21 Nov 2005 07:15:01

21 Nov 2005 10:57:07

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:15:01 -0800, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net >

21 Nov 2005 16:24:58

> On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:15:01 -0800, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net>

> Unfortunately I am ;-)
> Been working on the vehicle
>

> Hardtime
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

Slow week at work so yep...

21 Nov 2005 11:46:24
Tony Sr.
Re: ot

shit you guys are lucky...I am at home cause I can not stay on feet more
than 30 min at a time...haha just an old fart...but guess what ?? I think I
am going to go pump play ONLY ! yep it's me tony sr. but I first got to get
E.C. to build the last Buzzard for me... ;-)
"Gator" <gator@ourworld.cc > wrote in message

> "Hardtime" <hardtime11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:15:01 -0800, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >boo..........anybody home??
> > >
> > Unfortunately I am ;-)
> > Been working on the vehicle
> >

> > Hardtime
> >
> > http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88
>
> Slow week at work so yep...

21 Nov 2005 20:11:56
DeathX
Re: ot

Speaking of pumps I just bought an old Tippmann SL 68 II in great condition.
I'm going to use it off season to handicap myself to hopefully improve my
game.

On 21-Nov-2005, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net > wrote:

> shit you guys are lucky...I am at home cause I can not stay on feet more
> than 30 min at a time...haha just an old fart...but guess what ?? I think
> am going to go pump play ONLY ! yep it's me tony sr. but I first got to
> get
> E.C. to build the last Buzzard for me... ;-)

21 Nov 2005 12:52:39
Tony Sr.
Re: ot

well to improve your game...NO ! to improve your aim...MAYBE !but for me i
want to take a slower game for awhile, put x-ball for the kids ...just want
to try pump, but only with a buzzard...if i am going to play i do not want a
shit gun...if i have to save an extra 2 months i will get the gun i
want...of course i do not have to do that...just some old advise...
"DeathX" <crawford@netcarrier.com > wrote in message
> Speaking of pumps I just bought an old Tippmann SL 68 II in great
condition.
> I'm going to use it off season to handicap myself to hopefully improve my
> game.
>

> On 21-Nov-2005, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > shit you guys are lucky...I am at home cause I can not stay on feet more
> > than 30 min at a time...haha just an old fart...but guess what ?? I
think
> > am going to go pump play ONLY ! yep it's me tony sr. but I first got to
> > get
> > E.C. to build the last Buzzard for me... ;-)

21 Nov 2005 18:37:49
Jeff Goslin
Re: ot

Ah, Tony Jr, it's so nice when you post. When was the last time you
bothered to anything with a pump gun aside from toss it as far from you as
possible? You're like "anti-amish" when it comes to paintball, you know...

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net > wrote in message
> well to improve your game...NO ! to improve your aim...MAYBE !but for me i
> want to take a slower game for awhile, put x-ball for the kids ...just
want
> to try pump, but only with a buzzard...if i am going to play i do not want
> shit gun...if i have to save an extra 2 months i will get the gun i
> want...of course i do not have to do that...just some old advise...
> "DeathX" <crawford@netcarrier.com> wrote in message
> > Speaking of pumps I just bought an old Tippmann SL 68 II in great
> condition.
> > I'm going to use it off season to handicap myself to hopefully improve
my
> > game.
> >

> > On 21-Nov-2005, "Tony Sr." <amargio1@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> > > shit you guys are lucky...I am at home cause I can not stay on feet
more
> > > than 30 min at a time...haha just an old fart...but guess what ?? I
> think
> > > am going to go pump play ONLY ! yep it's me tony sr. but I first got
> > > get
> > > E.C. to build the last Buzzard for me... ;-)

21 Nov 2005 21:50:21
Tony Sr.
Re: ot

Jeff your to easy hahaha