Tony Sr." <amarg...@cox.net > wrote:
> what the hell is a rigger ?"BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > The fastest non-automatic firing rigger that I've seen is the Kingman
> > Rocking Trigger. They claim it can do 30 bps.

I meant trigger, spelling error....

20 Feb 2007 08:12:53
mad8
Re: yep

yes you can get pods/guns from others as long as they are still in
play and that piece of gear has not been marked. sharing pods is not a
violation. Though for some god unknown reason
(coughRaehlisinsanecough) for a few events last year in PSP there was
a fine print piece about not using groundballs; needless to say that
was taken out after people found it.

On Feb 14, 4:15 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:53:12 GMT, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!
>
> Hey that would be cool, 4 seconds into the round you are reloading or
> out of ammo. remember you have to carry what you shoot and you cannot
> borrow/get from others. :-)
>
> (=AF`=B7._Hardtime_.=B7=B4=AF)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

20 Feb 2007 08:25:54
mad8
Re: yep

On Feb 14, 5:31 pm, "BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Feb 14, 2:15 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:53:12 GMT, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!
>
> > Hey that would be cool, 4 seconds into the round you are reloading or
> > out of ammo. remember you have to carry what you shoot and you cannot
> > borrow/get from others. :-)
>
> > (=AF`=B7._Hardtime_.=B7=B4=AF)
>
> >http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88
>
> What guns fire at 43 bps? Sounds superfluous...

not about the actual 43bps spitting out, but about guaranteeing a ball
in the breech. (halos/reloaders can sometimes miss shots)

20 Feb 2007 09:29:38
Tony Sr.
Re: yep

Chris is my friend ;-)
"mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com > wrote in message
yes you can get pods/guns from others as long as they are still in
play and that piece of gear has not been marked. sharing pods is not a
violation. Though for some god unknown reason
(coughRaehlisinsanecough) for a few events last year in PSP there was
a fine print piece about not using groundballs; needless to say that
was taken out after people found it.

On Feb 14, 4:15 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:53:12 GMT, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!
>
> Hey that would be cool, 4 seconds into the round you are reloading or
> out of ammo. remember you have to carry what you shoot and you cannot
> borrow/get from others. :-)
>
> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

20 Feb 2007 14:29:30
Hardtime
Re: yep

We play restrictive games from time to time and only allow you to play
with what you carry onto the field. If you run out you will either
have to give up and walk out like a chicken or wait for the hit. It
is cool as we play a lot of games with only so many paintballs allowed
to be carried onto the field. We do not play like tourney players who
spray and pray (a lot). It adds more challenge to the game. Granted
we do not do it all the time but we do do it quite often as some
people only know how to spray and play/pray (tourney?) but we do it
because not everyone has the same high budget capabilities of those
sponsored by either commercial sponsors or parents and they have to
play more conservative and smart.

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:29:38 -0800, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net >
wrote:

>Chris is my friend ;-)
>"mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com> wrote in message
>yes you can get pods/guns from others as long as they are still in
>play and that piece of gear has not been marked. sharing pods is not a
>violation. Though for some god unknown reason
>(coughRaehlisinsanecough) for a few events last year in PSP there was
>a fine print piece about not using groundballs; needless to say that
>was taken out after people found it.
>

>On Feb 14, 4:15 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:53:12 GMT, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Force feeds around 43 bps!!!!
>>
>> Hey that would be cool, 4 seconds into the round you are reloading or
>> out of ammo. remember you have to carry what you shoot and you cannot
>> borrow/get from others. :-)
>>
>> (`._Hardtime_.)
>>
>> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

20 Feb 2007 15:39:41
Tony Sr.
Re: yep

HT...run chicken i am coming to get ya !! spraying and praying...lots of
paint coming at ya...cover yo arse !! ;-)
"Hardtime" <hardtime11@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> We play restrictive games from time to time and only allow you to play
> with what you carry onto the field. If you run out you will either
> have to give up and walk out like a chicken or wait for the hit. It
> is cool as we play a lot of games with only so many paintballs allowed
> to be carried onto the field. We do not play like tourney players who
> spray and pray (a lot). It adds more challenge to the game. Granted
> we do not do it all the time but we do do it quite often as some
> people only know how to spray and play/pray (tourney?) but we do it
> because not everyone has the same high budget capabilities of those
> sponsored by either commercial sponsors or parents and they have to
> play more conservative and smart.
>

> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:29:38 -0800, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Chris is my friend ;-)
> >"mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >yes you can get pods/guns from others as long as they are still in
> >play and that piece of gear has not been marked. sharing pods is not a
> >violation. Though for some god unknown reason
> >(coughRaehlisinsanecough) for a few events last year in PSP there was
> >a fine print piece about not using groundballs; needless to say that
> >was taken out after people found it.
> >

> >On Feb 14, 4:15 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Hey that would be cool, 4 seconds into the round you are reloading or
> >> out of ammo. remember you have to carry what you shoot and you cannot
> >> borrow/get from others. :-)
> >>
> >> (`._Hardtime_.)
> >>
> >> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88
> >

> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

20 Feb 2007 23:02:55
Hardtime
Re: yep

Tony, you must be shooting at the shadows again. Look behind you :-)
I do not run from, I am like a bear or a wolverine, if cornered I run
at ya.....otherwise you better keep an eye open in the other
direction........ ;-)

That web cam showed the paint splatter on your house, you better stay
inside for awhile. LOL

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:39:41 -0800, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net >
wrote:

>HT...run chicken i am coming to get ya !! spraying and praying...lots of
>paint coming at ya...cover yo arse !! ;-)
>"Hardtime" <hardtime11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> We play restrictive games from time to time and only allow you to play
>> with what you carry onto the field. If you run out you will either
>> have to give up and walk out like a chicken or wait for the hit. It
>> is cool as we play a lot of games with only so many paintballs allowed
>> to be carried onto the field. We do not play like tourney players who
>> spray and pray (a lot). It adds more challenge to the game. Granted
>> we do not do it all the time but we do do it quite often as some
>> people only know how to spray and play/pray (tourney?) but we do it
>> because not everyone has the same high budget capabilities of those
>> sponsored by either commercial sponsors or parents and they have to
>> play more conservative and smart.
>>

>> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:29:38 -0800, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Chris is my friend ;-)
>> >"mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >yes you can get pods/guns from others as long as they are still in
>> >play and that piece of gear has not been marked. sharing pods is not a
>> >violation. Though for some god unknown reason
>> >(coughRaehlisinsanecough) for a few events last year in PSP there was
>> >a fine print piece about not using groundballs; needless to say that
>> >was taken out after people found it.

>> (`._Hardtime_.)
>>
>> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

(`._Hardtime_.)