15 Jul 2006 14:55:54
lil tutt
paintball gear

i need stuff! i am just starting out so if u have any old stuff layin
aroud it would be awsome to give it to me or buy it at a low price!
help me out here email m eor reply to topic my email is
michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com

17 Jul 2006 05:51:08
mad8
Re: paintball gear

go beg for gear on pbnation

lil tutt wrote:
> i need stuff! i am just starting out so if u have any old stuff layin
> aroud it would be awsome to give it to me or buy it at a low price!
> help me out here email m eor reply to topic my email is
> michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com

17 Jul 2006 13:40:54
Nobby
Re: paintball gear

It's fair to say a lot of us won't part with anything that can be used as
backup gear unless we can sell it or know the people we are giving it to...

Nobby

"lil tutt" <michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> i need stuff! i am just starting out so if u have any old stuff layin
> aroud it would be awsome to give it to me or buy it at a low price!
> help me out here email m eor reply to topic my email is
> michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com

17 Jul 2006 13:14:54
Big Habeeb
Re: paintball gear

Check this e-mail string. I don't believe for a second a word the guy
says, but don't help him out.

hahaha rele i am trin ot get my little bro som stuff i am sponsored an
have the nicest gaer i am trying to get my bro some stuff i am
sponsored by dye jt an air america so i don't need anything my bro does

Mitch Brenner <mitch.brenner@gmail.com > wrote:
I would suggest you forget about buying or owning your own
equipment...I'm not saying that to be cruel, but to be realistic.
When I first got into semi auto play and bought my first set of gear, I
was on a budget...I was able to buy everything from a decent gun to
mask to pack, pods, hopper etc for somewhere in the neighborhood of
$200. It is doubtful you will be able to find anything worth
purchasing for less than that.
Best of luck.

On 7/17/06, Michael Tuttle <michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com > wrote:
hmmm lets see around 40 is what i have but do u paintball? if u do do
have any old stuff that u might be able to give me or sell me for
cheap?
an thanks for replying!!

Big Habeeb <mitch.brenner@gmail.com > wrote:
I appreciate that stuff is hard to come by, as is cash, but you're
looking in the wrong place more than likely.
How much are you looking to spend? Are we talking 20 bucks, are we
talking 500 bucks?

Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
Coming soon to a town near you!

Nobby wrote:
> It's fair to say a lot of us won't part with anything that can be used as
> backup gear unless we can sell it or know the people we are giving it to...
>
> Nobby
>

> "lil tutt" <michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > i need stuff! i am just starting out so if u have any old stuff layin
> > aroud it would be awsome to give it to me or buy it at a low price!
> > help me out here email m eor reply to topic my email is
> > michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com

17 Jul 2006 18:10:45
Dan Martin
Re: paintball gear

Well if' he's freaking sponsored, (yeah right) he should have enough gear
to GIVE his bro some crap.
I'll sell him a 4+1 horizontal pack for 40 bucks, shipping not included, nor
the pods.

Dan

"Big Habeeb" <mitch.brenner@gmail.com > wrote in message
> Check this e-mail string. I don't believe for a second a word the guy
> says, but don't help him out.
>
> hahaha rele i am trin ot get my little bro som stuff i am sponsored an
> have the nicest gaer i am trying to get my bro some stuff i am
> sponsored by dye jt an air america so i don't need anything my bro does
>

> Mitch Brenner <mitch.brenner@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would suggest you forget about buying or owning your own
> equipment...I'm not saying that to be cruel, but to be realistic.
> When I first got into semi auto play and bought my first set of gear, I
> was on a budget...I was able to buy everything from a decent gun to
> mask to pack, pods, hopper etc for somewhere in the neighborhood of
> $200. It is doubtful you will be able to find anything worth
> purchasing for less than that.
> Best of luck.
>

> On 7/17/06, Michael Tuttle <michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hmmm lets see around 40 is what i have but do u paintball? if u do do
> have any old stuff that u might be able to give me or sell me for
> cheap?
> an thanks for replying!!
>
> Big Habeeb <mitch.brenner@gmail.com > wrote:
> I appreciate that stuff is hard to come by, as is cash, but you're
> looking in the wrong place more than likely.
> How much are you looking to spend? Are we talking 20 bucks, are we
> talking 500 bucks?
>
> Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
> Coming soon to a town near you!
>
> lil tutt wrote:
> > i need stuff! i am just starting out so if u have any old stuff layin
> > aroud it would be awsome to give it to me or buy it at a low price!
> > help me out here email m eor reply to topic my email is
> > michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com

> Nobby wrote:
> > It's fair to say a lot of us won't part with anything that can be used
as
> > backup gear unless we can sell it or know the people we are giving it
to...

> > Nobby
> >

> > "lil tutt" <michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > i need stuff! i am just starting out so if u have any old stuff layin
> > > aroud it would be awsome to give it to me or buy it at a low price!
> > > help me out here email m eor reply to topic my email is
> > > michael_tuttle60@yahoo.com

17 Jul 2006 15:32:55
Big Habeeb
Re: paintball gear

My sentiments exactly.
I cotemplated a long, drawn out response about how sponsored players
generally know how to speak english, and how to type at least
moderately like they speak...
In the end I simply responded "Yeah right, best of luck".
For 40 bucks I think I have an old spyder shell, minus internals and
grip frame, that he could have...the result of my first, horribly
disasterous, milling experiment. Guess milling through the valve
wasn't such a good idea after all.