30 Oct 2003 21:01:06
Mofaz
Foam padding

I'm looking for new foam padding for my JT Spectra face mask. I've searched
nearly every online store, including JT's website, but with absolutely no
luck. Does anyone here know where I can pick up the foam?

Also, while I was on JT's website I noticed the Los Angeles Lakers played
p-ball in Hawaii with U.S. Service men and women and their family members.
I thought that was pretty interesting.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

31 Oct 2003 00:05:31
Insane Ranter
Re: Foam padding

"Mofaz" <sixstringbliss@spaminator.getnet.net > wrote in message
> I'm looking for new foam padding for my JT Spectra face mask. I've
searched
> nearly every online store, including JT's website, but with absolutely no
> luck. Does anyone here know where I can pick up the foam?
>
> Also, while I was on JT's website I noticed the Los Angeles Lakers played
> p-ball in Hawaii with U.S. Service men and women and their family members.
> I thought that was pretty interesting.

You might have to go to Homedepot or a craft store get the foam and cut it
yourself.. or email JT

01 Nov 2003 00:45:44
matt
Re: Foam padding

go to a marine supply store.
you want "hatch tape" it's the foam tape to seal boat hatches
it's the exact same as mask foam.....
I run a marine store and own a 2k3 immpy......
trust me......

Mofaz wrote:
> I'm looking for new foam padding for my JT Spectra face mask. I've searched
> nearly every online store, including JT's website, but with absolutely no
> luck. Does anyone here know where I can pick up the foam?
>
> Also, while I was on JT's website I noticed the Los Angeles Lakers played
> p-ball in Hawaii with U.S. Service men and women and their family members.
> I thought that was pretty interesting.

01 Nov 2003 02:38:36
Insane Ranter
Re: Foam padding

The owning an 2k3 immpy is the major reason you should follow his directions

"matt" <blade613@rogers.com > wrote in message
> go to a marine supply store.
> you want "hatch tape" it's the foam tape to seal boat hatches
> it's the exact same as mask foam.....
> I run a marine store and own a 2k3 immpy......
> trust me......
>

> Mofaz wrote:
> > I'm looking for new foam padding for my JT Spectra face mask. I've
searched
> > nearly every online store, including JT's website, but with absolutely
no
> > luck. Does anyone here know where I can pick up the foam?
> >
> > Also, while I was on JT's website I noticed the Los Angeles Lakers
played
> > p-ball in Hawaii with U.S. Service men and women and their family
members.
> > I thought that was pretty interesting.

01 Nov 2003 08:16:42
Mofaz