19 Nov 2007 05:49:50
Lonley (Horny) Wisconsin Gal. Help ?

Hi there, my name is Briana and I am from Wisconsin. I am looking for
fun, I never know what to put here, LOL respond if interested!

<a
href=http://fp.sexplaycam.com/briannahh/?
r=cmz115549&uid=9771661 >If
you wanna see my pics click here ! Go Packers!</a >

19 Nov 2007 22:33:56
Jeff Goslin
Re: Lonley (Horny) Wisconsin Gal. Help ?

<Aarikafycy@gmail.com > wrote in message
> Hi there, my name is Briana and I am from Wisconsin. I am looking for
> fun, I never know what to put here, LOL respond if interested!

Hey, baby...
wait... DAMMIT!!! Suckered by sexyspam!! SON of a *BITCH*!!!!

--
Jeff Goslin
www.goslin.info

20 Nov 2007 14:38:56
LCT Products Inc.

"Jeff Goslin" <autockr@comcast.net > wrote in message
> <Aarikafycy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi there, my name is Briana and I am from Wisconsin. I am looking for
>> fun, I never know what to put here, LOL respond if interested!
>
> Hey, baby...
> wait... DAMMIT!!! Suckered by sexyspam!! SON of a *BITCH*!!!!
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin
> www.goslin.info

So, this wasn't your mom? :)

20 Nov 2007 14:18:49
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Lonley (Horny) Wisconsin Gal. Help ?

HAHAHAHHA!
Though I didn't look at the picture yet because... I'm kind of
paranoid that the site she/he posted is... suspicious.
Anyway.
My friend saw in the men's bathroom that someone wrote down on the
stall:
Want to have fun?
Then a phone number.
Obviously it was a guy who wrote that down, but it was an actual
person's number who happened to be a girl.
So my friend decided to make a few prank calls (kind of immature,
though heavily amusing) and I decided to listen while he was doing
them.
Freakin' hilarious.

Then we prank called one of our friends claiming we saw his name in a
7-11 bathroom stall. Yeah... we scared the bejesus out of him. He
still doesn't know about that call and even though we try to poke at
it, he won't say a word about it. Guess he's that dumb to be
completely oblivious to our clues.