31 Mar 2005 11:59:10
John Comma Smith
RT-ULE custom?

Hey, I know automags are kind of popular around here. I was thinking of
getting one. At airgun's website, a RT-ULE with intelliframe and warp feed
system will cost $500. Now I was wondering, would you guys around these
parts suggest this or some other gun around the same range?

--
If you're not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space. Ted
Valliere

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both
at once. RAH

ooo look at that xqz5000 hopper with double double extention and a hatchback
on crunch bar

31 Mar 2005 20:08:38
Volt
Re: RT-ULE custom?

John Comma Smith wrote:
> Hey, I know automags are kind of popular around here. I was thinking of
> getting one. At airgun's website, a RT-ULE with intelliframe and warp feed
> system will cost $500. Now I was wondering, would you guys around these
> parts suggest this or some other gun around the same range?

I love my old RT, but if I was going to buy another I would go with the
Y-frame, all the ULE goodies, and no warp feed. It's just extra weight
and bulk when you probably won't outshoot an agitated hopper.
If you're still pretty new to the sport I highly recommend a 'mag.
They're not as flashy as some of the rest, but they're dependable and
easy to maintain.

--

Volt
The gods too are fond of a joke.

31 Mar 2005 12:15:47
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: RT-ULE custom?

I don't think that fast firing guns do any better than regular guns.

31 Mar 2005 12:28:50
John Comma Smith
Re: RT-ULE custom?

"Volt" <nothanks@mr.spammer > wrote in message
> John Comma Smith wrote:
> > Hey, I know automags are kind of popular around here. I was thinking of
> > getting one. At airgun's website, a RT-ULE with intelliframe and warp
feed
> > system will cost $500. Now I was wondering, would you guys around these
> > parts suggest this or some other gun around the same range?
> >

> I love my old RT, but if I was going to buy another I would go with the
> Y-frame, all the ULE goodies, and no warp feed. It's just extra weight
> and bulk when you probably won't outshoot an agitated hopper.
> If you're still pretty new to the sport I highly recommend a 'mag.
> They're not as flashy as some of the rest, but they're dependable and
> easy to maintain.
>
> --
>
> Volt
> The gods too are fond of a joke.
> - Aristotle

I am relatively new to the sport, been playing for only 3 or 4 years off and
on. I am not extremely good, I was just looking for another gun and was
considering an RT-ULE, but the price is a little high. I know they are good
guns and my main selling point on them is how quiet they are. (A guy at my
local field had one) I was wondering if anyone around here would suggest a
different gun around the same price.

31 Mar 2005 15:34:57
Jeff Goslin
Re: RT-ULE custom?

"BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <gameshoes3003@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> I don't think that fast firing guns do any better than regular guns.

Really? Well, I say they taste great, and Ayar says they are less filling,
and we've been arguing for quite some time about that.

FUCKING QUOTE THINGS YOU SUBTARD!!!

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

31 Mar 2005 13:57:19
Jess
Re: RT-ULE custom?

http://automags.org

"John Comma Smith" <JCSforindependence@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> Hey, I know automags are kind of popular around here. I was thinking of
> getting one. At airgun's website, a RT-ULE with intelliframe and warp feed
> system will cost $500. Now I was wondering, would you guys around these
> parts suggest this or some other gun around the same range?
>
> --
> If you're not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space. - Ted
> Valliere

> both
> at once. RAH
>
> ooo look at that xqz5000 hopper with double double extention and a
> hatchback
> on crunch bar

31 Mar 2005 23:57:58
Rick Scott
Re: RT-ULE custom?

(John Comma Smith <JCSforindependence@yahoo.com > uttered:)
> Hey, I know automags are kind of popular around here. I was thinking
> of getting one. At airgun's website, a RT-ULE with intelliframe and
> warp feed system will cost $500. Now I was wondering, would you guys
> around these parts suggest this or some other gun around the same
> range?

I haven't had a chance to handle one myself, but, despite that, if I
were going to run out and buy a new marker tomorrow, the RT-ULE would
be it. I'll let others speak to the veracity of this, but from what
I am told it is one of the best non-electronic markers ever made.

As for other markers in that same price range: if you're looking for
a mech marker, $500 will get you an Autococker in one of several
different flavours. If you're interested in electros, there are many
more choices.

Check out http://automags.org/if you're looking for input from ULE
owners.

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
If you want to know what the Lord thinks about money,

01 Apr 2005 00:28:03
LCT Paintball
Re: RT-ULE custom?

> I am relatively new to the sport, been playing for only 3 or 4 years off
> and
> on. I am not extremely good, I was just looking for another gun and was
> considering an RT-ULE, but the price is a little high. I know they are
> good
> guns and my main selling point on them is how quiet they are. (A guy at my
> local field had one) I was wondering if anyone around here would suggest a
> different gun around the same price.

AGD just came out with a new, lower priced marker. I can't remember what
they call it, but you'll be seeing it in the stores soon.

01 Apr 2005 04:11:12
SirNose
Re: RT-ULE custom?

The ULE upgrade is truly the best Mag upgrade ever. It's easily as
fast as an electro when I need to lay down cover fire or lead a
flag-runner. I've never broken a ball with it, either. I'd gotten used
to 5-7 breaks/day of play, usually from me short-stroking the trigger.
Not a once from the ULE w/Lvl 10. If I were buying a new Mag, I'd go
for the RT-ULE in a heartbeat.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:57:58 GMT, rick@shadowspar.dyndns.org (Rick
Scott) wrote:

>(John Comma Smith <JCSforindependence@yahoo.com> uttered:)
>> Hey, I know automags are kind of popular around here. I was thinking
>> of getting one. At airgun's website, a RT-ULE with intelliframe and
>> warp feed system will cost $500. Now I was wondering, would you guys
>> around these parts suggest this or some other gun around the same
>> range?
>
>I haven't had a chance to handle one myself, but, despite that, if I
>were going to run out and buy a new marker tomorrow, the RT-ULE would
>be it. I'll let others speak to the veracity of this, but from what
>I am told it is one of the best non-electronic markers ever made.
>
>As for other markers in that same price range: if you're looking for
>a mech marker, $500 will get you an Autococker in one of several
>different flavours. If you're interested in electros, there are many
>more choices.
>
>Check out http://automags.org/if you're looking for input from ULE
>owners.
>

>Rick

01 Apr 2005 16:57:59
Rick Scott
Re: RT-ULE custom?

(LCT Paintball <nospampleasemnotlyon@mchsi.com > uttered:)
> AGD just came out with a new, lower priced marker. I can't remember
> what they call it, but you'll be seeing it in the stores soon.

D'you mean the Pro-Classic? As far as I know, it's basically an
original Level 7 Automag with a drastic price cut and some trimmings
like a new barrel, gas-thru foregrip, and bottomline.

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
You need courage not to drop bombs.

01 Apr 2005 17:02:20
Rick Scott
Re: RT-ULE custom?

(SirNose <noone@home.com > uttered:)
> The ULE upgrade is truly the best Mag upgrade ever. It's easily as
> fast as an electro when I need to lay down cover fire or lead a
> flag-runner. I've never broken a ball with it, either. I'd gotten used
> to 5-7 breaks/day of play, usually from me short-stroking the trigger.
> Not a once from the ULE w/Lvl 10. If I were buying a new Mag, I'd go
> for the RT-ULE in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the input. I'd debated the idea of picking up a
(Pro) Classic 'mag since the price on them has been cut so much,
and since I don't really need much in the way of ROF to play rec-ball,
but maybe I'll save the cash until I've enough put aside to go for the
RT-ULE Custom.

Cheers,
Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
In matters of principle, stand like a rock;

01 Apr 2005 18:15:27
LCT Paintball
Re: RT-ULE custom?

> D'you mean the Pro-Classic? As far as I know, it's basically an
> original Level 7 Automag with a drastic price cut and some trimmings
> like a new barrel, gas-thru foregrip, and bottomline.

Yea, I think that's it.

05 Apr 2005 18:04:23
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: RT-ULE custom?

do you think spyders are any good? lots of people say they suck (i have
a tippman)

06 Apr 2005 03:19:28
LCT Paintball
Re: RT-ULE custom?

> do you think spyders are any good? lots of people say they suck (i have
> a tippman)

I don't like Spyders. It's not that they are that bad, it's just that I
think piranhas are better, and they might even be a little cheaper.

Spyders, and Tippmanns are considered starter guns. I have a Tac-one, but
sometimes still prefer my 98 custom. Don't get caught up in the arms race.
You have a Tippmann, and that's good enough to learn with. Don't throw money
away thinking another low end marker will do a better job. Instead, buy more
paint, play, and have fun.

06 Apr 2005 04:02:34
Volt
Re: RT-ULE custom?

LCT Paintball wrote:
> I have a Tac-one,

Didn't you order another gun with that Tac One?

--

Volt
The gods too are fond of a joke.
- Aristotle

06 Apr 2005 11:30:36
LCT Paintball
Re: RT-ULE custom?

> Didn't you order another gun with that Tac One?

Yea, I also got the ULE, with a ULE trigger kit. It's just setting on the
shelf waiting for a new home. It seems that most people aren't really
interested in buying a mag any more.

06 Apr 2005 16:13:51
Rick Scott
Re: RT-ULE custom?

(LCT Paintball <nospampleasemnotlyon@mchsi.com > uttered:)
> Yea, I also got the ULE, with a ULE trigger kit. It's just setting
> on the shelf waiting for a new home. It seems that most people
> aren't really interested in buying a mag any more.

I'm interested in buying a mag. It's too bad I don't have the
resources to give your ULE the loving home it deserves, though. =)

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
One St. Patrick's Day.