29 Sep 2006 20:02:55
Ben.
Straight from the horse's mouth:

Just as I suspected - RSG left coaster/right winger "long&left"
debunked:

Verbatim from Uncle K's synopsis of RSG Central Coast:

"Just like Rude Dog, who isn't rude, or a dog, long&left isn't really
long, or left."

Hilarious! Like the Chad Campbell commercial says: "If you have to
tell the world how great you are....you probably aren't that great."
In this case, you aren't long or left!! NICE!

/LOL!!! So Dave's a weak fade bunter....gee, who saw that one!!!

30 Sep 2006 07:42:20
uncle k
Re: Straight from the horse's mouth:

"Ben." <kombi45@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> Just as I suspected - RSG left coaster/right winger "long&left"
> debunked:
>
> Verbatim from Uncle K's synopsis of RSG Central Coast:
>
> "Just like Rude Dog, who isn't rude, or a dog, long&left isn't really
> long, or left."
>
> Hilarious! Like the Chad Campbell commercial says: "If you have to
> tell the world how great you are....you probably aren't that great."
> In this case, you aren't long or left!! NICE!
>
> /LOL!!! So Dave's a weak fade bunter....gee, who saw that one!!!

Ben, Ben, Ben. Since I started it, I feel obligated to tell you that you've
been duped... by yourself. You don't know either of the individuals I spoke
of, and it's only fair to tell you that I was simply rubbing it in, all in
good fun. Actually, Dave hits it plenty "long" enough, and his short game
is pretty deadly (he doesn't fade the ball either). The "left" part has
significance too, but............... Suffice to say, the more you press it,
the sillier you look.

Yes, we're having fun here in the west. If I could think of a reason to
apologize for that, I would. Pardon us for that, just the same.

Unc

30 Sep 2006 10:12:18
long&left

Ben. wrote:
> Just as I suspected - RSG left coaster/right winger "long&left"
> debunked:
>
> Verbatim from Uncle K's synopsis of RSG Central Coast:
>
> "Just like Rude Dog, who isn't rude, or a dog, long&left isn't really
> long, or left."
>
> Hilarious! Like the Chad Campbell commercial says: "If you have to
> tell the world how great you are....you probably aren't that great."
> In this case, you aren't long or left!! NICE!
>
> /LOL!!! So Dave's a weak fade bunter....gee, who saw that one!!!

Hi there Benny Boy :) Actually my driver game that day was duck hook
city for the most part which would be considered short and left. If I
changed my moniker everytime my golf game changed even I'd be confused.
And, fyi, the long&left moniker came from days gone by when I was an
OTT'er and I really would hit them really left and longer than normal.
It certainly isn't meant to be any badge of great skill on my part, just
a reminder to myself of how it once was.

And, how's your golf game Ben? Oh, say what? Not able to play much.
Hmmm, to bad, I think I'll run over and get in 18. My game may not be a
thing of perfection but at least I play golf...

See ya
Dave

30 Sep 2006 10:13:14
long&left

uncle k wrote:
> "Ben." <kombi45@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Just as I suspected - RSG left coaster/right winger "long&left"
>> debunked:
>>
>> Verbatim from Uncle K's synopsis of RSG Central Coast:
>>
>> "Just like Rude Dog, who isn't rude, or a dog, long&left isn't really
>> long, or left."
>>
>> Hilarious! Like the Chad Campbell commercial says: "If you have to
>> tell the world how great you are....you probably aren't that great."
>> In this case, you aren't long or left!! NICE!
>>
>> /LOL!!! So Dave's a weak fade bunter....gee, who saw that one!!!
>>

> Ben, Ben, Ben. Since I started it, I feel obligated to tell you that you've
> been duped... by yourself. You don't know either of the individuals I spoke
> of, and it's only fair to tell you that I was simply rubbing it in, all in
> good fun. Actually, Dave hits it plenty "long" enough, and his short game
> is pretty deadly (he doesn't fade the ball either). The "left" part has
> significance too, but............... Suffice to say, the more you press it,
> the sillier you look.
>
> Yes, we're having fun here in the west. If I could think of a reason to
> apologize for that, I would. Pardon us for that, just the same.
>
> Unc

Ben's just grumpy cause he doesn't get to play golf anymore :)

30 Sep 2006 13:46:01
Ben.

long&left wrote:

> Ben's just grumpy cause he doesn't get to play golf anymore :)

No, no. That's not it at all. There are different reasons I fuck with
you altogether, short&right. That's what Uncle K said you are, so
that's your new name.

As for the golf, I actually played too many times this week. Four
times - 88, 79, 77, 85. All on a par 71, 6500 yards. Might play in a
dog fight tomorrow morning, if I don't wake up too sore. Anyway, keep
it in the first cut, 210 yards off the tee on of the right side of the
fairway, Dave!

30 Sep 2006 17:12:23
long&left

Ben. wrote:
> long&left wrote:
>
>> Ben's just grumpy cause he doesn't get to play golf anymore :)
>
> No, no. That's not it at all. There are different reasons I fuck with
> you altogether, short&right. That's what Uncle K said you are, so
> that's your new name.
>
> As for the golf, I actually played too many times this week. Four
> times - 88, 79, 77, 85. All on a par 71, 6500 yards. Might play in a
> dog fight tomorrow morning, if I don't wake up too sore. Anyway, keep
> it in the first cut, 210 yards off the tee on of the right side of the
> fairway, Dave!

well, I'm glad you're getting out. I haven't had a round in the 70's for
some time now...must be because I'm always short and right :)
Dave
ps: oh, and I don't mind you fucking with me for whatever your reasons
are. I find it kind of entertaining...

30 Sep 2006 17:35:32
Ben.

long&left wrote:

> ps: oh, and I don't mind you fucking with me for whatever your reasons
> are. I find it kind of entertaining...

Cool, we have reached an agreement. Hang tight!

30 Sep 2006 20:29:48
long&left

Ben. wrote:
> long&left wrote:
>
>> ps: oh, and I don't mind you fucking with me for whatever your reasons
>> are. I find it kind of entertaining...
>
> Cool, we have reached an agreement. Hang tight!

wow! Ben and Dave in agreement...will the wonders ever cease. Long and
straight dude!
Dave

01 Oct 2006 07:58:29
dsc
Re: Straight from the horse's mouth:

> well, I'm glad you're getting out. I haven't had a round in the 70's for
> some time now...must be because I'm always short and right :)
> Dave
> ps: oh, and I don't mind you fucking with me for whatever your reasons
> are. I find it kind of entertaining...

Is that the same as pleasureable? >

01 Oct 2006 23:39:38
Dene

long&left wrote:

>Actually my driver game that day was duck hook
> city for the most part which would be considered short and left.

That's preferrable to short and soft. ; >

-Greg

Ps. If I don't solve my pull-putting woes, I'm going to be the next
long and left.

02 Oct 2006 10:51:00
long&left

Dene wrote:
> long&left wrote:
>
>> Actually my driver game that day was duck hook
>> city for the most part which would be considered short and left.
>
> That's preferrable to short and soft. ;>
>
> -Greg
>
> Ps. If I don't solve my pull-putting woes, I'm going to be the next
> long and left.

I'm sorry but long&left is a copyrighted moniker and I hold a US Patent
(#1003456812) so you better get your putting shit together :)

02 Oct 2006 16:09:24
John van der Pflum
Re: Straight from the horse's mouth:

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:51:00 -0700, long&left <nospam@diespammers.com >
wrote:

>long&left

Ummmm, I don't think so. You might have to look again.

http://tinyurl.com/nzmzu
--

jvdp
Myke Plough-in-skee is not mentioned in this thread.

02 Oct 2006 14:14:47
long&left

John van der Pflum wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:51:00 -0700, long&left <nospam@diespammers.com>
> wrote:
>
>> long&left
>
> Ummmm, I don't think so. You might have to look again.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nzmzu

you're dead to me you skinny twit!
:)

ps: your link doesn't work...

03 Oct 2006 08:24:53
John van der Pflum
Re: Straight from the horse's mouth:

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:14:47 -0700, long&left <nospam@diespammers.com >
wrote:

>John van der Pflum wrote:
>> On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:51:00 -0700, long&left <nospam@diespammers.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> long&left
>>
>> Ummmm, I don't think so. You might have to look again.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/nzmzu
>
>you're dead to me you skinny twit!
>:)
>
>ps: your link doesn't work...

Ah, well, I went to the patent and trademark web site. I search for
"long&left" -- got nothing. I searched under your real name -- got a
couple of things but nothing having to do with you.

Looks like you're a big liar. :-)
--

jvdp
Myke Plough-in-skee is not mentioned in this thread.
http://www.rsgcincinnati.com/files/OH_2006_make_a_putt.avi
http://www.rsgcincinnati.com

03 Oct 2006 05:54:50
annika1980

Ben. wrote:
> /LOL!!! So Dave's a weak fade bunter....gee, who saw that one!!!

When I saw who posted this, I gotta admit I was thinking about the
other end of the horse.

03 Oct 2006 06:42:17
Ben.

annika1980 wrote:
> Ben. wrote:
> > /LOL!!! So Dave's a weak fade bunter....gee, who saw that one!!!
>
> When I saw who posted this, I gotta admit I was thinking about the
> other end of the horse.

Speaking of asses, please take some time, Bret, and get back to us when
you remove "The Oldest Member" from yours.

03 Oct 2006 15:37:13
annika1980

Ben. wrote:
> > When I saw who posted this, I gotta admit I was thinking about the
> > other end of the horse.
>
> Speaking of asses, please take some time, Bret, and get back to us when
> you remove "The Oldest Member" from yours.

FYI, The Oldest Member is currently playing a little match with
pneumonia, one of the toughest foes on the Senior circuit. The match
is currently All Square thru 4.

04 Oct 2006 08:15:37
John van der Pflum

On 3 Oct 2006 15:37:13 -0700, "annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com > wrote:

>Ben. wrote:
>> > When I saw who posted this, I gotta admit I was thinking about the
>> > other end of the horse.
>>
>> Speaking of asses, please take some time, Bret, and get back to us when
>> you remove "The Oldest Member" from yours.
>
>FYI, The Oldest Member is currently playing a little match with
>pneumonia, one of the toughest foes on the Senior circuit. The match
>is currently All Square thru 4.

Yikes. Pneumonia is no good for older folks. Wish him luck for me.
--

jvdp
Myke Plough-in-skee is not mentioned in this thread.
http://www.rsgcincinnati.com/files/OH_2006_make_a_putt.avi
http://www.rsgcincinnati.com

04 Oct 2006 07:23:02
annika1980

John van der Pflum wrote:

> >FYI, The Oldest Member is currently playing a little match with
> >pneumonia, one of the toughest foes on the Senior circuit. The match
> >is currently All Square thru 4.
>
> Yikes. Pneumonia is no good for older folks. Wish him luck for me.
> --

He says he just came off his antibiotics and is now doing better.
So hopefully, it'll be a while before he's dead to you.
Unless he makes an ace, of course.

04 Oct 2006 10:50:53
John van der Pflum

On 4 Oct 2006 07:23:02 -0700, "annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com > wrote:

>John van der Pflum wrote:
>> >
>> >FYI, The Oldest Member is currently playing a little match with
>> >pneumonia, one of the toughest foes on the Senior circuit. The match
>> >is currently All Square thru 4.
>>
>> Yikes. Pneumonia is no good for older folks. Wish him luck for me.
>> --
>>

>He says he just came off his antibiotics and is now doing better.
>So hopefully, it'll be a while before he's dead to you.
>Unless he makes an ace, of course.

Good to hear. I had pnemonia a few years back and it kicked my butt
for two weeks. Once they finally got my anti-biotic right (put me on
Augmentin -- that stuff rocks) I was better in about three days.
--

jvdp
Myke Plough-in-skee is not mentioned in this thread.
http://www.rsgcincinnati.com/files/OH_2006_make_a_putt.avi
http://www.rsgcincinnati.com

04 Oct 2006 18:16:15
long&left

John van der Pflum wrote:

>>> Yikes. Pneumonia is no good for older folks. Wish him luck for me.
>>> --
>>>
>> He says he just came off his antibiotics and is now doing better.
>> So hopefully, it'll be a while before he's dead to you.
>> Unless he makes an ace, of course.
>
> Good to hear. I had pnemonia a few years back and it kicked my butt
> for two weeks. Once they finally got my anti-biotic right (put me on
> Augmentin -- that stuff rocks) I was better in about three days.

I'm surprised that pneumonia could even find your skinny little lungs...
;)