14 Feb 2006 16:53:27
Judge
Test

Test



15 Feb 2006 11:43:03
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Test

yay!!
test!



15 Feb 2006 23:14:10
Jeff Goslin
Re: Test

YAY! I like KITTENS!! YAY!

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
It's not a god complex when you're always right




15 Feb 2006 20:16:12
Tony Sr.
Re: Test

Jeff has eaten too much pasta... ;-)
"Jeff Goslin" <autockr@comcast.net > wrote in message
news:wIGdnbemRbmMYW7enZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@comcast.com...
> YAY! I like KITTENS!! YAY!
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>
>




16 Feb 2006 06:52:23
mad8
Re: Test

testes testes 123



16 Feb 2006 11:16:13
Jeff Goslin
Re: Test

"mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1140101543.692521.300840@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> testes testes 123


You count to THREE when counting your testes? .... ok then... born near 3
mile island, now, were we?

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
It's not a god complex when you're always right





16 Feb 2006 11:42:49
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Test

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



17 Feb 2006 06:17:55
mad8
Re: Test

probably closer to chernobyl considering i was born in St. Petersburg
Russia...
but 3 mile island isn't too far right now (live in philly)
Jeff Goslin wrote:
> "mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1140101543.692521.300840@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > testes testes 123
>
>
> You count to THREE when counting your testes? .... ok then... born near 3
> mile island, now, were we?
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right



17 Feb 2006 06:58:05
Tony Sr.
Re: Test

hey mad8 ask your parents if they know the group Genghis khan. did the song
"Moscow" 28 years ago. Just came out of retirement and went back to Moscow
30 days ago and did a performance for 30,000 people.
"mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1140185875.359581.239340@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> probably closer to chernobyl considering i was born in St. Petersburg
> Russia...
> but 3 mile island isn't too far right now (live in philly)
> Jeff Goslin wrote:
> > "mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:1140101543.692521.300840@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > > testes testes 123
> >
> >
> > You count to THREE when counting your testes? .... ok then... born
near 3
> > mile island, now, were we?
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > It's not a god complex when you're always right
>




17 Feb 2006 07:00:11
Tony Sr.
Re: Test

south Philly has Pats steak house...the best Philly steak sandwich on the
planet... ;-)
"mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1140185875.359581.239340@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> probably closer to chernobyl considering i was born in St. Petersburg
> Russia...
> but 3 mile island isn't too far right now (live in philly)
> Jeff Goslin wrote:
> > "mad8" <mad8vskillz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:1140101543.692521.300840@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > > testes testes 123
> >
> >
> > You count to THREE when counting your testes? .... ok then... born
near 3
> > mile island, now, were we?
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > It's not a god complex when you're always right
>




17 Feb 2006 11:11:30
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Test

I think Foie Gras (fwa gra) is tasty
and i'm nto much of a philly steak fan
but i've only had it three times so far