30 Apr 2008 02:09:56
bruce
Tubac golf in Arizona

Hi all

has anyone played the course called Tubac in Arizona, and if so what is it
like, and what are the rates, in early May.

Bruce

29 Apr 2008 20:36:25
dene
Re: Tubac golf in Arizona

"bruce" <buyede@shaw.ca > wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> has anyone played the course called Tubac in Arizona, and if so what is it
> like, and what are the rates, in early May.
>
> Bruce

Not sure what the rates are but you can check on-line. Many of the locals
clip coupons or get on-line deals. Typically, they start going down this
time of year.

As for the course, haven't played it in 3 years since the renovation, but I
hear it's nice. I loved it prior. Definitely worth the trip.

-Greg