20 Jun 2005 15:49:48
Adam H
4+1 remote harness/pack

I'm a woodsball/outlaw player that's looking for a decent 4+1 remote harness
or pack. I don't really care whether the tubes are vertical or horizontal,
but it must be able to hold a 20oz CO2 bottle. I'd like it in either a camo
or black, and I wouldn't like to pay over 30 or 40 bucks.
Right now I'm looking at a Kingman pack http://snipurl.com/fpn2and a PMI
pack http://snipurl.com/fpnhany other suggestions or comments are welcome.




21 Jun 2005 19:34:25
DeathX
Re: 4+1 remote harness/pack


On 20-Jun-2005, "Adam H" <adam_hoffertSPAMALOT@hotmail.com > wrote:

> I'm a woodsball/outlaw player

Outlaw?


21 Jun 2005 14:53:04
Adam H
Re: 4+1 remote harness/pack


"DeathX" <crawford@netcarrier.com > wrote in message
news:42b86bc0$0$165$ad3619e8@news.netcarrier.net...
>
> On 20-Jun-2005, "Adam H" <adam_hoffertSPAMALOT@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm a woodsball/outlaw player
>
> Outlaw?

Outlaw is a term used for people playing paintball someplace other than at a
field.




21 Jun 2005 20:04:30
DeathX
Re: 4+1 remote harness/pack

Oh, ok. Thanks
I pictured an outlaw biker with a paintball gun.


22 Jun 2005 16:25:40
Volt
Re: 4+1 remote harness/pack

Adam H wrote:
> I'm a woodsball/outlaw player that's looking for a decent 4+1 remote harness
> or pack. I don't really care whether the tubes are vertical or horizontal,
> but it must be able to hold a 20oz CO2 bottle. I'd like it in either a camo
> or black, and I wouldn't like to pay over 30 or 40 bucks.
> Right now I'm looking at a Kingman pack http://snipurl.com/fpn2and a PMI
> pack http://snipurl.com/fpnhany other suggestions or comments are welcome.
>
>

www.iisports.com - Ronin Gear
Their packs are reasonably priced and hold up pretty well. I used to
sell a lot of 'em.

--

Volt
The gods too are fond of a joke.
- Aristotle


22 Jun 2005 16:49:13
Jeff Goslin
Re: 4+1 remote harness/pack

"Volt" <nothanks@mr.spammer > wrote in message
news:8igue.5874$6V6.104463@twister.southeast.rr.com...
> www.iisports.com - Ronin Gear
> Their packs are reasonably priced and hold up pretty well. I used to
> sell a lot of 'em.

Just DON'T get the blue light special packs from I&I sports. They tend to
have a few VERY inexpensive but impressive looking packs for the money, and
I got duped like that once. The thing lasted like 2 sessions before it was
essentially useless. Like a mask, a pack is one thing that you get what you
pay for, and you DON'T want to skimp on it.

Ronin Gear...? Is that the one with the super secret testing facility? Or
is that the one that has the disclaimer saying "we're not that asshole"?

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
It's not a god complex when you're always right





22 Jun 2005 21:11:51
Volt
Re: 4+1 remote harness/pack

Jeff Goslin wrote:

> Just DON'T get the blue light special packs from I&I sports. They tend to
> have a few VERY inexpensive but impressive looking packs for the money, and
> I got duped like that once. The thing lasted like 2 sessions before it was
> essentially useless. Like a mask, a pack is one thing that you get what you
> pay for, and you DON'T want to skimp on it.

Ronin Gear stuff isn't the absolute best stuff in the world, but for the
price you can't beat it.
Did you buy Ronin Gear or some of I&I's house brand stuff? Then again,
they might own RG. It's been a while since I've had to deal with
paintball wholesalers so I'm not sure.

>
> Ronin Gear...? Is that the one with the super secret testing facility? Or
> is that the one that has the disclaimer saying "we're not that asshole"?
>

The latter. I was sure to ask before ordering from them. ;-)

--

Volt
The gods too are fond of a joke.
- Aristotle


07 Jul 2005 13:49:31
mad8
Re: 4+1 remote harness/pack

i got 5 i&i packs for 40 shipped.
the "nice" redz packs are that much for one...
so far 1 lasted me through a dozen practices and 2 tourneys. I figure
worst case, i'll throw it out and use another one :P