27 Mar 2008 16:22:37
Jeff Goslin
Goodbye Cruel Newsgroup!

So, yeah, there's nothing going on here, so I'm going to abandon ship.

It's been a fairly decent run, from 1991 to now, but you have to recognize
when something is done.

Good luck, all.

--
Jeff Goslin
www.goslin.info

27 Mar 2008 15:55:27
TONY SR.
Re: Goodbye Cruel Newsgroup!

Jeff you are a great guy and will be missed...stop in once in awhile to say
hi.

pal,tony
:
: It's been a fairly decent run, from 1991 to now, but you have to recognize
: when something is done.
:
: Good luck, all.
:
: --
: Jeff Goslin
: www.goslin.info
:
:
:

28 Mar 2008 12:34:06
LCT Products Inc.
Re: Goodbye Cruel Newsgroup!

"TONY SR." <amargio1@cox.net > wrote in message
> Jeff you are a great guy and will be missed...stop in once in awhile to
> say
> hi.

Ya, we're gonna miss you like a toothache. :)

28 Mar 2008 12:39:13
NobbyonDaNET
Re: Goodbye Cruel Newsgroup!

Don't be so sad...You must be the most sarcastic twat on here...
Keep the sarcasm goin...for fuck man!!!!

Never let the bastards grind you down...Think positive and get even!!!!

--

Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive...GET EVEN !!!
www.youtube.com/user/NobbyonDanET
www.nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Jeff Goslin" <autockr@comcast.net > wrote in message
> So, yeah, there's nothing going on here, so I'm going to abandon ship.
>
> It's been a fairly decent run, from 1991 to now, but you have to recognize
> when something is done.
>
> Good luck, all.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin
> www.goslin.info

28 Mar 2008 19:30:28
T. Greening
Re: Goodbye Cruel Newsgroup!

TONY SR. wrote:
> Jeff you are a great guy and will be missed...stop in once in awhile to say
> hi.
>
> pal,tony

Jeff. Jeff who? Musta missed something.

29 Mar 2008 11:13:34
Volt
Re: Goodbye Cruel Newsgroup!

Jeff Goslin wrote:
> So, yeah, there's nothing going on here, so I'm going to abandon ship.
>
> It's been a fairly decent run, from 1991 to now, but you have to recognize
> when something is done.
>
> Good luck, all.

Tree fitty!

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or

31 Mar 2008 20:46:30
marika
Re: Goodbye Cruel Newsgroup!

"NobbyonDaNET" <nobbyondanet@ntlworld.com > wrote in message

I just saw "Gotcha" for the first time yesterday

Great paintball scenes

> Don't be so sad...You must be the most sarcastic twat on here...
> Keep the sarcasm goin...for fuck man!!!!

I think you will have a decent chance of encountering with that plan.

Assuming you have no entourage, . So if you are not averse, I would do
that too.

> Never let the bastards grind you down...Think positive and get even!!!!

you should stay through the whole thing. And certainly, if others know you
may show up wouldn't cut out before you got there.

mk5000

"Spread your wings to the wind
I felt much of the pain
As it begins

Dreams cover much time"--robert plant, alison kraus , polly come home

31 Mar 2008 20:49:28
marika
Re: Goodbye Cruel Newsgroup!

"Jeff Goslin" <autockr@comcast.net > wrote in message

> It's been a fairly decent run, from 1991 to now, but you have to recognize
> when something is done.

The time sounds good.

mk5000

"Gone, gone, gone
Really gone
Gone, Ga-gone
Cause you done me wrong"--alison kraus and robert plant