30 Apr 2008 10:02:04
Kather
Sure Shot trick for Successful Dating!

If you're anything like me, the chances are that your
mind works against you when it comes to seduction. The
second you arrive at a bar or party, despite the promise
you made to yourself that you'd be the charming life and
soul of the party that you know you can be, you'll head
straight to the corner of the room, dip your head and never
even consider approaching that hot girl on the dance floor.

There will be no seduction tip here. We won't
tell you about some flirtation technique you can use
to make women flock to your door. Instead, this month
we're setting you a simple task. At some point in the
next month we want you to head to a bar, party or other
social event and just look around. Look at the guys
around you, the guys who seem to have no problem attracting
the attention of the most attractive women. Just look at
them. If you hang out at the same kind of places as us
you'll probably see that most of these guys are a$$holes.
They're wearing overpowering cologne and their one clean
shirt. They have no charm or appeal, but they also have
**no fear**. That's why they succeed - because they don't
have that little voice in the back of their heads telling
them that they won't.
>+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

For More dating tips and to Choose from 13 Million Singles,
go to http://www.Smacken.com/Exposes/13MillionSingles

>+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
We don't expect that this realisation will instantly
transform
you into a flirtatious dynamo with no fear of rejection and supreme
self confidence, but with a little luck it may help some of you in
a small way. Once you realise that you're actually a better prospect
than the guys who have all the success with women you should be able
to silence that voice, if only briefly, and muster the courage to take
a chance.

Go on. What do you have to lose, really?

To meet Singles, goto http://www.Smacken.com/Exposes/13MillionSingles/

01 May 2008 17:16:58
dugjustdug
Re: Sure Shot trick for Successful Dating!

On Apr 30, 10:02=A0am, Kather <daltonk...@gmail.com > wrote:
> If you're anything like me, the chances are that your
> mind works against you when it comes to seduction. =A0The
> second you arrive at a bar or party, despite the promise
> you made to yourself that you'd be the charming life and
> soul of the party that you know you can be, you'll head
> straight to the corner of the room, dip your head and never
> even consider approaching that hot girl on the dance floor.
>
> There will be no seduction tip here. =A0We won't
> tell you about some flirtation technique you can use
> to make women flock to your door. =A0Instead, this month
> we're setting you a simple task. =A0At some point in the
> next month we want you to head to a bar, party or other
> social event and just look around. =A0 Look at the guys
> around you, the guys who seem to have no problem attracting
> the attention of the most attractive women. =A0Just look at
> them. If you hang out at the same kind of places as us
> you'll probably see that most of these guys are a$$holes.
> They're wearing overpowering cologne and their one clean
> shirt. =A0They have no charm or appeal, but they also have
> **no fear**. =A0That's why they succeed - because they don't
> have that little voice in the back of their heads telling
> them that they won't.
>
> >+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=
=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D

> For More dating tips and to Choose from 13 Million Singles,
> go tohttp://www.Smacken.com/Exposes/13MillionSingles
>
> >+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=
=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D+=3D

> We don't expect that this realisation will instantly
> transform
> you into a flirtatious dynamo with no fear of rejection and supreme
> self confidence, but with a little luck it may help some of you in
> a small way. =A0Once you realise that you're actually a better prospect
> than the guys who have all the success with women you should be able
> to silence that voice, if only briefly, and muster the courage to take
> a chance.
>
> Go on. =A0What do you have to lose, really?
>
> To meet Singles, goto =A0http://www.Smacken.com/Exposes/13MillionSingles/

Damn. And here I tought it was that whole "Put a potato in your
pants" thing.

01 May 2008 20:22:35
MoiMoi
Doofus! Re: Sure Shot trick for Successful Dating!

In article <6cbb4682-8760-4ad0-bcef-
f1727f30877d@c19g2000prf.googlegroups.com >, prestigerealty@yvn.com
says...

> Damn. And here I tought it was that whole "Put a potato in your
> pants" thing.

You repeated 50 lines of spam just to append this lame comment?
Forget potato in pants, try brain in head.

MM

02 May 2008 12:49:47

On 1-May-2008, dugjustdug <prestigerealty@yvn.com > wrote:

> Damn. And here I tought it was that whole "Put a potato in your
> pants" thing.

It's a cucumber wrapped in foil you dolt! And you call yourself a
musician.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T27oOfoZPg0

me