22 Apr 2005 02:25:00
www.britneygals.com
New Mega GALLERY

Dear group members!

I would like to tell you about my new website. It is dedicated entirely
to Britney Spears and contains tons of high-quality images:
www.britneygals.com
The best part is that it contains no advertisemtents or stupid pop-ups
and flashing banners

Enjoy!

P.S. Any feedback will be highly appreaciated!

22 Apr 2005 07:46:33
Jeff Goslin
Re: New Mega GALLERY

"www.britneygals.com" <musmula@gmail.com > wrote in message
> I would like to tell you about my new website. It is dedicated entirely
> to Britney Spears and contains tons of high-quality images:
> www.britneygals.com
> The best part is that it contains no advertisemtents or stupid pop-ups
> and flashing banners

Personally, I prefer spanking it to Justin's chiselled visage, but that's
just me. ;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

22 Apr 2005 15:09:00