17 Nov 2005 07:36:29
azazal
Wanted - Sheridan P68AT

I'm betting Jeff is the man on this.

A friend of mine is trying to track down a Sheridan P68AT, any one have
one or a lead on one for sale?

17 Nov 2005 11:07:41
Hardtime
Re: Wanted - Sheridan P68AT

On 17 Nov 2005 07:36:29 -0800, "azazal" <azazal@sharkattacks.com >
wrote:

>I'm betting Jeff is the man on this.
>
>A friend of mine is trying to track down a Sheridan P68AT, any one have
>one or a lead on one for sale?

Here is a Google Search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Sheridan+P68+AT+AND+For+Sale&spell=1

Hardtime

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

17 Nov 2005 19:42:38
Jeff Goslin
Re: Wanted - Sheridan P68AT

The AT is difficult to find. Usually the SC is the one that pops up. I
know plenty of people who have P68SC's, and some may be willing to sell
them.

Honestly, though, why the AT in particular? It's just "a plain old pump
gun", nothing really fancy about it. C/A in the back, hopper fed, pump gun,
made by Sheridan. There are plenty of pump guns that are similar enough,
providing that you aren't looking for that gun in particular for some reason
that is outside of the normal scope.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"azazal" <azazal@sharkattacks.com > wrote in message
> I'm betting Jeff is the man on this.
>
> A friend of mine is trying to track down a Sheridan P68AT, any one have
> one or a lead on one for sale?

18 Nov 2005 05:58:44
azazal
Re: Wanted - Sheridan P68AT

For some reason he has a hard on for the AT, go figure.

19 Nov 2005 09:01:50
Jeff Goslin
Re: Wanted - Sheridan P68AT

Well, then, I would recommend simply keeping an eye on ebay, they come up
every now and then. Since most people don't know what they are, I would
recommend searching for "old pump" or something like that, and then looking
at the pictures.

I usually search for "pump -talon -new" along with a whole bunch of other
known exclusions. That way I don't see anything brand new, I don't see any
talons, etc. Put as many exclusions in as you
want. -spyder, -tippman, -anythingelseyoudon'twanttosee, then save it to a
text file so you don't have to retype it every time.