23 Feb 2007 12:21:54
Nobby
This Vid made me cringe

This is defiantly the most stupid thing I have ever seen.....

http://idiotswithguns.blogspot.com/

--

Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down....
Think positive and get even!!!

26 Feb 2007 10:40:40
Mofaz
Re: This Vid made me cringe

There are those who might argue this point....

Some people deserve what they get. I hope this kid lost his eye or
went brain dead.

On Feb 23, 6:21 am, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com > wrote:
> This is defiantly the most stupid thing I have ever seen.....
>
> http://idiotswithguns.blogspot.com/
>
> --
>
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down....
> Think positive and get even!!!

01 Mar 2007 06:22:19
Matt Moriearty
Re: This Vid made me cringe

Mofaz wrote:
> There are those who might argue this point....
>
> Some people deserve what they get. I hope this kid lost his eye or
> went brain dead.

Seen that one before, myself. After discussion elsewhere, I'm pretty
sure it's a fake. Something for these kids to be stupid with.

But you can still damage your eye with a blast of air like that. And
however cold it may sound, the kid would deserve it.

05 Mar 2007 15:34:23
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: This Vid made me cringe

On Feb 28, 11:22 pm, Matt Moriearty <Math...@verizon.net > wrote:
> Mofaz wrote:
> > There are those who might argue this point....
>
> > Some people deserve what they get. I hope this kid lost his eye or
> > went brain dead.
>
> Seen that one before, myself. After discussion elsewhere, I'm pretty
> sure it's a fake. Something for these kids to be stupid with.
>
> But you can still damage your eye with a blast of air like that. And
> however cold it may sound, the kid would deserve it.

The most recent videos aren't available but that is some pretty stupid
stuff. They should bet kicked in the booty for that.