he tries to project meanece, he's full up with rage, the only thing
going to vegas, and no one cares, Bob...

#4 Red Spot on Jupiter as a continental-plate in tectonic motion; new
Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...@ppllaanneett.nnlll> wrote: >plutonium.archime...@gmail.com wrote: >> Archimedes Plutonium wrote: >>> Having a look at the sta...

Please continue to pray for the perishing soul of dear convicted
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote: > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForFloyd Pray in one hand. Shit in the other. See which one fills up first. -PF, ...

you have no idea what is happening here, do you, mr jones? He's on
you suck... the road warrior is going ot rage to day, going nowhere, and digging himself in deeper, the plane never leaves the tarmac, and this IDIOT has been trolled ...

A dumb mime with a 110 IQ? And it's different today because? It's
how has your system been affected? You losing? Yes? Well, catch a clue, shitheads. He's drooling, he's about to go batshit.

faggy mcshithead, you lost the war, seven years you've been trolled
this is why you lost the war, period. you have no skill you're a traitor, and they're going to murder you, and your crew. period. You are too fucking ...

Knowing no depth to his abusive depravity, "Pyrate/PirateJohn" Gilmer
Since most newsgroup participants aren't aware that they see only the proverbial tip of the iceberg regarding the ongoing harassment and abuse transmitted by "Pyrate/PirateJohn" Gilmer III, ...

911 the Cash Cow that just keeps paying off for Lucky larry
johnoneill wrote: > "Cardinal Chunder" <c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in message news:ftfl1e01dpa@news2.newsguy.com... >> johnoneill wrote: >>> "Patr...

Bush whore traitors suffer 320,000 brain injuries - I DEMAND a public
Torture Of Prisoners In U.S. Custody http://uruknet.info/?p=3Dm43132&hd=3D&size=3D1&l=3De 300,000 vets have mental problem, 320,000 had brain injuries http://www.rawstory.com/news...

a fucking monkey could do a better job than you. Plane never left the
he's like a little white stone, a little white pebble... there would be hundreds of them, we would use them for chalk to make hop scotchs, when we were children, they were used in gar...

now toot you fat ass! was that your big move, or can we look forward
faggot has no idea where he is, or what he's doing.

VideO Madness" (Re: Texas' CPS forces worker to put child back in
<froups of interests, added> John Manning <jrobe...@terra.com.br> excrementitiously excremented <R5qdnQW2g-Gzr5TVnZ2dnUVZ_o6kn...@giganews.com> :Red Davis <th...

WHERE did Joseph Smith get the terms "Mormon" and "Moroni" and
Nick thinks he is a historian, and has his own kooky Victor von Frankenstein interpretation of how The Mormons holy "book of mormon" came into being. He is the only one in the world who thi...

VideO Madness" (Re: The Dwindling American Paycheck (WHo GIVES A
<froups added> <HaHaHa> John Manning <jrobe...@terra.com.br> <6Nydne_JtpnQjJfVnZ2dnUVZ_oSun...@giganews.com> : WHo gives?...

so, the guy with the little wrench, the tiny little wrench, if he's
I see a hairy ass, a man wearing a thong, with two little penciled in wrenches, in the corner. So, I ask lil wrench why don't you shave your butt cheeks?

=?GB2312?Q?=A8z_=A8=7B_=A8=7C_=A8=7D_=A8=7E_=A8=80_www=2Enicedvder=2Ecom_=A8=80_FREE_S?=
Please visit:JiangSu YanYi video supermarket ---- www.nicedvder.com---- We can supply large range of popular DVD----www.nicedvder.com www.nicedvder.com---- ,movie,and television show wh...

A Wolf ate my testicles !
rise_p...@yahoo.co.uk (Patrick Kain) wrote: > Wolves are gourmets, they will only eat the finest testicles. Some wolves will eat nuts. Some wont. almond joy has nuts...mo...

Spamming Aholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spamming Aholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA-LA-LA-LA-Reign-A
leads again!

Remember the false prophets
Do not fall into the trap. They will seduce you with false reason.

How To Achieve The Perfect Golf Swing
The secret to the perfect golf swing lies in the following. It is essential that you perform the next steps to achieve maximum results. You must execute two basic movements and the connectio...

Never question God
Everything is for a reason. Just know, the Son loves you. He is always with you. Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |...

Do you appreciate the Son?
What have you done to show it? Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo f...

Love the son
And his father. Salvation is yours for the taking. Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a rea...

Spam-spam-spam
Doing its best to bury this group

Have faith
The son will return

Before you love yourself
Make sure you show your love to God and the Son. They love you more than you can imagine.

Do you love the Savior?
I love him. I worship him. Salvation is yours. Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real...

Never hate you enemy
We are all the childen of God.

Jesus will never betray you
Remember this. Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person b...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2016
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec