23 Apr 2008 22:49:00
gpsman
Whose balls...?

Who belongs to balls found on the course?

Is it finders-keepers...?
-----

- gpsman

24 Apr 2008 06:39:19
Tom Reese
Re: Whose balls...?

"gpsman" <gpsman@driversmail.com > wrote in message
> Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>
> Is it finders-keepers...?

It's bad etiquette to pick them up before they stop rolling.

Tom Reese

24 Apr 2008 06:25:58
Ben
Re: Whose balls...?

On Apr 24, 12:49=A0am, gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com > wrote:

> Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>
> Is it finders-keepers...?

It's good etiquette to post a lost ball flyer around the course and
throughout the surrounding neighborhoods. Alert the authorities to
the situation, and after 21 days, if no one has claimed said ball,
it's yours. Why, what have you been doing when you find a ball?

24 Apr 2008 13:30:49
Bobby Knight
Re: Whose balls...?

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 06:25:58 -0700 (PDT), Ben <kombi45@yahoo.com >
wrote:

>On Apr 24, 12:49†am, gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>>
>> Is it finders-keepers...?
>
>It's good etiquette to post a lost ball flyer around the course and
>throughout the surrounding neighborhoods. Alert the authorities to
>the situation, and after 21 days, if no one has claimed said ball,
>it's yours. Why, what have you been doing when you find a ball?

:-)
--
___,

/
.
"Someone likes every shot"!
bk

24 Apr 2008 07:08:34
Tom Yost

wrote:

>On Apr 24, 12:49†am, gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>>
>> Is it finders-keepers...?
>
>It's good etiquette to post a lost ball flyer around the course and
>throughout the surrounding neighborhoods. Alert the authorities to
>the situation, and after 21 days, if no one has claimed said ball,
>it's yours.

I believe, you are also required to place a notice in your city's
major daily newspaper.

:-)

24 Apr 2008 07:09:02
annika1980
Re: Whose balls...?

On Apr 24, 1:49=A0am, gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com > wrote:
> Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>
> Is it finders-keepers...?
> =A0-----
>
> - gpsman

If you are playing the Prince Course on Kauai and you come across some
old Titleists with ANNIKA1980 stamped on them .... they'd be mine.

24 Apr 2008 10:17:19
dugjustdug
Re: Whose balls...?

On Apr 24, 7:09=A0am, annika1980 <annika1...@aol.com > wrote:
> On Apr 24, 1:49=A0am, gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>
> > Is it finders-keepers...?
> > =A0-----
>
> > - gpsman
>
> If you are playing the Prince Course on Kauai and you come across some
> old Titleists with ANNIKA1980 stamped on them .... they'd be mine.

Ditto the Bridgestone's with 8th notes on either side of the logo.
Send 'em my way.

24 Apr 2008 13:01:14
JohnO
Re: Whose balls...?

On Apr 25, 5:17 am, dugjustdug <prestigerea...@yvn.com > wrote:
> On Apr 24, 7:09 am, annika1980 <annika1...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 24, 1:49 am, gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>
> > > Is it finders-keepers...?
> > > -----
>
> > > - gpsman
>
> > If you are playing the Prince Course on Kauai and you come across some
> > old Titleists with ANNIKA1980 stamped on them .... they'd be mine.
>
> Ditto the Bridgestone's with 8th notes on either side of the logo.
> Send 'em my way.

If you find any Nike balls embossed with 'Tiger' they're mine.

24 Apr 2008 17:59:58
Frank Ketchum
Re: Whose balls...?

"gpsman" <gpsman@driversmail.com > wrote in message
> Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>
> Is it finders-keepers...?

No!

Frank Ketchum is only a screen name that I use. My real name is Titleist
Pro V1. I get all of my balls custom printed with my name.

If you find any of my balls that I have lost, save them and contact me for
mailing instructions. Thanks for your cooperation.

25 Apr 2008 09:54:52
Alan Murphy
Re: Whose balls...?

"Tom Yost" <tom@bloodyvikings.com > wrote in message
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 06:25:58 -0700 (PDT), Ben <kombi45@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 24, 12:49 am, gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>>>
>>> Is it finders-keepers...?
>>
>>It's good etiquette to post a lost ball flyer around the course and
>>throughout the surrounding neighborhoods. Alert the authorities to
>>the situation, and after 21 days, if no one has claimed said ball,
>>it's yours.
>
> I believe, you are also required to place a notice in your city's
> major daily newspaper.
>
> :-)

We just close the course until it's found. Some
even do it for tees.

Alan

25 Apr 2008 10:01:15
Alan Murphy
Re: Whose balls...?

>Frank Ketchum" <nospamforme@thanksanyway.net> wrote in message
>
> "gpsman" <gpsman@driversmail.com> wrote in message
>> Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>>
>> Is it finders-keepers...?
>
> No!
>
> Frank Ketchum is only a screen name that I use. My real name is Titleist
> Pro V1. I get all of my balls custom printed with my name.
>
> If you find any of my balls that I have lost, save them and contact me
> for mailing instructions. Thanks for your cooperation.

Which reminds me of the guy who was boasting
that his ball was impossible to lose. Glowed in the
dark, beeped in the rough, skated on water,etc.
Asked where he got it. "I found it", he replied.

Alan

27 Apr 2008 16:51:40
Ron Fox
Re: Whose balls...?

At Princeville Makai,, If they have blue RF on each side..send them home
and any new balls you may find...Grin...
"dugjustdug" <prestigerealty@yvn.com > wrote in message
On Apr 24, 7:09 am, annika1980 <annika1...@aol.com > wrote:
> On Apr 24, 1:49 am, gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>
> > Is it finders-keepers...?
> > -----
>
> > - gpsman
>
> If you are playing the Prince Course on Kauai and you come across some
> old Titleists with ANNIKA1980 stamped on them .... they'd be mine.

Ditto the Bridgestone's with 8th notes on either side of the logo.
Send 'em my way.

28 Apr 2008 10:49:36
John van der Pflum
Re: Whose balls...?

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:17:19 -0700 (PDT), dugjustdug
<prestigerealty@yvn.com > wrote:

>On Apr 24, 7:09†am, annika1980 <annika1...@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 24, 1:49†am, gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Who belongs to balls found on the course?
>>
>> > Is it finders-keepers...?
>> > †-----
>>
>> > - gpsman
>>
>> If you are playing the Prince Course on Kauai and you come across some
>> old Titleists with ANNIKA1980 stamped on them .... they'd be mine.
>
>Ditto the Bridgestone's with 8th notes on either side of the logo.
>Send 'em my way.

Bill-O found one of my balls (with "JVDP" in blue on the side) at
Shaker Run during RSG-Cincinnati one year. He was going to give it
back to me but then he decided to do his best impression of Tin Cup on
#18 while we were all watching. I think he hit three balls in the
water from about 140 yards.
--
jvdp
Nobody fears the Chopra

29 Apr 2008 03:18:36
Re: Whose balls...?

On 28-Apr-2008, John van der Pflum <nowhammymyspammy@bite.org > wrote:

> >> If you are playing the Prince Course on Kauai and you come across some
> >> old Titleists with ANNIKA1980 stamped on them .... they'd be mine.
> >
> >Ditto the Bridgestone's with 8th notes on either side of the logo.
> >Send 'em my way.
>
> Bill-O found one of my balls (with "JVDP" in blue on the side) at
> Shaker Run during RSG-Cincinnati one year. He was going to give it
> back to me but then he decided to do his best impression of Tin Cup on
> #18 while we were all watching. I think he hit three balls in the
> water from about 140 yards.

I counted 5 but my math sux!
--
bill-o
Play the ball as it lies.

29 Apr 2008 09:56:25
John van der Pflum
Re: Whose balls...?

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 03:18:36 GMT, assimilate@borg.org wrote:

>> >Ditto the Bridgestone's with 8th notes on either side of the logo.
>> >Send 'em my way.
>>
>> Bill-O found one of my balls (with "JVDP" in blue on the side) at
>> Shaker Run during RSG-Cincinnati one year. He was going to give it
>> back to me but then he decided to do his best impression of Tin Cup on
>> #18 while we were all watching. I think he hit three balls in the
>> water from about 140 yards.
>
>I counted 5 but my math sux!

Well, it could have been five -- I just know it was more than two.
That gallery you had behind the green yelling "Tin Cup!" I'm sure did
a lot for your confidence. :-)
--
jvdp
Nobody fears the Chopra