02 Feb 2007 23:19:59
Mofaz
This is me....

Well, I've posted here since 1999 and many of you who have been
reading this forum since then and even sooner have only seen a few pix
of me (and one of my then fiancee, who is now my wife). So, I've
decided to give you all a link to my life. Well, at least part of it,
anyway. I hope this works....

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/mrsumbody/albums/

P.S. I no longer care about posting the 'OT' in front of any post that
is not about paintball, seeing that this forum has diminished to
discussing anything BUT.

03 Feb 2007 00:35:13
Tony Sr.
Re: This is me....

Mo i been watching your silly ass since you got into this ng ! nuke l.a.
whoa Jackson..lotta shitski...j/k
anyways MO your pics are way cool and both you and wife look VERY happy. Mo
stay in touch ya never know when we meet up ;-)
have a great life...sincerely, tony sr.
"Mofaz" <skyryder@cox.net > wrote in message
> Well, I've posted here since 1999 and many of you who have been
> reading this forum since then and even sooner have only seen a few pix
> of me (and one of my then fiancee, who is now my wife). So, I've
> decided to give you all a link to my life. Well, at least part of it,
> anyway. I hope this works....
>
> http://new.photos.yahoo.com/mrsumbody/albums/
>
> P.S. I no longer care about posting the 'OT' in front of any post that
> is not about paintball, seeing that this forum has diminished to
> discussing anything BUT.

03 Feb 2007 13:16:01
Nobby
Re: This is me....

You got snow you jammy pig!!!!

I want some!!!!!

--

Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down....
Think positive and get even!!!

"Mofaz" <skyryder@cox.net > wrote in message
> Well, I've posted here since 1999 and many of you who have been
> reading this forum since then and even sooner have only seen a few pix
> of me (and one of my then fiancee, who is now my wife). So, I've
> decided to give you all a link to my life. Well, at least part of it,
> anyway. I hope this works....
>
> http://new.photos.yahoo.com/mrsumbody/albums/
>
> P.S. I no longer care about posting the 'OT' in front of any post that
> is not about paintball, seeing that this forum has diminished to
> discussing anything BUT.

03 Feb 2007 10:11:11
Mofaz
Re: This is me....